/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iran, Malaysia, Arab states betray Chechnya to Russia

Chechnya
07-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Typical betrayal from Arabs and the rest - Muslim world needs a revolution

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

On June 26, an impressive delegation of foreign diplomats visited Chechnya. There were representatives of 31 countries in the delegation, including 20 foreign ambassadors to Russia. What was notable about this visit was that they were representatives of Muslim countries and organizations, such as the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and the Arab League. The visit was organized by the Russian Foreign Ministry to demonstrate to the Muslim diplomats that life in Chechnya is improving. The Regnum news agency reported that prior to the visit, “Ambassadors of the Muslim world said that they were very interested in what was going on in Chechnya, and that they were looking forward to meeting Chechen leaders and people.” The official program of the visit included tours of newly reconstructed facilities in the Chechen cities of Grozny, Argun, and Gudermes, and meetings with Chechen political and spiritual leaders and intellectuals.

However, the key part of the visit was the meeting of the ambassadors with Chechen President Ramzan Kadyrov. RIA Novosti reported that Kadyrov told the ambassadors at the meeting, “International terrorism has lost the war in Chechnya.” He stressed in his speech that the war in Chechnya was the war against international terrorism and not against any nation or religion. “Powerful forces hostile toward Russia have tried to use Chechnya to make Russia collapse, but they failed,” Kadyrov declared.

The Russian authorities are apparently sending the message to the Muslim world that the war in Chechnya was not a war against Islam and Muslims, and that it is now over. Ramzan Kadyrov told the ambassadors that it was very important for the Chechen authorities to have the diplomats see for themselves during their visit that the region is recovering from the war.

Ramzan Kadyrov showed his guests the construction site of a new mosque that will be the largest mosque in the former Soviet Union, with a capacity to hold 10,000 visitors at a time.

Another idea that the Russian authorities wanted to instill in the ambassadors’ minds is that the republic is an inherent part of Russia and that the issue of separating from Russia is no longer on the agenda. “Now, Chechnya is developing in the same legal and economic space with Russia, and this has allowed us to restore the destroyed infrastructure,” Kadyrov told the Muslim diplomats. He then asked the visitors for money. “We are interested in the economic experience of Islamic states and hope that the visit of the ambassadors will give an additional impetus to attracting foreign investment into the republic,” Kadyrov said.

The Muslim diplomats did not argue with Ramzan Kadyrov during the visit and said what the Russian officials wanted to hear from them.

“I am deeply touched by what I have seen here. You cannot find construction on such a scale even in other Arab states,” said Al-Fardzhani, the head of the Russian mission of the Arab League.

Mohhamed Khalis, Malaysia’s ambassador to Russia, said that the “OIC does not see Chechnya outside of Russia.” Malaysia currently chairs the OIC.

Gholamreza Ansari, the ambassador to Russia from Iran, a country that especially wants to please the Kremlin because of its need for Russian nuclear technologies, declared, “Iran has been supporting Russian efforts to improve the situation in the republic from the very beginning of the Chechen conflict.” He added that the Iranian government believes that it is in the interests of the Chechen nation to remain a part of Russia.

Nevertheless, it is too early to say just how successful the trip of the ambassadors to Chechnya was for the Kremlin. The Russian authorities want Muslim countries to back their words with concrete actions like investments and other material help to the pro-Russian Chechen government. Moscow believes this would legitimize Russian rule over Chechnya in the eyes of the Muslim world.

The Chechen issue has always been the most difficult one in Russia’s relations with many Muslim and Arabic countries. The anti-******* rhetoric of the Russian political leaders, especially Ramzan Kadyrov and his murdered father, remains a problem for the Russian government in its efforts to set up stable friendly ties with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries, where *******sm is the predominant branch of Islam.

