/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Terror Lessons For Islam Wives

Showkat
06-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Anti-Terror Lessons For Islam Wives

TAXPAYERS are to fund evening classes to show Muslim woman how to control their men - and stop them becoming suicide bombers.

Communities Secretary Ruth Kelly will this week stump up £650,000 on a string of courses across Britain.

They aim to teach the women "confidence building, communication skills, negotiation and mediation".

Ms Kelly hopes the women will then be able to persuade husbands, brothers and sons not to be tempted to become Islamic terrorists.

She said: "The vast majority of UK Muslims condemn violent extremism - as I do. But Muslim women carry more weight than me where it counts."

The women will be taught leadership skills by local business chiefs.

Source: http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_head...name_page.html

Comment:

What to say, lolzzzz, is a good start, then WTH , followed by so according to the Governement its the fault of the wives
that Muslim men turn to what they refer to as " terrorism" and not foreign policy in Iraq and Afganistan?

These Government people in my opinion have lost the plot totally and should be locked up instead of innocent Muslims. What does everyone esle think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
06-25-2007, 04:36 PM
I think you need to repost the link, because the forum is shortening it to inefficacy like a nightmare barber.

wilberhum
06-25-2007, 07:31 PM
What to say, lolzzzz, is a good start, then WTH , followed by so according to the Governement its the fault of the wives
that Muslim men turn to what they refer to as " terrorism" and not foreign policy in Iraq and Afganistan?
That is not what it says. :skeleton:

Do you feel a need to mis quote what is said to justify hate? :raging:

- Qatada -
06-25-2007, 07:34 PM
:salamext:

HA! Islamic terrorists? lol. They use that wording alot for some reason.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
06-25-2007, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I think you need to repost the link, because the forum is shortening it to inefficacy like a nightmare barber.
:sl:

Click Here

:w:

doorster
06-25-2007, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext:

HA! Islamic terrorists? lol. They use that wording alot for some reason.
:sl:

Click here

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.