/* */

PDA

View Full Version : فاعتبروا يا أولى الألباب

جوري
07-02-2007, 11:20 PM

وى نعيم بن حماد شيخ البخارى بسنده عن عبد الله بن مسعود رضى الله عنه عن النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : " .. و يثب الروم على ما بقى فى بلادهم من العرب فيقتلونهم حتى لا يبقى بأرض الروم عربى و لا عربية ولا ولد عربى إلا قتل …. " كتاب الفتن ، باب : الاعماق رفتح القسطنطينية ( ص 260)

و انظروا إلى قول الحبيب صلى الله عليه وسلم : " عربى ولا عربية ولا ولد عربي " ، لم يقل مسلم و مسلمة و إنما قال عربى و عربية ، إذ إن الروم سيئبون على كل من له ملامح عربية و إن كان نصرانيأ و إن كان لا يصلي فيقتلونهم بغير تمييز ، و جاء التعبير فى صورة النكرة فى سياق النفى ( لا يبقى عربى ) فافاد العموم ، بمعنى أنه لن ينجو أحد ممن " بقى فى بلادهم " و رفض العودة إلى بلده .

فما أن تنشب " الملحمة الكبرى " و هى فى أعقاب " هر مجدون " حتى يكون العرب بأرض الروم ( أمريكا و أوربا ) فى خطر عظيم ، فاعتبروا يا أولى الألباب .

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
07-02-2007, 11:43 PM
:sl:

are these hadiths?
can you please translate?

جوري
07-03-2007, 01:01 AM
it means there will come a time where the "Romans" denotes America/Europe.. will attack all those of Arabic features/descent/ man/woman and child, and will not discriminate even if you are a non-Muslim but of eastern descent and will slaughter you.. from the book of tribulations page 260
until there is none of you left.. further will happen around the "mal7ama alkobra" which is the great war.. "Mal7ama" really comes from torn flesh if we are going to go literal in at end of haar majdoon... I am not sure if that is a place or part of war or what exactly haar majdoon means? if someone wishes to shed light on the term I'd be much obliged... but basically they will slaughter us from their lands...
this whole "war on terrorism" thing is just a beginning, as you can see the people they have arrested recently are doctors, they want to create the allusion that Muslims from all walks of life who subscribe to this religion of Islam are terrorists and deserve death because there is no such thing as a Muslim non-terrorist-- this is another crusade and this is their media.. and blatantly obvious what they are working themselves up to.. the great crescendo, I should like to call it...

.:Umniyah:.
07-03-2007, 04:05 AM

whos the author of that? Just curious...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
07-03-2007, 04:10 AM

this whole "war on terrorism" thing is just a beginning, as you can see the people they have arrested recently are doctors, they want to create the allusion that Muslims from all walks of life who subscribe to this religion of Islam are terrorists and deserve death because there is no such thing as a Muslim non-terrorist-- this is another crusade and this is their media.. and blatantly obvious what they are working themselves up to.. the great crescendo, I should like to call it...
just imagine, the two cars, one parked not straight, the other one parked on yellow line, and smelling of gas.
it's just that they didn't put a paper saying "This car is a bomb". lollll
it's just silly when u hear these things.

but inshaAllah, if we do dawah as much as we can, we will show ppl that Islam does not preach terrorism. Allah with destroy their plots. They didn't do anything with their plots, except raise the number of ppl coming to Islam :)

Balthasar21
07-03-2007, 05:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
it means there will come a time where the "Romans" denotes America/Europe.. will attack all those of Arabic features/descent/ man/woman and child, and will not discriminate even if you are a non-Muslim but of eastern descent and will slaughter you.. from the book of tribulations page 260
until there is none of you left.. further will happen around the "mal7ama alkobra" which is the great war.. "Mal7ama" really comes from torn flesh if we are going to go literal in at end of haar majdoon... I am not sure if that is a place or part of war or what exactly haar majdoon means? if someone wishes to shed light on the term I'd be much obliged... but basically they will slaughter us from their lands...

Are you sure you want to open up this can of worms ?By the way whos the author of that? Just curious too ...

07-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Yes shes sure. Because there will be no debate about this InshaaAllah. As i keep saying, you don't have to agree with what you read, but if you want to reply speak good or remain silent. If you think youre going to start a debate then dont even bother. Because any and all post even hinting at a debate will be deleted inshaaAllah.

This is an islamic board to seek knowlegde of Islam. Not to debate everything you dont agree with board. If you agreed with everything that was posted you'll would be Muslim innit?

read, learn, become enlighten, or at the very least, read and then remain silent.

vpb
07-03-2007, 05:47 AM
Balthasar21, are you a muslim? cuz your status says nothing. But I suppose you are , from what I can see from the avatar.

