/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Resisting to join zionist military

Benu05
08-22-2005, 11:14 AM
:sl:

In zionist state, when student graduate high school. Its require to serve the army and serve 2 years atleast. I graduate high i remember going to mosque was regular duty for me...Being muslim and also beno israeli going jew school was rare...but i wanna get high school done where i started...Before i graduated i remember my parents told to serve the army....I rejected joining the army, becouse i didnt want spill muslim brother blood or murder innocent. All my family respected me, none of them hate me becouse iam muslim. They didnt want me to end up in prison. My father say"its just two years service" My respond was "father i will not honor israel state by joining the army". My father did not talk to me for days, he seem to be upset at me. I love my parents, but then this army issue get on my family life. For, i struggle not to join, my mother told me "what you going to do now, get arrested and disgrace israel". Talk about disgrace, well i cannot disgrace my religion as well. One morning, an army ganeral whom my parent send to brainwash me visit my home and he said "why are you muslim "? respond to him becouse its the only true religion in the world. He went saying "your brainwash by hamas terrorist" I responded " iam i in hamas"? no!. We kept arguing by hours till he said " whether you like or not you will be in prison if you dont serve the army". I dont think jews going to dream muslim fellow kin in the army. Reciting quran was important and getting knowledge of islam. I drove to westbank, gaza and nearby mosque so i would get muslims closer. Then, i started to go to westbank alot, met many sheikhs there. My father tried to stop me going to wesbank, i resisted telling him i love him alot i will pray Allah for him. Father always pressure me to read torah. Alot former jew friend began to threated me, becouse of hatred of islam. Those are the extremist not left wing, extremist always are anti-islamic. For the army , they send me letter that says trial date for court. Ok i did not panic for that. My parents want to take care of that, but stll the trial is not ended...this was naver broadcast.....What should i do? prison or go to another country....umm i dont live with my parents now.....My name was already drafted in the army, that means i was suppose to serve by now.....And i do i have alot of documents conforming military.....Iam not done resisting zionist army , Iam still struggling .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bittersteel
08-22-2005, 04:08 PM
I am stunned by the fact that Muslims exist in Jewish families.wow!Well brother join the army but don't spill innocent blood and if they punish you for that then I am sure you will be rewarded for that in afterlife.Torah is one of the books of Allah but the final revelation is the Holy Quran.My advise to you when you have embraced Islam do not leave it.

Genius
08-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Are there any laws in Israel which protect conscientious objectors?

Read This

Basically summarised it says:

Under European Law a person has the right to conscientiously object to mandatory millitary service on ethical, moral, religous grounds.

Of course Israel this does not affect Israeli law, but what it does mean is that you have the right to apply for asylum in a European country.

If things get really bad, there is an option available to you.

- Qatada -
08-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Asalam o alikumw arahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

bro mash Allah thats so good that your a muslim. i think it would be better of you to leave the country because its alot better than going to war and being forced to kill muslims. this way if u did go abroad (to a muslim country) you could gain a better understanding of Islam without the pressure of the other people around you. keep praying to Allah (swt) and we will pray for you to insh Allah.

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Labaik Ya Allah
08-23-2005, 12:31 AM

i sugest u go to a islamic country instead of killing ur own brothers blood and alhamdulillah u r a muslim

:w:

Hashim_507
08-23-2005, 05:52 AM
Bro just dont join...

Benu05
08-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Salam
Thank for your advice, i was celebrating gaza pullout . Allahuakbar!!!! finally its palestinian territory. My fellow kins hate me when i praise palestinian vicktory in gaza. well, good news they want to give me westbank or gaza citizenship in order to avoid serving the army. They are still thinking about it,i hope they do . My family want me to have israeli citizenship to avoid checkpoint problems. Well, i just want to avoid serving the army to drop israeli citizenship. I hope it works, i was worried alot. I hope this settlement is accepted for me. That was fast, i though it would take years or so.

Labaik Ya Allah
08-23-2005, 02:41 PM

i jus wanna say ameen ya rabal alameen

:w:

Bittersteel
08-23-2005, 04:43 PM
Benu when and why did yuo convert to islam?Anyone helped you?BTW, How's your iman and belief in Allah?I mean no offense here.

Samee
08-28-2005, 02:02 AM
Join the army, but on the OTHER side.

Ummu Amatullah
08-28-2005, 02:59 AM
Can't beleive I didn't see this thread.Masha'allah brother you converted.I would like to read your covertion story maybe post it in here http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=1833Normally I would say obey your parents,but in this case seeing they want you to do something which is against the teachings of Islam.Then in that case I don't see the reason why you should join the army.Mash'allah brother Genius's advice was really good and not to mention it's possible. :thumbs_up ;) ;)

Mr. Zeidan
09-15-2005, 07:13 AM
As salamu alaikum wa rahmahtulahi wa barakathu

I just want to tell you I think you are doing the right thing. You have my support and insha allah a solution to your problem will arise. What's important is your faith and your devotion to Allah subhanuit ta ala, with that in mind your reward will be in the here-after.

muslimrebel
10-08-2005, 04:51 PM
yess go to a islamic country insahllah......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.