Even if all Muslim governments closed their eyes to the repression of practicing Muslims and the continuing human rights violations in the North Caucasus, it would hardly halt the other type of investments that have been flowing into Chechnya since the beginning of the war – contributions to the Chechen rebels that come from ordinary Muslims and organizations. Despite the official position of the Muslim governments, many Muslims and organizations regard the Chechens as oppressed Muslims and Chechnya as a land occupied by Russian “infidels.” Such Muslims will continue to listen to their religious leaders – like Yusuf Kardavi and Sheik Ibn, who declare that jihad is taking place in Chechnya and should be supported by all Muslims – rather than to politicians or officials.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
07-03-2007, 11:08 AM
'why do u guys jump up when you hear something bad about your country? all the government nowadays are bad, and all these Muslims countries are ignoring Chechnya.

Prophet saws said to stand for justice even if it against your most beloved people. So don't try to justify the ignorance of Malaysias about Chechnya , and it's not just Malaysia but all other countries.
It's a fact that should be accepted.

MuhammadRizan
07-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Oh my..this ambassador is so stupid...this humiliating me..
but North Malaysian also have a point there...i only know what is happening in checnya when my computer have internet connection..

MuhammadRizan
07-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Oh my..this ambassador is so stupid...this humiliating me..
but North Malaysian also have a point there...i only know what is happening in checnya when my computer have internet connection..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
07-03-2007, 12:16 PM
:sl:

If a thread has not been approved in World Affairs or any other moderated section, please do not post it anywhere else on the forum.

You can private message the mods of that section to seek clarification as to why it was not approved.

Woodrow
07-03-2007, 01:04 PM
My apologies. My intent was to merge some of the Chechnya threads. But I somehow lost the first post of this. It was my error that caused the poster to post this in the wrong section.

Thread moved and reopened.

wilberhum
07-03-2007, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
My apologies. My intent was to merge some of the Chechnya threads. But I somehow lost the first post of this. It was my error that caused the poster to post this in the wrong section.

Thread moved and reopened.
That would be mine.
My post was guite simple
Source?
Maybe a question you should ask? :skeleton:

Chechnya
07-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Source:

http://www.jamestown.org/chechnya_we...icleid=2373512

'why do u guys jump up when you hear something bad about your country? all the government nowadays are bad, and all these Muslims countries are ignoring Chechnya.

Prophet saws said to stand for justice even if it against your most beloved people. So don't try to justify the ignorance of Malaysias about Chechnya , and it's not just Malaysia but all other countries.
true - i reckon ts pathetic for muslims to try to justify this stance in supporting russias genocidal war in the north caucaus - some musims need to wake up
but North Malaysian also have a point there...i only know what is happening in checnya when my computer have internet connection

you may not know the full story - but your goverment does

wilberhum
07-03-2007, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechnya
Source:

http://www.jamestown.org/chechnya_we...icleid=2373512

true - i reckon ts pathetic for muslims to try to justify this stance in supporting russias genocidal war in the north caucaus - some musims need to wake up

In the past, I have found your sources to be completely bias.

I’m also a bit reluctant to join forces with some one who has praise for child killing terrorists.

Chechnya
07-03-2007, 05:38 PM
In the past, I have found your sources to be completely bias.
its the first ive heard of it - should have raised your doubts in the appropriate threads

jamestown foundation is quite a well known org. - not sure why you think its biased

I’m also a bit reluctant to join forces with some one who has praise for child killing terrorists.
i have praise for a guy who saved an entire nation from slow genocide in the war - in fact even your very own american military had high praise for his military qualities and leadership - they compared him to william wallace lol

vpb
07-03-2007, 05:58 PM
we don't any need your help at all , and the post is not directed to you at all.
all you can do is just put some comments if you want.

well , we have probably heard in our life once that there is a war in Chechnya, couldn't we just get more interested? or maybe we forget bc it doesn't look very important to us.

wilberhum
07-03-2007, 05:59 PM
its the first ive heard of it - should have raised your doubts in the appropriate threads
I did.
jamestown foundation is quite a well known org. - not sure why you think its biased
Never said they were.
i have praise for a guy who saved an entire nation from slow genocide in the war - in fact even your very own american military had high praise for his military qualities and leadership - they compared him to william wallace lol
Thanks, you have proven my point. By the way many have high praise for OBL’s military qualities. Do you praise him too?

north_malaysian
07-04-2007, 07:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb

First of all I'm not defending Malaysian government... Please!!! I dont like this government... I want them not to win in the next election (even there is like 1% chance that they wont win the election ... Thanks to Election Committee :raging: )

I just want to tell that why the Chechen students dont appear to Malaysian public, go to mosques and tell what ACTUALLY HAPPENED in Chechnya.
In the university, they dont even mix with other nationalities.

