/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Love for Your Children

AmarFaisal
06-25-2007, 10:55 AM
:sl:

So much to say abt mothers on this forum, and yet so little for us mothers n fathers to express our love for our children. (mayb we shouldhave one for fathers as well)

This thread is dedicated to those emotional moments when our love for our children brings tears to our eyes. And in our hearts we thank Allah for blessing us with them.

PS. These children could also be ur siblings coz I know I brought up my youngest sister like a mother, n she loved me like her mother. And our mother always cherished our relationship. And everyone around us gave our examples.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AmarFaisal
06-25-2007, 10:58 AM
I had one emotional moment today, when I called my daughter n she said "jeee", which means yes in English n keeps on saying "jee", "jee","jee" till she reaches me. It was so sweet that it melted my heart.
:cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.