06-25-2007, 10:46 PM
:sl: sisters and brothers in islam, i have questions regarding the english translation of the Quran Shareef, I hope u can help me inshallah. The questions are as follows:Reply
1. Do you have to have wudu when reading the english translation of Quran?
2. I understand that one must look after the quran and respect it. say if u have the quran in ur bag and u put the bag on the floor by mistake, are u sinning?
3. Do u get more reward when reading the Quran in Arabic then in English?
4. Can u just read certain surahs or do u have to read them in order, i.e. in order they arranged.
5. Any advise on certain surahs to read, which can help in strengthening iman, bring ease, helping in all things.
6. Are there best times to read the Quran in English, or is anytime okay.
Jazakalllah khair - May Allah reward and bless you inshallah tala.
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.