/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pious Women

itsme
06-27-2007, 02:53 AM
A single pious, practicing woman is equal to 70 saints (aulia ekraam)

A single bad (evil) woman is equal to 1000 bad men

Two rakaats namaaz of an aalimah woman are better than 80 rakaats
of ordinary women

A breastfeeding woman gets one good for each drop of milk that is
fed to the child.

When a husband comes home full of worries and the wife extends
warm welcome to him and consoles him; she receives the reward of half jihad

A woman, who is deprived of sleep owing to her child crying at
night, receives the sawaab of freeing 20 slaves.

When a husband and a wife look at each other with love and affection, Allah Paak himself looks at both of them with love and affection.

A woman who sends out her husband in the path of Allah and stays
at home by herself, maintaining her honour and dignity (i.e. protecting her
against temptation and dishonesty) will enter jannat 500 years before her
husband while 70,000 angels and hoors will serve her. She will be given ghusl
in jannat and sitting nmountains of pearls , she will await the arrival
of her husband

A woman who is rendered restless owing to the illness of her baby
and yet kept on striving to comfort the baby, Allah Talaah forgives all her
sins and gives her thesawaab of 12 years accepted in ibaadat . * While
milking her animal (cow, goats, ect), if a woman makes the zikr of bismillah ,
that every animal makes dua to Allah Taalah on her behalf.

When a woman makes the zikr of bismillah while preparing the dough
(for roti), her livelihood is increased (i.e . she receives barakat in her rozi).

When a woman makes zikar while sweeping, she receives the sawaab
of sweeping baitullah (kaba).

A chaste woman who is mindful of namaaz and roza, also makes
khidmat for her husband, for her all the 8 doors of jannat are opened. She may enter from whichever doors she likes.

The namaaz and ibaadat of a woman disobedient to her husband do
not reach heaven.

Every night of an expectant mother (a woman who is carrying a baby
in her womb) is counted as spent in ibaadat and every day as spent in
fasting.

A woman receives the sawaab of 70 years of namaaz and roza on giving birth to one child and the pain she suffered in every vein of her body while giving birth, for that she will receive the sawaab of one hajj.

If a woman dies within 40 days after giving birth, Allah Taalah gives her the status of shahaadat (i.e. she dies as a shaheed).

Upon the child crying at night, if the mother feeds the child (gives milk to the child) without cursing, she receives the sawaab of performing namaaz for one year.

When a child finishes the period of breast-feeding, an angel comes and gives glad tidings (news) to the mother that Allah has made jannat wajib for her.

When the husband comes home to sleep and the wife gives him food to eat (not being involved in dishonesty with regard to herself and her husband's belongings), Allah Tallah gives her the sawaab of 12 years of ibaadat.

When the wife presses the legs of her husband without asking him, her to do so, she gets the sawaab of giving charity 7 ounce of GOLD, and if she presses his legs after he asks her to do so, she receives the sawaab
of giving 7 ounces of SILVER in sadaqua.

When a woman's husband dies while he was happy and pleased with her, jannat becomes wajib for her.

A husband's teaching one masla to his wife is equal to 80 years ibaadat.

In jannat people will go to visit (see) Allah Taalah, but Allah Tallah himself will visit (to see) the woman who has observed PARDAH while in dunyah.

Woman who wears thin garment (transparent, see-through garment) or who
arouses passion in men, or meet men they are not allowed to mix or move
about openly while heavily made up or who live without pardah, will never
enter jannat. In fact they will not even smell the fragrance of jannat.

A woman who has undergone a great amount of suffering and difficulties in
this world will be classified with hazrat Aasia (r.a). She was the wife of
the firaun (pharaon) who despite the fact that she was his wife, tortured
and persecuted her, to renounce Deen and Imaan. She gave her life in
the process ( i.e. she died of the punishment inflicted to her), but did
not forsake Imaan.

Every single woman going to hell will take four (4) jannati men.Because
they did not fikr nor had they cared in duniya about the Deen and Imaan of
that woman and did not teach her Deen, these four men will be: Her father, Her brother, Her husband & Her son. If woman glances at men she is not allowed to see according to the shariat, Allah Taalah sends his curse upon her, just as it is forbidden for a man to glance at women he is not allowed to see.

May Allah give every Muslim men & women HIDAYA to stand by Islamic Rules and keep far away from the sin.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
06-27-2007, 03:15 AM
Are these hadith?

itsme
06-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Truthfully I don't know. I've been kind of brainwashed with these since childhood by the local imams every time they give lectures on women. Every time they mention these they say " hadith mentions...". I've checked them out in the Bukhari but I did not find anything on these. And recently I got this again circulating in mail. So I decided of posting it here with the hope of getting members reactions and opinions. Could be those exist in ahadith other than Bukhari, I don't know.

barney
06-28-2007, 11:10 PM
I ran them through the search engines at MSC hadiths, I cant find anything.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salaam
06-28-2007, 11:23 PM
are there any reference for these?

ummAbdillah
06-28-2007, 11:43 PM
:sl:
Could you provide a source for this sis? :)
ta :w:

taimur_9000
06-28-2007, 11:55 PM
:sl: After doing some research they have been posted on some other forums too but no one can provide authentic hadith or a proper source to them how ever at AT THIS SITE it mentions the following.

That it has been written by:
HAZRAT MOULANA SAEED KHAN SAHIB MUHAJIR MADANI
(Khanqa Sheikh Zakariyyah,Lenasia,South Africa)

And been translated from:

TRANSLATED FROM THE GUJERATI PAPER “UMMEED” (SURAT, INDIA).
Khanqah Sheikh Zakariyya
Lenasia, South Africa.

islamirama
06-29-2007, 12:10 AM
I think this is a bit far fetched exaggerations with half truths and half nots. As general rule of thumb, i advise others to do what i do. Do not accept it until there is proof provided for it. I don't care if some imaam said it, if he can't back it up (of all the people) then clearly its not reliable information.

we are talking about religion here and what we believe will determine where we end up at the end. Besides, Allah says to verify what comes your way lest you mislead others, cause harm and regret about it.

So unless these can be verified, clarified and commented by respected scholars or known imaams, i would put it on the "on hold" shelf and not believe in it or pass it around.

iqbal_soofi
06-29-2007, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme
A single pious, practicing woman is equal to 70 saints (aulia ekraam)

A single bad (evil) woman is equal to 1000 bad men

. . . . . . . . .
The bottom line is that pious women go to Jannat.
Bad women go everywhere.

Umu 'Isa
06-29-2007, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
I think this is a bit far fetched exaggerations with half truths and half nots. As general rule of thumb, i advise others to do what i do. Do not accept it until there is proof provided for it. I don't care if some imaam said it, if he can't back it up (of all the people) then clearly its not reliable information.

we are talking about religion here and what we believe will determine where we end up at the end. Besides, Allah says to verify what comes your way lest you mislead others, cause harm and regret about it.

So unless these can be verified, clarified and commented by respected scholars or known imaams, i would put it on the "on hold" shelf and not believe in it or pass it around.
^exactly.

Thread closed. Please make sure there are saheeh references before posting things like this. Jazakum Allaah khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.