07-03-2007, 06:02 AM
No hes not. Unless he converted overnight.

extinction
07-03-2007, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Balthasar21
Are you sure you want to open up this can of worms ?By the way whos the author of that? Just curious too ...
This can has been open for almost 6 years now, with no sign of a close. InshaAllah with our unity and unanimous prayers, we can strive to make a change as one. "United we stand, Divided we fall"

Balthasar21
07-03-2007, 06:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
Yes shes sure. Because there will be no debate about this InshaaAllah. As i keep saying, you don't have to agree with what you read, but if you want to reply speak good or remain silent. If you think youre going to start a debate then dont even bother. Because any and all post even hinting at a debate will be deleted inshaaAllah.

This is an islamic board to seek knowlegde of Islam. Not to debate everything you dont agree with board. If you agreed with everything that was posted you'll would be Muslim innit?

read, learn, become enlighten, or at the very least, read and then remain silent.

One question does her post pertain Knowledge , Or is it the only type of knowldge you rather here ???

Balthasar21
07-03-2007, 06:34 AM
No hes not. Unless he converted overnight.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Cute :)

Balthasar21
07-03-2007, 06:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
Balthasar21, are you a muslim? cuz your status says nothing. But I suppose you are , from what I can see from the avatar.

Why should it matter . It just another way to label some one who doesn't Believe / Accept things you do right ?

extinction
07-03-2007, 06:39 AM
Ok I hate to disagree, but thats just slightly narrow minded, if people don't understand or agree with something, they should by all means and measures have the right to question your claims and information. Think about it in terms of a broader picture, the whole world thinks muslims are something they aren't so when we read the papers stating horrendous correlations like Islamic Extremists.... we are supposed to read, learn, become enlighten[ed], or at the very least, read and then remain silent? "To question (ask) is the cure... not the problem"

07-03-2007, 06:49 AM
You can disagree, i think i just told balthasar up there that.

The problem isnt asking questions, I think i deserve a little mroe credit than that. The PROBLEM is the way people like to push their points across, no one seems to know how to 'ask' anything anymore, everything is about " thats not true, yada yada yada.....im right, youre wrong....yada yada yada"

That ^^ is what i dont need. Its called debating. Everytime an article gets put up along the lines of this one, or anything else someone doesnt agree with from an Islamic point of view, they start debating and bashing and all that, dont know where youre from, but where im from thats not asking, and trying to learn, thats being ignorant and causing problems.

No matter how much correct NON extreme information we post, theres always those who debate an bash it, some people dont want to hear the truth for their own good sake, they want to hear what we have to say so they can debate it and degrade it.

Besides, this is NOT the comparative religion section, its the general section.

Also, the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa salaam said:

"Man kaana yu'min billaahi wal yawmil aakhir, fal-yaqul khairan AW LIYASMUT!

Let you who believe in Allah and the last day, speak good OR REMAIN SILENT!

:)

format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
Ok I hate to disagree, but thats just slightly narrow minded, if people don't understand or agree with something, they should by all means and measures have the right to question your claims and information. Think about it in terms of a broader picture, the whole world thinks muslims are something they aren't so when we read the papers stating horrendous correlations like Islamic Extremists.... we are supposed to read, learn, become enlighten[ed], or at the very least, read and then remain silent? "To question (ask) is the cure... not the problem"

07-03-2007, 06:53 AM
Me answering this question is indirectly aiding to the warning i just gave this thread.

I will not debate about anything in this post, nor anything else. If you believe you believe, if you don't then hay, keep it to yourself.

One question does her post pertain Knowledge , Or is it the only type of knowldge you rather here ???

extinction
07-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Man kaana yu'min billaahi wal yawmil aakhir, fal-yaqul khairan AW LIYASMUT
LOL last word is liyasqut... yeah I guess you have a point..sorry I guess I took things outta context....peace

07-03-2007, 07:12 AM
^^ cool.

:peace:

umm-sulaim
07-03-2007, 10:25 AM
umniyah isn't mistken. In saheeh bukhari it's liyasmut, perhaps it came as liyaskut in another narration Allaahu a'lam, but they mean the same thing alhamdulilaah

"وَمَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَلْيَقُلْ خَيْرًا أَوْ لِيَصْمُتْ ‏"

hadeeth numbers 6087 n 6088

http://www.islmeat.com/go.php?id=628&type=l

wassalaamu alaykum

Balthasar21
07-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Bottom line here don't post anything unless it in AGREEMENT with the above post or it will be remove .

جوري
07-03-2007, 01:48 PM
perhaps you are under some false impression that your opinion matters? If I wanted your feedback, I wouldn't have posted the original thread in Arabic, buzz off!

07-03-2007, 04:18 PM
BarakAllahu feeki habubah.

