/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bye Everyone

barney
06-30-2007, 02:46 AM
Unusual for a hello thread, but I thought i'd just say goodbye.

I've had a interesting time on the forums, and I've had a lot of questions answered and some still hanging in the air as unanswereable. :)

Lot's of interesting people here, but It's time to head off to a catholic forum and spam them with agnostic evangelacalism. :D

I've learned or confirmed that people are indeed people the world over, religion regardless. Unfortunatly I've also confirmed that theres going to be a constant need for large quantitys of Tinfoil now and in whats left of the future.
Hatred and intolerance is alive and well, fortunatly its in a minority, unfortunatly it grows each day.
Looks pretty bleak whilst people are unable to take a few steps back and focus on that we all live on the same rock and if we cant live together....theres nowhere else to go. What a waste of our lives.

I'll end on saying best wishes to everyone, escpecially Cogni, Snakey, Purest and Muzzie (best mod around).
Have fun and stay safe.

Barney :skeleton: :D :skeleton: :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
06-30-2007, 02:48 AM
man i am sad to see you leave and edit your post add Yana l in their (joking but if you want ok)

Yanal
06-30-2007, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney

I've had a interesting time on the forums, and I've had a lot of questions answered and some still hanging in the air as unanswereable. :)

Lot's of interesting people here, but It's time to head off to a catholic forum and spam them with agnostic evangelacalism. :D

I've learned or confirmed that people are indeed people the world over, religion regardless. Unfortunatly I've also confirmed that theres going to be a constant need for large quantitys of Tinfoil now and in whats left of the future.
Hatred and intolerance is alive and well, fortunatly its in a minority, unfortunatly it grows each day.
Looks pretty bleak whilst people are unable to take a few steps back and focus on that we all live on the same rock and if we cant live together....theres nowhere else to go. What a waste of our lives.

I'll end on saying best wishes to everyone, escpecially Cogni, Snakey, Purest and Muzzie (best mod around).
Have fun and stay safe.

Ah man i will miss you too how you posted like crazy and all that stuff

Makky
06-30-2007, 03:00 AM

Have fun and stay safe.

Being here wont cost you much... just check the fourm once a day a week or even a month..and just give a look on my next thread maybe you will be excited to stay .. I'm going to backbit you..lol.. so stay to defend yourself :skeleton: :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
06-30-2007, 03:06 AM

Have fun and stay safe.

ahh, I didn't know you cared :-[ ?..
thank you :? -- ( I am not familiar with sarcasm) :rollseyes --so I will wish you the very best as well-- would rather you walk out of here with a 3aqeedah, but you can't win them all!

peace!

Strzelecki
06-30-2007, 06:33 AM
See ya later, Barney! :(

glo
06-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Keep up with your mission, barney! Who knows where it might lead you ...?! :D

Peace, and Good-bye :thankyou:

Malaikah
06-30-2007, 08:20 AM
^Back here, hopefully...

Trumble
06-30-2007, 08:28 AM
Cya, barney. May you find entertainment and enlightenment wherever you go. May I respectfully suggest a scientology board for the former, if not the latter! :D

Muslim Woman
06-30-2007, 08:46 AM
With the name of ALLAH ( God Almighty ) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Salaam/ peace ;

... some still hanging in the air as unanswereable. :)

can't u delay ur departure till answers come in to earth from their hanging position in the air ? May be , they are not enjoying there & want to meet u here :p

But if u need to go --- ok , best wishes----- may God bless u in this world & the hereafter. Ameen.

Verses of the day & night –

'Did you think that We had created you without any purpose and that you would never return to Us (for accountability)?'

-Quran (23:115)

Do justice. Verily Allah loves those who do justice.

(Al-Hujurat 49:9)

Who is of better faith than he who submits himself to God while doing good and following the creed of Abraham, the true in faith? For God chose Abraham as a friend.

-Quran (4:125)

snakelegs
06-30-2007, 08:53 AM
what's so great about catholics??? :raging:
why be a Leaving Extemist? why not just cut down on your time here and go play with the catholic kids the rest of the time?
will miss your crazy posts. happy fishing in catholic waters. :D

Makky
06-30-2007, 11:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
why be a Leaving Extemist? why not just cut down on your time here and go play with the catholic kids the rest of the time?

Snakelegs
I guess this is the 1st time for us to share the same point of view :D

Pk_#2
06-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Cya bro, be good :D

Peace.

AmarFaisal
06-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Best Wishes....:)

afriend
06-30-2007, 02:12 PM
I'm gonna miss your jokes man :giggling:

Take it eze buddy.

Peace.

Yanal
06-30-2007, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
Asalam alkum yeh i agree too on what snakelegs said like pretend you have 5 hours to play on the comp play like 1-2hours in the catholic and play 3-4 here on LI

The Ruler
06-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Greetins Barney,

Wishing you

I've learned or confirmed that people are indeed people the world over, religion regardless.
nah, I thought Athiests were monkeys once whereas us muslims were forever humans...???

I kid =)

Peace

Umar001
06-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Bye but I cant lie, I am glad your leaving, I mean, Muezzin = Best Mod. Pfffft.

Yanal
07-01-2007, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Bye but I cant lie, I am glad your leaving, I mean, Muezzin = Best Mod. Pfffft.
are you jelous al habeshi that he called muezzin a betetr mod i bet cuz you don't even deleate posts he thinks proberly you are lazy(no offense just saying)

doorster
07-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Bye but I cant lie, I am glad your leaving,
:sl:

too early to celebrate, I don't trust him otherwise I would have echoed what you said

:w:

Umar001
07-01-2007, 06:48 PM
I was kinda joking

doorster
07-01-2007, 06:51 PM
:sl:
I was kinda joking
Ah! Therein lies the problem, I couldn't tell since I am somewhat lacking sense of humour.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
07-01-2007, 06:53 PM
safe :)

smile
07-02-2007, 07:20 PM
bye!

wilberhum
07-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Barney,
Welcome back. :smile:
Couldn't live without us? :shade:

Strzelecki
07-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Barney's back? :D

SATalha
07-26-2007, 11:49 PM
What are you guys talking about??? Where is he back

Anyway Barney best wishes and may you find peace on day.

barney
07-27-2007, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
What are you guys talking about??? Where is he back

Anyway Barney best wishes and may you find peace on day.
Hi, Nope, I'm not back...I was just lurking and saw a unmissable post!

Have fun all.

Muslim Woman
07-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Salaam/peace;

Hi, Nope, I'm not back...I was just lurking and saw a unmissable post!

Have fun all.

hi , do u have few minutes to spend here ? Let me know how u r enjoying irritating Catholics ? :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!