/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Support and tips bringing muslims back to islam

Periwinkle18
06-27-2007, 02:12 PM
:sl:
I’m going to Hong Kong for my vacations , used to live there. We had a lot of muslim friends that is to say we were all just legal muslims, hardly even prayed. Anyways this time I’ve changed, I discovered Islam and am trying to live my life according to the teaching of Rasul ullah (saw).
I feel I have a responsibility to try and wake all those dormant muslims up. I just need tips from u guys , help on how to go about things wht to start with? I will have access to the internet so I can keep updating u guys on my progress over there.
O and if u guys have any good really shaking type pamphlets please pass them on. I can print them up and make copies to distribute.
Jazakallah
P.s please pray for me and them!! I’ll be targeting from teenagers to adults (thts the age group)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
06-27-2007, 02:23 PM
:salamext:
Mashallah! May Allah ta'aala reward you for your efforts! Ameen. Sister what your doing is very good and walahi we should all be doing the same :)
you might find lots of useful things here from Shaikh Yusuf. he has got a fun way of expalining Islam to the youth. http://www.islamtomorrow.com/
And this site is also good, www.islamqa.com
Inshallah it will go well sis, keep us up dated!
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.