/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Answer with logic with soft tone to slanders mongers at YouTube

TRUUTHZ
07-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks for accepting me as a new member. I am in North America and a Sunni Muslim with a REALISTIC AND TRUTHFUL approach

I have tried to introduce my self in introduction area but my Mozilla has not open any windows. So for my first post, I have to open new thread - Sorry

I request all brothers and sisters to counter slanders being launched against Islam in logical and soft tone at YouTube and on all other forum.

Because there is campaign going on to defame Islam at every stage and at every Forum

In fact:

All Prophets of Allah (some say God) from Adam to Noh to Ibrahim to Moses to Jesus to Muhammad (Peace be upon all of them) only preached one religion that surrender to one Allah (Islam). All other dogma/believes are made and named by humans. Near Allah (some say God) true path is Islam. It is parents who make a muslim-born child a christian or jew or hindu or Bud or atheist

U can judge my activity in search box of google just by search my user name TRUUTHZ

Allah Azzo Jal Bless u all my beloved brothers and sisters

This is my first post:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-02-2007, 05:21 PM
:sl: brother/sister

Welcome to LI.
InshaAllah your stay will be beneficial :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.