/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Loving You All

Abunaaila
08-23-2005, 07:11 AM
As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu Allah:

Abu Karimah Al-Miqdad bin Ma`dikarib (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (Salallahu Alaihi wa Salaam) said, "When a man loves his brother (for Allah sake) let him tell him that he loves him". [At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man was with the Prophet (PBUH) when another man passed by and the former said: "O Messenger of Allah! I love this man (for Allah's sake)". Messenger of Allah (Salallahu Alaihi wa Salaam) asked, "Have you informed him?'' He said, "No". Messenger of Allah (Salallahu Alaihi wa Salaam) then said, "Tell him (that you love him)". So he went up to the man and said to him, "I love you for the sake of Allah;'' and the other replied, "May Allah, for Whose sake you love me, love you.'' [Abu Dawud].

I just wanted to inform all my brothers and sisters that I love you all for the sake of the One that holds our souls in His hands. I love you because you are muslim and you seek to please your Lord who created us from a single soul.

May Allahu Ta'ala guide us all and keep our feet firm in Islam and protect us from every evil and sinful act, deed, and person. Ameen.

May Allahu Ta'ala accept from us the deeds that we have done for His sake alone, seeking no reward or recognition only His face. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sadia
08-23-2005, 10:46 AM
ameen, and that was really nice. JZK for that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.