/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What the Holy Quran means to me?

Aaqib Ahmed
06-25-2007, 05:02 PM
:sl:

What the Holy Quran means to me?

I hear a cry from the cupboard everyday,
it goes,"read me","come to me","take advantage of me",
alhumdulilah I hear the voice and my heart goes towards it,
I open the cupboard and see my ultimate love,the Quran,
full of light,hope,success,I blow on my heart,subhanallah.

I hold the Quran and feel its beauty touch my spine.
When I open it,I see a different world,full of love,happiness,with exceptional message in each verse,so strong are the words of Allah,the Quran flows coherently like an ocean,each verse slowly builds up and makes a surah,just like a water droplet makes an ocean,subhanallah.

Immense elegance in the Book Of Allah,reading it melts my heart,it is not just a Book to me,but a way of life,a torch which helps me through utter darkness,
a journey where I slowly pick up the treasures of knowledge and wisdom guiding me on the pathway of Islam.

Deep thoughts of insights that capture my imagination;of radiant light which illumines the deeper depths of my soul,my heart.
Profound emotions and glowing warmth that melts my heart to the extreme.

Uncover the talents of the Quran,why leave it hidden till the end?

I cry with immense tears,tears enough to make a sea which ships can float on,alhumdulilah the Quran is always there for me,helping me through immense hardship I've faced through the years,my best friend which will stay by my side till the end,I hope me and you can be together forever in my heart,when I recite you to Allah on Day Of Judgement,inshallah.

Author-Aaqib Ahmed (meeeeeeeee)

Source-My Heart

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.