/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confused..........

binteislam
06-25-2007, 07:49 AM
:sl:

i have a serious question in my mind which is always disturbing me while checking on some topics, in any islamic forum.whenever i or any muslim boy post some threads there are answers to him form both male and females .and then they reply to them.the thing which is distrubing point here is isn't it haram for any muslim boy(NAMAHRAM) to talk or to see any muslim girl(NAMEHRAM) and same is the case with girl.however in net,we dont see one another or we even don't hear oneanother voices but we know that the person to whom i am replying is a girl or a boy.so what to do now?:rollseyes

is it alright to reply oneanother or not?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Are you suggesting that only male posters should reply to other male posters, and only females to females?

I know that free-mixing is a real issue in Islam - but here in the forum everything is public ... so anything inappropriate can (and will!) be dealt with by the mods.

Personally (and I am not a Muslim), I find it very useful to hear the views of men on most issues, and not just women ... that way I get a more balanced view and a fuller picture of opinions ...
Men often bring a different perspective to us women - and that's a good thing!

Now, private messages are perhaps more tricky - but they are also checked at random by the mods, as far as I know.

If you feel uncomfortable conversing with male posters, wait until you have enough posts to get into the muslimah section ... the boys can't follow you there!! :D

Peace

binteislam
06-25-2007, 08:29 AM

oh, it was one of my dream to talk to a non muslim.will u plz tell me what do think about islam.

Woodrow
06-25-2007, 09:05 AM
:sl: Ukhti,

Welcome to the forums. to help put your mind at ease, we do moderate the discussions closely.

Free mixing of off topic questions is not permitted. We do our best to keep all posts free from any personal identifying informations. Replies between male are female are to be related to the topic and not to the posters.

Personal contact between genders is discouraged. This is a forum for discussions and not a place for boys to meet girls.

Hopefully, that will answer your question. There is also a tab up towards the top called FAQ that will provide you with many answers to the most frequent questions.

Please enjoy yourself here, help us learn and share with us what you know. There are topics covering nearly any subject you may think of.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SN1
06-25-2007, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by binteislam

i have a serious question in my mind which is always disturbing me while checking on some topics, in any islamic forum.whenever i or any muslim boy post some threads there are answers to him form both male and females .and then they reply to them.the thing which is distrubing point here is isn't it haram for any muslim boy(NAMAHRAM) to talk or to see any muslim girl(NAMEHRAM) and same is the case with girl.however in net,we dont see one another or we even don't hear oneanother voices but we know that the person to whom i am replying is a girl or a boy.so what to do now?:rollseyes

Aslamalikum, brother this is a very good question. As long as there is no flirting, its completely fine.

Muslim Woman
06-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Salaam/ peace ;
format_quote Originally Posted by binteislam

i have a serious question in my mind ......

well , to my knowledge,It's not haram to talk to oppostie sex totally when necessary. Prophet Muhammed (p ) talked to other women . Mother Aisha (ra ) narratted so many hadith , taught others including men about Islam ....of course they maintained strict Islamic rules ...i.e. never alone in a private room with opposite sex , maintained Islamic dress codes etc. Pl. remember , Muslim women went to war field , did business etc & they maintained their hijab. Still if u feel uncomfortable , then u can go to sisters forum where no brothers are allowed :p

binteislam
06-25-2007, 03:49 PM

i didn't mind bro....secondaly i am giving u this link so check this u can find many answers to ur questions about islam and also about CHRISTANITY.choose the topic u want to hear .there's also a debate b/w a christion missionary and muslim.u can check all this.and plzz inform me after checking this link.

MAY GOD GUIDE U TO THE TRUE PATH.....
:w:

here is the link
http://www.irf.net/irf/download/index.htm

doorster
06-25-2007, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SN1
Aslamalikum, brother this is a very good question. As long as there is no flirting, its completely fine.
Alim sahib what does binteislam mean?

Daughter of Islam
or
Brother of Islam?

Muslim Woman
06-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Salaam/ peace ;
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
Alim sahib what does binteislam mean?

Daughter of Islam
or
Brother of Islam?
hahahaha , look at the thread title , Confused.......so , it's expected that we will be confused here :confused::okay::giggling: ****

Verses of the day & night –
“Say: O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do you criticize us for no other reason than that we believe in God, and in (the revelation) which has been sent down before (us), and that most of you are faasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient [to God ])?”

[al-Maa’idah 5:59]

doorster
06-25-2007, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam/ peace ; hahahaha , look at the thread title , Confused.......so , it's expected that we will be confused here :confused::okay::giggling:****
:w:

:giggling: seems like that

.................................................. ...............

[al-Maa’idah 5:59]
“Say: O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)!
Do you criticize us for no other reason than that we believe in God, and in (the revelation) which has been sent down before (us),

and that most of you are faasiqoon (rebellious and disobedient [to God ])?”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.