/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confrontation with a Christian

mahdisoldier19
08-23-2005, 07:10 AM
Assalamu Alakam rahmatullah wabaraktu brothers and sisters,

Recently i was at work at dunkin donuts, a christian man a very nice but cocky man came in and allways use to discuss christianity. So i asked him about the christianity, and he said that i was being programmed and that jesus is the savior and son of God.

Is jesus the savior? Must be because he kills Dajjal and Gives Dua to Allah to destroy Yajuj and Majuj

Is Jesus Son of God? No and here was my arguement...
I said jesus is God? and the man replied yes, then i said God is god and the man replied yes , and i said wait whos God then? and the man replied on no you dont understand God came down in jesus body. So i said so your saying God Came down in his body when he was crucified as well? and he said well he kinda left his body. Then i said why would Jesus who is supposly Father and son at the same time be tempted by the devil? hes the son of God and God at the same time(i dont know how christians can get that thinking but they managed). So the man says well its kinda uhhhh( i stress the Uhhh because thats all he was saying) and i said ok ok wait So Jesus went to hell to fight and kill the devil? and he said yes, So then i said your telling me God has to fight his creation to destroy it? and he says well ummm ya know in the bible it says if you dont believe in jesus as the savior your going to hell. I said well ok jesus is the savior( he kinda is if you think about it he cuts the dajjals head). Then i said why would God Let himself get crucified or sweat blood? and then he suddenly shifted the topic to the bible. So i let him do that seeing what he can come up with. So i looked one chapter on john one on king james. And i said to him have you ever seen the quran? he said no , i replied we dont have different people speaking we have only the most perfect being showing us a religion that is perfect. and the man says well its just a book. i said its the Book of Allah. and i said if you burn all the bibles you will have no holybook. If you burn all the quran, you will still have the quran because the quran is memorized by many muslim brothers and sisters. So he went back to God concept which i asked if God came down in jesus body why would he be tempted again? and he said well our body is sinful its weak, and i asked your saying God is weak? the almight creator who created every single thing is weak???. He goes well uhhh its a hard concept. I said no its the concept that you have no clue what your saying. So yeah i just gave him so many points and from that day he never came in discussing religion or showing off to customers that christianity is the greatest. Though brothers and sisters please do not think i initiated the conversation. He first exclaimed it to me i kept my mouth quiet, till he started saying a few things about islam that i disliked. Thats where i got him to be embarresed. Sorry if i wasnt suppose to speak islam because he kept saying so much about islam being evil and programmed i couldnt take it but to keep him quiet. And i did! he spent years in church i spent 1 day in a Masjit :) :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
F.Y.
08-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Mashallah!
May Allah reward you.
Make dua for me also!!

Safa
08-23-2005, 11:28 AM
:sl:

MashaAllah that was good dawah, may Allah swt reward you. We should also concentrate on giving dawah to individuals who have an open mind and are willing to listen rather than arguing or having heated conversations. I've actually had a similar conversation with a christian and lets just say that he was pretty firm with his beliefs. Anyways, it's good that you stood up for Islam, SubhanAllah.

:w:

Labaik Ya Allah
08-23-2005, 11:49 AM
:sl:

mashallah keep up the work bro

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Henry
08-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Assalamu Alaikam waramatuallah wabarakatu

Mashallah, that was great :D

minaz
08-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah kudos to you bro!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.