/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hajjaj Hindawi - Tour of UK

'Abd al-Baari
07-02-2007, 07:53 PM
:salamext:

Sheikh Hajjaj Ramadaan Al Hindawi - Tour of UK 2007

I'm not sure how accurate this is, and there may be some last minute changes but Inshallah if you can attend any of his programmes it would be very beneficial, Mashallah he is a great Qari from Egypt.

Sat 30th June Arrival

Sun 1st July Jaame’ Masjid, Henry Street, Batley
After Zuhr

Mon 2nd July Masjid -e- Noor, Manchester
After Asr

Tue 3rd July Masjd Al-Hidayah, Seville Town
After Asr

Wed 4th July Masjid -e- Quba, Bradford
After Asr

Thu 5th July Masjid -e- Ali, Leicester
After Asr

Fri 6th July Masjid -e- Bilal, Huddersfield
After Asr

Sat 7th July Masjid -e- Quwatul Islam, Preston
After Asr

Sun 8th July Masjid -e- Shah Jalal, Bristol
After Asr

Mon 9th July Darul Uloom, Bury
After Asr

Tue 10th July Saddam Mosque, Birmingham
After Asr

Wed 11th July Croydon, London
After Asr

Thu 12th July Masjid -e- Umar, Sheffield
After Asr

Fri 13th July Tayyabah Masjd, Bolton
After Asr (7pm)

Sat 14th July Jaame’ Masjid, Blackburn
All day

Sun 15th July Masjid -e- Zakariyya, Bolton
After Asr

Mon 16th July Madina Masjd, Batley
After Asr

Tue 17th July Departure

Unfortunately i don't know much about the programmes as i got the info of a friend but if you do have any question, just ask and Inshallah i'll see if i can fnd out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
07-07-2007, 10:07 AM
If anyone gets a chance to go to any of those masajid. Then please do! They came to my home town, and they were amazing! Mashaa'Allah, tabarakallah.

'Abd al-Baari
07-07-2007, 10:29 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah Khair bro :)
If anyone wants to listen to Sheikh Hindawi check this out
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hindawi

gladTidings
07-07-2007, 10:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
Sheikh Hajjaj Ramadaan Al Hindawi - Tour of UK 2007

I'm not sure how accurate this is, and there may be some last minute changes but Inshallah if you can attend any of his programmes it would be very beneficial, Mashallah he is a great Qari from Egypt.

Fri 6th July Masjid -e- Bilal, Huddersfield
After Asr

:sl:

Yes, he came to my hometown last night... It was amazing mashAllah. Even though there was no opportunity for women to go to the mosque and we had to settle with the speaker system, it was still two hours of pure bliss...made my hair stand on end.

There was another Qari, Mahmood ? I think. He also has a brilliant voice mashAllah. Anyway we have recordings of the whole event, so if anybody would like them let me know inshAllah. But I really suggest you go to hear him live.

And its so nice to see something like this up north. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
07-07-2007, 10:52 AM
But I really suggest you go to hear him live.
Ditto.

I didn't record the recitations, for the simple reason that nothing can beat the atmosphere when you're actually there! Sitting in front of your PC or CD player and listening to it is not the same as being there.

I never heard of Qari Mahmud Shahat Anwar before, but I don't think I'll forget the name now lol. He was very talented mashaa'Allah. The ayat which they decided to recite were beautiful too, mashaa'Allah.

gladTidings
07-07-2007, 11:11 AM
I didn't record the recitations, for the simple reason that nothing can beat the atmosphere when you're actually there! Sitting in front of your PC or CD player and listening to it is not the same as being there.

Aw, I wish I could have actually been there, its not the same listening to it through another medium. When my brother came back he was boasting so much...bless he couldnt really find words to describe it. And I thought subhanAllah it must have been an experience for him because he never feels passionate about anything.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.