/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam Alaikum from Canada.

Bean
06-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Asalam Alaikum,

I had embraced Islam in '93. Islam was an interest that I found myself pursuing.

I wasn't looking for 'a religion', I was searching for the truth, something that would be unifying and would unify those who believed in Oneness. I only found this in Islam.

In simplistic terms, Islam is what keeps me safe, as a cyclist wears a helmet for protection. You never know when something is gonna happen and thanks to that helmet, you can get up and carry on.

I have observed many people shying away from associating with different world religions, claiming that they are 'above' it. I think they're finally realizing that they need to wear a helmet - for protection - and find what they were raised in doesn't protect them. It is as though they have taken a step up towards Oneness and cannot justify staying in polythiesm or athiesm.

Allahu alam!

Much peace, Salams :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
06-27-2007, 01:20 PM
:salamext:
MashaAllah! welcome sis, have a nice stay :)
:w:

06-27-2007, 01:24 PM
:welcome: to the forum! I hope you have a beneficial stay inshaAllah ;)

BanGuLLy
06-27-2007, 02:27 PM
:welcome: I'm from Canada too :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
3isha
06-27-2007, 09:48 PM
Salaamz
Welcome to LI,
stay active and enjoy ure stay

jannat
06-28-2007, 09:01 AM
:sl:
welcome ! i hope u enjoy it here and benefit from it inshallah:statisfie
:w:

dilkadr
06-28-2007, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bean
Asalam Alaikum,

I had embraced Islam in '93. Islam was an interest that I found myself pursuing.

I wasn't looking for 'a religion', I was searching for the truth, something that would be unifying and would unify those who believed in Oneness. I only found this in Islam.

In simplistic terms, Islam is what keeps me safe, as a cyclist wears a helmet for protection. You never know when something is gonna happen and thanks to that helmet, you can get up and carry on.

I have observed many people shying away from associating with different world religions, claiming that they are 'above' it. I think they're finally realizing that they need to wear a helmet - for protection - and find what they were raised in doesn't protect them. It is as though they have taken a step up towards Oneness and cannot justify staying in polythiesm or athiesm.

Allahu alam!

Much peace, Salams :w:
:sl: and welcome, hope you will enjoy your time here and will find a lot of like minded people.

'Abd al-Baari
06-29-2007, 07:10 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums, Hope you have a good and beneficial stay, Inshallah

syilla
06-29-2007, 07:28 AM
:wasalamext:

welcome...have a beneficial stay.

My principal is from calgary canada. :D In case anyone wants to know

Al_Imaan
06-29-2007, 09:30 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

*~Sofia~*
07-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Salam sister

WELCOME to the forums.. :)
Congrats on ur reversion by the way.. may Allah (swt) continue to guide u :D
i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah.
Enjoy ur stay....

and get posting !!

wasalam sis
xx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.