/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help brothers and sisters!

jannat
06-30-2007, 07:16 PM
:sl:

i hope you are all well and in the best iman.
Brothers and sisters can u all please make DUA for my friend's Dad. My friend's Dad is very unwell and is in hospital . the situation is critical and the next 2 days are very important.:cry:

i pray allah tala blesses him, he gives him shafa and good health inshallah tala.May allah tala make it easy for the family and give them sabar inshallah.

Once again, please make Dua ! may Allah bless and reward you all and bless your families inshallah. Please help your sister and her family in islam.

If u know of any duas or surahs to read for this situation ,please pass them on.
Jazakallah khair.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tryinghard
06-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Inshallah everything will be alright. I will pray for him. Don't give up hope and continue to make du'a to Allah SWT.

Please let us know how your friend's dad turns out.

'Abd al-Baari
06-30-2007, 10:00 PM

Inshallah me too,
May Allah swt make it easy for him, grant him shifa and sabr and make his illness as a means of forgiveness for him..ameen thumma ameen

jannat
07-03-2007, 10:16 AM

jazakallah , may allah bless u ppl, alhamdullilah, her father is much better. may allah tala continue to give him good health and shafa inshallah.:statisfie

may allah tala bless our parents, familes and friends inshallah tala.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.