Bosnians, Kosovars and Palestinians are different than Chechens.... they mixed up with all nationalities, went to Malaysian public showing what happened to them, went to mosques and schools telling about those killings happened.... and no wonder lot of donations and supports given to them by Malaysians.

The Chechens should be pro-active, tell the world wherever they are that they are being oppressed etc.

north_malaysian
07-04-2007, 07:52 AM

My government just know to show off and try to gain as many $$$$$$ as possible...

Zman
07-04-2007, 04:52 PM
:sl:

On June 26, an impressive delegation of foreign diplomats visited Chechnya. There were representatives of 31 countries in the delegation, including 20 foreign ambassadors to Russia. What was notable about this visit was that they were representatives of Muslim countries and organizations, such as the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and the Arab League. The visit was organized by the Russian Foreign Ministry to demonstrate to the Muslim diplomats that life in Chechnya is improving. The Regnum news agency reported that prior to the visit, “Ambassadors of the Muslim world said that they were very interested in what was going on in Chechnya, and that they were looking forward to meeting Chechen leaders and people.” The official program of the visit included tours of newly reconstructed facilities in the Chechen cities of Grozny, Argun, and Gudermes, and meetings with Chechen political and spiritual leaders and intellectuals.
Shame on them. They were used as pawns in a cheap & obvious propaganda
stunt.

Are there any Arab or Islamic governments aiding the Chechens? Even covertly? Or do they fear Russia that much?

Chechnya
07-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks, you have proven my point. By the way many have high praise for OBL’s military qualities. Do you praise him too?
If Bin Laden saved a nation from genocide , admitted any criminal actions he may have undertook, offeres to hand himself over to the yanks for his actions and offered to go on trial for them - then yes i would praise him for the good he has done and for repenting the bad.:thumbs_up

Bosnians, Kosovars and Palestinians are different than Chechens.... they mixed up with all nationalities, went to Malaysian public showing what happened to them, went to mosques and schools telling about those killings happened.... and no wonder lot of donations and supports given to them by Malaysians.
everyones different - some people have horrific things happen to them and prefer never to talk about them , leaving them in the past

we shouldnt need people to come and talk to us for us to wake up - with todays media its easy to find out what is going on - you just have to look for it

Are there any Arab or Islamic governments aiding the Chechens? Even covertly? Or do they fear Russia that much?
i think arabs, malaysians, iran feel they need russia to counter america - a stupid notion considering russia kills more muslims, destroys more mosques, is way more islamophobic than the yanks ever will be

wilberhum
07-05-2007, 04:09 PM
If Bin Laden saved a nation from genocide , admitted any criminal actions he may have undertook, offeres to hand himself over to the yanks for his actions and offered to go on trial for them - then yes i would praise him for the good he has done and for repenting the bad.:thumbs_up
And you wonder why I don't support you. :? :skeleton:

Zman
07-05-2007, 04:30 PM
:sl:/Peace To All

By the way many have high praise for OBL’s military qualities.
What military qualities? He's neither an artful tactician nor a strategist.

He's no where close to any Chechen commander...

wilberhum
07-05-2007, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zman
:sl:/[i]Peace To All

What military qualities? He's neither an artful tactician nor a strategist.

He's no where close to any Chechen commander...
I guess that you arn't one of the many. That suprisses me. :rollseyes

north_malaysian
07-06-2007, 01:44 AM
i think arabs, malaysians, iran feel they need russia to counter america
I'm thinking the same, especially when Putin himself attended OIC Conference in Malaysia in 2004. And America, they just appointed someone to be observer in OIC this year.... Bush is 3 years late than Putin in order to gain support from Muslim nations...

