/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mobile fones

Labaik Ya Allah
08-21-2005, 02:44 PM
:sl:

i need help if ne1 noes where i can get unlock codes 4 sony ericsson k700i if ne 1 noes plz reply :-[ :-[

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
08-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Asalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

akhee i'm really sorry.. i think u can only unlock them via cable. u cant do it with bluetooth or with a code, so u might have to give it to a pro or pay like a tenner to unlock it. sorry.

heres a good site showing some things u can do on your k700i but its got nothin 2 do with unlokin it:

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/lofi...php/t3267.html

i have some fone unlocking software but it doesnt have the code for the sony ericssons or the k700i. if any1 needs it plz say so.. jazak Allah khayr.

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Labaik Ya Allah
08-21-2005, 06:37 PM

thank you :D

i feel dumb cuase i can pay about a fiver and get it unlocked but ne way

- Qatada -
08-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Asalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

heres the link to download the unlocker (but sorry it doesn't have it for the sony ericssons or sometimes even other models.)

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...V3VN3GZQCKDK7W

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
08-21-2005, 10:47 PM

before you do any of this be sure to take your sim out of your phone. especially before step 5.

1. at the beginning once the software is installed and running, the screen should look like this: click on the 1st box and select your phone company (eg. nokia,samsung etc.) - i chose nokia as an example.

2. now that you have selected your phone company, click on the second box and click on your phone model. - i picked 3310 as an example.

3. now u need to enter the IMEI code (this is a 15digit no. and no other phone in the world can have the same IMEI no. as your phone). this is simple - all u need to do is press *#06# on your phone keypad and the IMEI no. comes up.

enter this no. into the section where it says IMEI: (i used mine as a example)

a) select the country your in in the box below the IMEI space.

b) select the network your phone is already unlocked on. ( i picked orange because that is the service provider we are using right now.)

5. (now ignore the rest of the boxes and) click on CALCULATE. and you will see the following screen (but the numbers will be different with every phone.)

now all you have to do is enter one of the numbers from the right hand side of the list into your phone. (the numbers that have the lettering '#pw+...' inside of them. (this is for the nokias only and might be different to other phone models.)

mine is an example and the code was #pw+3232163093+1# (no spaces.)

press the hash button once.
to get the P (press the star key 3 times)
to get the W (press the star key 4 times)
to get the + (press the star key 2 times)
now type the rest of the numbers ( for me the numbers would be 3232163093)
now press the star key twice to get the + sign.
finally press hash.

and insh Allah your phone is unlocked.

EVERYONE JUST REMEMBER TO DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IF U FEEL THAT YOUR PHONE MIGHT MESS UP THEN PLEASE DONT TRY IT. FROM MY EXPERIENCE MY PHONE HASNT MESSED UP ALHAMDULILLAH.

admin.. if u could upload this software onto the sites server that would be really useful. jazak Allah khayr.

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.