/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What a "mother" is..?

moedot7
06-25-2007, 12:17 AM
:sl:
A mother is that person that gave birth to you.
The one that let you sleep on the clean side of the bed as a baby..
Then sacrificed to sleep on the side you made unclean.

Give me your veiws and sayings on what you think mothers are. :)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
06-25-2007, 12:21 AM
:sl:
a mother is a mother :) don't know if there is such word to describe her:)

I miss my mommyyy :(, inshaAllah gonna see her next week.

Yanal
06-25-2007, 03:34 AM
Asalam alkum i think a mother is every good word that tehir is on earth i think a mother is a person that after she turns into retirement age you shouldn't let her go instead you bring her to your house and live with her most kids do make their parents go to the retiremental home but i won't let my parents go and i hope you won't etheir AMEEN the people who do that are stone hearted and meomory lossed because they can't remember what tehir parents especially their mother did like creating them

north_malaysian
06-25-2007, 03:44 AM
Mothers are brave women who risked their lives by giving births to their children. That's why women are stronger than the man!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
moedot7
06-25-2007, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Mothers are brave women who risked their lives by giving births to their children. That's why women are stronger than the man!!
Yes thats why they say that the pain of child birth is the closest pain to death.
One thing that scares me though is one of the big signs of judgement day:
"when the slave will give birth to her master"
that is so true, we as people nowadays order our mothers what to do without being thankful at all...

AmarFaisal
06-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Mothers r a gift of Allah, His rahmah on us,. HIs way of showing a part of his love for us. Mothers r our guarding angels, as long as they live, they pray for our mercy for our forgiveness and protect us.

cihad
06-25-2007, 01:17 PM
*sniff*
Mothers are beautiful, and they always know what ur feeling

muzmuz
06-25-2007, 01:44 PM
a mother is always there for you when u need her ;)

i really love my mum (&dad) ;0

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.