/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im so down

tasha>farah
07-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Im so down at the moment,im having so many problems in my life.Im nevafeeling happiness.I feel i'm being punished because i have converted and not yet learnt to prey and if u read my previous post u no i've been having a relationship so i've been doing haraam things.I am trying 2 learn how to pray though and i've met the nicest sisters who are giving me there help and time.Do you think this is punishment from allah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
07-02-2007, 07:37 PM
Asalaamu alaikum (peace be upon you) sis farah.

I'd encourage you to read this article insha Allaah:

Reaping the Fruits of Afflictions
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...37;2FLSELayout

I know it's hard.. but this saying is really powerful - the darkest part of the night is just before the bright rays of the sunrise.

So when you feel things are at their worst, then without a doubt - Allaah will ease your affairs and make you victorious, and a stronger person.

Remember to continuously place your trust in Allaah and pray to Him, and verily after hardship He will grant ease.

We will keep you in our prayers too insha Allaah sister.

tryinghard
07-02-2007, 10:54 PM
Asalamu alaikum sister,

First of all, may Allah SWT bless you for choosing Islam. I understand that you are going through a difficult time and I know its hard. But remember, Allah gives us many trials in this life not as punishment but so that we will turn to him, in our times of need. So, don't lose hope, continue to make du'a to Allah, for He will surely help and guide you. In time, you will learn how to pray. Remember, as you long as you continue to believe in Allah and pray to him, He will help and reward you.

Also I'm glad that you are getting to know some sisters. Having a support group is probably the best way to adjust to the Islamic way of life. However, although I'm no expert, perhaps if your feelings of sadness worsen, you might want to talk to a psychologist or psychiatrist. Insha Allah, your sadness and worries will end.

saira-k
07-02-2007, 10:58 PM
il keep u in my prayers sis..keep prayin to Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
07-02-2007, 10:59 PM
:sl:

Im so down at the moment,im having so many problems in my life.Im nevafeeling happiness.I feel i'm being punished because i have converted and not yet learnt to prey and if u read my previous post u no i've been having a relationship so i've been doing haraam things.I am trying 2 learn how to pray though and i've met the nicest aisters who are giving me there help and time.Do you think this is punishment from allah?
try this sis, it should help u to learn how to pray, it's very easy.
http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Fillim/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!