/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu 'alaikum :D

tearsofice21
07-03-2007, 03:39 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

My name is Tasnim. A little intro on me: I'm 16 years old, going to gr. 11 in September in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I was born muslim Alhamdulillah, but I find talking to reverts about how they discovered Islam absolutely fascinating. I heard about this site from a friend (limitless) and Masha'Allah, so far, I'm impressed! I can't wait to learn more about everyone Insha'Allah :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
07-03-2007, 03:51 AM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: aboard sweet young sis.. hope you enjoy your stay insha'Allah
:w:

extinction
07-03-2007, 06:30 AM
Assalamu Alaikum... welcome aboard the Li Forum....... p.s the word September and the number E L E V 3 N isn't the best combination of words in one sentence on an Islamic Forum.... lol j.k

*~Sofia~*
07-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Salam sister

a BIG welcome from me :D
i hope u find ur stay beneficial and enjoyable inshallah.
Explore the forum, take part in the many discussions and enjoy :)

wasalam sis

p.s lookin 4ward 2 ur posts! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
07-03-2007, 06:51 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.