/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help

enaya
06-28-2007, 08:48 AM
basically im sending this direct from me college and i got this essay about Allah it is
Muslims believe that god is 'trancendent and immanent' discuss the islamic concept of god expressed by this statement
i really need help and i would posted this on the genral dicussion sections but its blocked for me in me college, i realy would like bros and sistas to help me on this plzzz, inhsallah you do i am despreate tryed on the net couldnt find much info, plzz do help me may allah reward you all :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-28-2007, 09:43 AM
i dont really understand the question :?

can you clarify exactly what you need sister?

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Pk_#2
06-28-2007, 09:54 AM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh,

I'd love to help,

just reply with just the question :)

Peace wubb x

Pk_#2
06-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Muslims believe that god is 'trancendent and immanent' discuss the islamic concept of god expressed by this statement
If that is the question say that it shows that God is above the world He alone controls it and sustains the universe. Say that God is more powerful than us since He was the one who created humanity. Say dat God is independant he doesn't rely on us..

"The most beautiful names belong to God: so call on Him by them" (7:180)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
06-28-2007, 10:11 AM
i was under teh impression that she wants an explenation of what makes muslims believe that Allah exists and has existed throughout the ages... i might be mistaken though (highly likely)

Pk_#2
06-28-2007, 10:34 AM
She posted an hour ago i think she may have done her work already, if not she can reply with the full question ? :oS

AsalamuAlakum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh.

MinAhlilHadeeth
06-29-2007, 12:46 PM
:salamext:

Transcendent means:

Inspiring
Inspirational
Magnificent
awe-inspiring

Immanent means:

Existing or remaining within; inherent: believed in a God immanent in humans.
Restricted entirely to the mind; subjective.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!