I knew i wasnt wrong because thats how princess wrote it, i just couldnt be bothered explaining anything anymore.

khair mashaaAllah.

format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
umniyah isn't mistken. In saheeh bukhari it's liyasmut, perhaps it came as liyaskut in another narration Allaahu a'lam, but they mean the same thing alhamdulilaah

"وَمَنْ كَانَ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ فَلْيَقُلْ خَيْرًا أَوْ لِيَصْمُتْ ‏"

hadeeth numbers 6087 n 6088

http://www.islmeat.com/go.php?id=628&type=l

wassalaamu alaykum

umm-sulaim
07-03-2007, 04:41 PM
wa feeki baarak

don't give up explainin sis :D a7sana Allaah ilayk

جوري
07-03-2007, 04:49 PM

whos the author of that? Just curious...
it says sheikh na3eem ben hamad bukhari by isnad Abdullah bin mas3ood that prophet Mohammed PBUH stated" then the hadith.. I believe it can be found in a book called "the book of tribulations.. chapter on A3maq the opening of Constantine and I am not sure if this Constantine is the " walled city in northeastern Algeria to the east of Algiers; was destroyed in warfare in the 4th century and rebuilt by Constantine I" all can be found on page 260 of that book... however what I don't know is what "Haar majdoon" هر مجدون means would in fact appreciate feedback on that one...
shokran ukhty... btw I hate how we have to move around posts to avoid confrontations with heretics on an Islamic forum of all places. Al-Amr lilah-- 7asbona Allah wa ni3m Alwakeel

- Qatada -
07-03-2007, 07:05 PM
:salamext:

I heard this hadith being mentioned by Anwar Al Awlaki.. he said he hesitated to say it, but once he did.. i think he may have regretted it since it may have lowered the morale of the people..

Subhaan Allaah it's a powerful one.. and we see alot of this happening today.

doorster
07-03-2007, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
That is why they have comparative forum, no? or would we like every forum on this site to be a battleground?

- Qatada -
07-03-2007, 07:30 PM

I have also heard though.. that this massacre won't be for ALL 'arabs, Allaahu a'lam though.

What's the authenticity? I heard it was narrated by Imaam Al Bukhari's sheikh?

جوري
07-03-2007, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

I have also heard though.. that this massacre won't be for ALL 'arabs, Allaahu a'lam though.

What's the authenticity? I heard it was narrated by Imaam Al Bukhari's sheikh?
I just went over this with a scholar, and there is no bab A3maq in the book of tribulation, he thinks this is a weak hadith... so I can be certain, he did say however that at the end of the world the Romans will be the majority since after al-mal7ama there will be a great loss of lives, already however Arabs only make 20% of the world's Muslims, but there well be great loss of Muslim lives.. and alas lol he shed light on har majdoon means Armegeddon... ah it is all so clear now.. I think I feel 80% better.. I was really ready to make alternate plans for my future-- even though most of the Arab world isn't even governed by Islamic law
sobhan Allah
I am sorry about this, I can't validate better, I am not sure it is true, but then again, this is really a great time for tribulation a person sleeps a Muslim wakes up a kaffir and vice versa... May Allah make this easy for us

جوري
07-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Just to add & I am not sure he is correct either that he thinks this is a ploy to make Muslims decrease by leaving European countries out of fear, he said in fact we have a valid hadith that we'll have "fait7 alroomya"
Nafi' ibn 'Utbah said, "The Prophet said, 'You will attack Arabia, and Allâh will enable you to conquer it. Then you will attack Persia, and Allâh will enable you to conquer it. Then you will attack Rome, and Allâh will enable you to conquer it. Then you will attack the Dajjal, and Allâh will enable you to conquer him.' " (Muslim)
and he said that will be a turn over of Rome without war, as in people becoming Muslim on their own accord and he believes this frightens them so they are trying to infiltrate the minds of people with fake hadith? I really don't know what to believe at this point..
Allah A3lam, Allah knows best.. may he save us from all these tribulations
Ameen

- Qatada -
07-03-2007, 07:50 PM
:wasalamex

na'am.. whatever i'm saying is my understanding of what Imam Anwar al Awlaki (may Allaah hasten his release) said.

He said it's amazing how when Islaam settled to any country in the world, it remained there till today. EXCEPT Europe in Al Andalus.. it's amazing how subhan Allaah i've seen so much occasions in history when Islaam could settle here and through Allaah's amazing Wisdom, it somehow never reached.

For example when Taariq ibn Ziyaad opened Spain, when he was about to continue - then the Khalifah in Damascus called him back. Later on when it was about to spread in France, the army became weak due to it's attatchment with the spoils of war - so they lost the battle.

When Islaam was in Turkey, the Sultans in Turkey and the Muslims of Spain could easily do a Pincer Attack [since they were powerful and also were from opposite sides of Europe] - but they never did so. Then Al Andalus fell, and the Uthmani/Ottoman Khilafah remained a while longer.. until that collapsed too - but they never spread any further.

