/* */

PDA

View Full Version : regarding prayer

anonymous
06-25-2007, 11:55 AM
:sl:
i have a question which is burning me. I few years ago i did a really stupid thing and that was during my prayer i done something to nullifying it, knowingly, but i continued praying anyways.
now, alhamduliah i feel regret and i feel that something is eating me on the inside. and i am feeling a little anxious because of it.
my question is do i have to make up those prayers. and if yes, can i make them up during the times of the day where i feel a bit more mentally fit (i am a sufferer of wiswaas and there are times of the day where the wiswaas if less overpowering than other times).

oh yeah forgot to add, can you please add authentic evidences for your answers.
jazakallahu khair

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
06-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Did this occur just once or you did that repeatedly? I'm not sure, but I think the safest would be to make up for them inshaAllah. Better late then never :)
Dunno if it's best to do it right away or postphoning it to more appropriate times though. Maybe the answer depends on teh number of prayers you need to catch up? Allah subhana wa ta'ala knows and I have absolutely no idea.

Yanal
06-26-2007, 02:39 AM
Asalam alkum yeh i think it is better if you pray that time you did the stupid thing and make up the prayer and ask forgivness if you were really suppose to make up the prayer a long time ago and if not ask another dua that allah please forgive me if i did this prayer when i wasn't suppose too and also ask dua for all your sins to get washed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.