Russia also very active in sending participants to International Koranic recitation events, sending delegates to Islamic conferences etc.

And a great majority of Muslims watch tv or listen to radio, rather than surfing the internet... and there is nothing about the Chechen in the news (locallu or internationally).... so Muslims start thinking that Russia is more Muslim-friendly than USA. Many Muslims seeing that both Russia and China are the only countries that can go against the supercop USA.

vpb
07-06-2007, 04:30 AM
The Chechens should be pro-active, tell the world wherever they are that they are being oppressed etc.
what chechens???

there were a population of 1million, 300,000 are already gone. Where do u want those chechens to be??
Kosovars are 2milion+ people, (10 million+ only within Kosova and Albania , not including Macedonia,Greece, Montenegro...etc or outside in the world).

Do you need to have a needy-person knocking on your door for you to give him zakat? No, same thing is with chechens or any other nation in war. Sometime you have to go findout yourself.

north_malaysian
07-06-2007, 06:34 AM
what chechens???

there were a population of 1million, 300,000 are already gone. Where do u want those chechens to be??
Kosovars are 2milion+ people, (10 million+ only within Kosova and Albania , not including Macedonia,Greece, Montenegro...etc or outside in the world).

Do you need to have a needy-person knocking on your door for you to give him zakat? No, same thing is with chechens or any other nation in war. Sometime you have to go findout yourself.
There are Chechens in Malaysia.....

vpb
07-06-2007, 06:40 AM
There are Chechens in Malaysia.....
I didn't say anywhere that there aren't any chechens at all. But don't this as an argument that I have anything against malaysians . lol . :)

love u bro.

north_malaysian
07-06-2007, 06:58 AM
I didn't say anywhere that there aren't any chechens at all. But don't this as an argument that I have anything against malaysians . lol . :)

love u bro.
I' not against u or our Chechen brothers here too....:D

But the attitude of Chechen students in Malaysia need to be changed... they're acting as if nothing happened over there (Chechnya). and they dont mix with others....

I know that they're white people... but why the Bosniaks, Albanians and Tatars can be friendly to others... it's not about the skin... it's attitude.

The owner of Albanian cafe in the university is even more marvellous.. he can speak in English, Arabic and Malay fluently (he speaks Malay like a Malay 100%). No wonder his cafe is the most popular hangout among all 90+ nationalities....

vpb
07-06-2007, 08:12 AM
The owner of Albanian cafe in the university is even more marvellous.. he can speak in English, Arabic and Malay fluently (he speaks Malay like a Malay 100%). No wonder his cafe is the most popular hangout among all 90+ nationalities....
egggeeeggg ...coughing... :p lol

Chechen
07-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Something we have understood a long time ago is that we shouldn't expect anyone's help because no one will help us it's up to us alone to kick the oppressor out of our country because no matter what we say or do no one will want to join us.

wilberhum
07-09-2007, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechen
Something we have understood a long time ago is that we shouldn't expect anyone's help because no one will help us it's up to us alone to kick the oppressor out of our country because no matter what we say or do no one will want to join us.
Usually killing school kids don't create sympathy for a cause. :thumbs_do

Chechnya
07-10-2007, 01:36 AM
And you wonder why I don't support you.
if you cant recognise that saving a nation rom genocide is a praise-worthy deed then im afraid your a lost cause anyway...

U
sually killing school kids don't create sympathy for a cause.
Ah my xenophobic friend, i see your apparently blaming the whole north caucaus for what happened in beslan

al-muslimah
07-10-2007, 02:23 AM
I love Chechnya and its mujahideen may Allah bless them.May allah aid them and give them victory over the kuffar -russians.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-10-2007, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
And some American/Israeli soldiers give me a reason not to support the US/Israel in their parade in any way :thumbs_do It goes both ways.

al-muslimah
07-10-2007, 03:26 AM
the only reason these governments refused to help the chechen peole is because all those governments are munafiqeen(hypocrites) and murtadeen . may allah break their coalition.jihad will continue till the day of judgement.