We also know that 'Amr ibn Al 'Aas said something amazing about the Romans; that whenever their army fell - they were the quickest to come back/regroup and fight. They were well known for standing up for justice if their rulers became oppressive. And he mentioned a few more points, and subhan Allaah it's all so true.

We also know that there's another hadith where the Persians are like two horns, after that they would break down and their empire would fall. [We know this happened during the time of the Sahabah in the two great battles of Qadisiyah, and the other which i forgot the name to.]

Yet look at the Romans, how much times in history they have been fought yet they continue to come back to life and fight back. This is all by the will of Allaah. And He is the Al Hakeem ul Aleem.

I think i'll leave it at that. But Anwar Al Awlaki's talks can be heard here:

http://kalamullah.com/anwaral-awlaki.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-lectures.html

The talk which he mentions alot of this stuff in is during the Khilafah of Abu Bakr, 'Umar, and Muslims Living as a Minority.

And Allaah knows best.

amirah_87
07-04-2007, 09:42 AM

Off topic posts deleted.

If this bashing and insulting between members continues this thread will be closed! *InshaAllah*

Peace x

asadxyz
07-07-2007, 04:18 PM
You can disagree, i think i just told balthasar up there that.

The problem isnt asking questions, I think i deserve a little mroe credit than that. The PROBLEM is the way people like to push their points across, no one seems to know how to 'ask' anything anymore, everything is about " thats not true, yada yada yada.....im right, youre wrong....yada yada yada"

That ^^ is what i dont need. Its called debating. Everytime an article gets put up along the lines of this one, or anything else someone doesnt agree with from an Islamic point of view, they start debating and bashing and all that, dont know where youre from, but where im from thats not asking, and trying to learn, thats being ignorant and causing problems.

No matter how much correct NON extreme information we post, theres always those who debate an bash it, some people dont want to hear the truth for their own good sake, they want to hear what we have to say so they can debate it and degrade it.

Besides, this is NOT the comparative religion section, its the general section.

Also, the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa salaam said:

"Man kaana yu'min billaahi wal yawmil aakhir, fal-yaqul khairan AW LIYASMUT!

Let you who believe in Allah and the last day, speak good OR REMAIN SILENT!

:)
I agree unnecessary debate should not be there.But to block the questioning is not very Islamic concept.The Hadith you qouted ""Man kaana yu'min billaahi wal yawmil aakhir, fal-yaqul khairan AW LIYASMUT" may not be related about questioning rather about propagating false material. Secondly you have not given any Reference of this Hadith.It is against the policy of the forum not to mention anything without proper reference.
As far as question is concerned ,it is mother of Knowledge .Questions give your true picture ,and insight of matter under discussion.
The Holy Quran says ;
فَاسْأَلُواْ أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِن كُنتُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ﴿16:43﴾
So ask the people of the message if you do not know
At another place Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) questioned to Allah (swt).
وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِـي الْمَوْتَى قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن قَالَ بَلَى وَلَـكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي(2:260)
Call to mind the other event also, when Abraham said, "My Lord, show me how Thou bringest the dead back to life?" He said "Have you no faith in this?" Abraham humbly replied, "I do believe but I ask this to reassure my heart.
This clearly indicates that questioning is absolutely permissible for SATIFICATION OF MIND and that is a positive thing.

czgibson
08-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
perhaps you are under some false impression that your opinion matters? If I wanted your feedback, I wouldn't have posted the original thread in Arabic, buzz off!
You were trying to keep it secret from the kaffirs?

I wonder why. :?

Peace

syilla
08-20-2007, 06:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Peace
lol...she said not wanting your feedback not hiding it from you. :D

czgibson
08-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
lol...she said not wanting your feedback not hiding it from you. :D
Putting what is essentially a paranoid piece of nastiness in Arabic is a pretty good way of hiding it from kaffirs, actually.

Peace

- Qatada -
08-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Greetings,

Putting what is essentially a paranoid piece of nastiness in Arabic is a pretty good way of hiding it from kaffirs, actually.

Peace

The hadith is in arabic, how is it 'nastiness' if it's a Prophecy? Isn't there similar in the OT and the NT?

czgibson
08-23-2007, 05:42 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
The hadith is in arabic, how is it 'nastiness' if it's a Prophecy? Isn't there similar in the OT and the NT?
Yes, of course! The Bible is a hugely violent book, as everyone knows.

I'm not sure how something being a prophecy somehow prevents it from being deeply unpleasant.

Peace

جوري
08-24-2007, 03:09 AM
Greetings,

Peace
Sometimes it is nice not to have the regulars peddle their excursive remarks-- but I can see that it isn't an impediment!

peace to you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.