/* */

PDA

View Full Version : any gud buks for umrah!

muslimah_here
06-30-2007, 10:35 AM
:sl:
does anyone know of sum really resourceful book for umra that is simple, easy to understand and easy to carry.

JAZAKALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ilm.seeker
06-30-2007, 11:05 AM

Rites of Hajj and Umrah , From the book of Sunnah and narrations from the pious Predecessors- by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee
66 pages softcover 1997, ISBN 9960672654
An extration from the autohros original work: "The Hajj of the Prophet as narrated by Jaabir" including many beneficial points not included int he orignal with documentation of sources and authenticity. Also inlcuded is a breif mention of innovations connected with Hajj and visiting Madinah.
Simple 'Umrah Guide - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee [ MS Word doc ]
Simple Hajj Guide - doc - by Shaik Nasiruddin Albanee

A Guide to Hajj ,Umraa and Ziyaarah - Shaikh Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdullah ibn Baz
It is a brief treatise on matters concerning Hajj, derived from the Book of Allaah, and the Prophet, sallallaahu ’alaihi wa sallaam. In their light it covers most of the points related to Hajj, Umrah and Ziyaarah. I have collected this material for myself and for all such Muslims whom Allaah wills and whom He guides. I have made my utmost effort to discuss these points in a well-argued fashion.

Power Point Slides for the Book "Hajj & Umrah from A to Z" - Mamdouh N. Mohamed - AOU - 42 slides
Hajj and Umrah from A to Z - Author: Mamdouh N. Mohamed.
Published: (01-Jan-96) Pages: 93 pp. (Paperback) - Purchase Here
This book is a careful scientific approach that gradually guides pilgrims to perform the Hajj rituals very easily and smoothly. The design was developed through an educational perspective that handles all critical issues of Hajj rituals from a learners’ viewpoint, an approach that is always needed when high standards of accuracy are required.
You Can Read the Book Here: Hajj and Umrah from A to Z by Mamdouh N. Mohamed (Part II)

The Rites of Hajj and Umrah - By Shaikh Abu Haatim Usaamah al-Qoosee [PDF]
Translated into English by: Muhammad Yaseen Vigna
(Former student of Madeenah University)
Published on-line by www.al-manhaj.com - 28 Pages

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.