Chechen
07-10-2007, 09:02 AM

Well no matter what we do, be it good or bad, we're always seen as the bad guys so it's about time to get used to that.

wilberhum
07-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Well no matter what we do, be it good or bad, we're always seen as the bad guys so it's about time to get used to that.
Oh, I'm quite used to the fact that there are bad guys. They are everywhere. :?

I just don't support them. :raging:

Chechen
07-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Oh, I'm quite used to the fact that there are bad guys. They are everywhere. :?

I just don't support them. :raging:

Well good, I don't support bad guys either.

Suomipoika
07-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Russia used to be the badboy and there actually was alot of international goodwill towards Chechens and Chechnya during the 90's. For example Bill Clinton and Robin Cook were very critical of Russian actions, especially when Russia was about to storm Grozny in 1999 and labelled everyone still in city from old grannies to young children as terrorists. I kind of believe that if Russia didnt have nukes and was as weak as Serbia was in 1999, they would have been bombed by Nato for their actions in Chechnya.

I guess we will never know if chechens would still be looked as the good or bad, if some chechens would not have resorted into such heroic actions as blowing up civilian airplanes, killing children in schools, taking hospitals full of people as hostages etc etc.

After Beslan school massacre, which was something very very evil, russians are in so good position, they dont even really have to fight propaganda war anymore, those chechens who are defending the child killers of Beslan are doing all their work.

In the end, the climate that allowed and allows all the kidnapping, rape and murder to pass as they have in Chechnya, from mixture of laziness, apathy, uncaring, actions of terrorists who claim to be fighting for islam and/or Chechnya, the fact that Russia is nuclear power and that many countries, christian, muslim, european, asian, profit so greatly from trading with Russia, is certainly very apalling.

islamirama
07-10-2007, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-muslimah
the only reason these governments refused to help the chechen peole is because all those governments are munafiqeen(hypocrites) and murtadeen . may allah break their coalition.jihad will continue till the day of judgement.
ameen, and based on the signs and current events. That day may not be that far off...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-10-2007, 05:43 PM
^^Ameen to the Du'a.

Chechen
07-10-2007, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suomipoika
Russia used to be the badboy and there actually was alot of international goodwill towards Chechens and Chechnya during the 90's. For example Bill Clinton and Robin Cook were very critical of Russian actions, especially when Russia was about to storm Grozny in 1999 and labelled everyone still in city from old grannies to young children as terrorists. I kind of believe that if Russia didnt have nukes and was as weak as Serbia was in 1999, they would have been bombed by Nato for their actions in Chechnya.

I guess we will never know if chechens would still be looked as the good or bad, if some chechens would not have resorted into such heroic actions as blowing up civilian airplanes, killing children in schools, taking hospitals full of people as hostages etc etc.

After Beslan school massacre, which was something very very evil, russians are in so good position, they dont even really have to fight propaganda war anymore, those chechens who are defending the child killers of Beslan are doing all their work.

In the end, the climate that allowed and allows all the kidnapping, rape and murder to pass as they have in Chechnya, from mixture of laziness, apathy, uncaring, actions of terrorists who claim to be fighting for islam and/or Chechnya, the fact that Russia is nuclear power and that many countries, christian, muslim, european, asian, profit so greatly from trading with Russia, is certainly very apalling.

Oh yeah the world really did support Chechnya, that's why Russia killed as much people as it wished without and trouble and now 300 000 Chechens have lost their lives. Americans supported the Chechens you say? Did you know that it was the Americans that gave the Russians satellite pictures of Dudayev's (first Chechen president) location and then the Russians cowardly shot rockets at him and killed him. Wow thanks for the great support guys, we really appreciate it. And let's just imagine the Chechens were responsible for Beslan. Does that mean that a whole nation has to be punished for the actions of a few people?? Just because of the actions of a few people we now have ot hate the whole nation? Every man, woman and child and think that the Russians are right in killing them because they all have to be punished for the actions of a few people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.