/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kittygal

H@fiz Aziz
06-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Why is kittygal account disabled cause i haven't been in days here. I went hajj.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
06-24-2007, 06:32 PM
:sl:
she put a notice on her userpage saying she's gone on a break as she has exams. :)
:w:

vpb
06-24-2007, 06:33 PM
I went hajj.
hajj?? u mean "pilgrimage"?

H@fiz Aziz
06-24-2007, 06:34 PM
yes

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Fattah
06-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Selam aleykum
MashaAllah brother, don't you mean Umrah instead of Hajj?

Oh almost forgot to answer question: Kittygal requested to be permanently banned, so moderators banned her on request.

H@fiz Aziz
06-24-2007, 07:17 PM
no i meant hajj im mature enough to go

H@fiz Aziz
06-24-2007, 07:17 PM
i may be 16 but im mature and a mufti

vpb
06-24-2007, 07:19 PM
bro, Hajj is at the end of Ramadan :) Umrah is anytime :)

may Allah make it possible for us to go too :) Ameen

ummAbdillah
06-24-2007, 07:20 PM
Hajj at this time of the year :? i'm confused

.:Umniyah:.
06-24-2007, 07:20 PM
But you can not go to hajj until its time for hajj, so what you meant was umrah. Hajj is only around a certain time, for a set amount of days. Umrah you can perform at any time.

.:Umniyah:.
06-24-2007, 07:21 PM
Hajj isnt at the end of Ramamdhaan.

vpb
06-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Hajj isnt at the end of Ramamdhaan.
Hajj is Arafat, when is Arafat?

m102313
06-24-2007, 07:24 PM

Yeah how can you go to do hajj at this time of the year, i think the brother is still sleeping.

BlissfullyJaded
06-24-2007, 07:26 PM

As stated, the sister has been banned upon request. InshaAllah she will return, and even if she doesn't, may Allah protect her and keep her on the right path always. Ameen.

As for the Hajj thing, Umrah is also referred to as Hajj al Asghar (The minor Hajj), so perhaps that's why you said that. And Hajj is two months after Ramadan, in the month of Dhul Hajj.

Anyways, the main purpose of this topic has been served (regarding the sister), and we're derailing...lol.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!