/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~| Seerat Un Nabi : Character Details Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) - Urdu |~

samirakhan
06-27-2007, 01:41 PM
---
Seerat Un Nabi
Character Details Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) - Urdu
24 CDs
---
Please Download And Share With Family And Friends
---
Media Type: Audio
Audio Length: 40 min approx (each)
Audio Codec: MPEG Audio Layer-3
Bit Rate: 16 kbps
---
Credits to aathar

As-salaam-alikum-

Here is Seerat-Un-Nabi from Humma Najam Al-Hassan. It is in Urdu.
---

Its a set of 24 cds... each cd is about 44 minutes long, so that makes the entire set 17-18 hours long.
I wont release much now tho I have a flood of releases lined up, since the aim is not to keep releasing but to get you guys/gals to listen/watch all my releases...
It wudnt be possible to listen to the entire set at once, so i would ask you all to listen to 1 file in a day or two and take two or three to finish off the whole set.
The audio is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and not every day do we come across such audios.
The audio is in URDU, but very simple urdu with use of english words here and there for easy understanding.
A Lot Of More Exciting and Useful Audios/Vids Coming Up
DOWNLOAD HERE
NOTE
Link Could Be Removed Anytime Without Notice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.