/* */

PDA

View Full Version : serious situation.....

Helena
07-03-2007, 01:58 PM
:sl:

Since i came across islamic forums on net.....i came across shocking revelations...which is constantly in my mind and i am still searching for answers inshAllah to change that persons view of islam.

Basically least/some....or numbers of people want evidence/proof that in the Qur'an it clearly states that the the Qur'an and the hadith is the guidence to the ummah....

more spefically to demonstrate in the Qur'an that it shows the Allah(swt) has commanded that we follow the footsteps of our Prophet Muhammad(saw)...meaning the hadiths...

The person accepts that the Quran is the only guidence and the hadiths are weak .....hadiths has not been mentioned in the Qur'an.

Are everybody clear?

jazaks..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SUMMAYAH
07-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Can you please be more clear, i dont understand what ur getting at......

thanks.

3isha
07-03-2007, 02:02 PM
:rollseyes

u pointing out that hadiths are not the exact proof of evidence?

Helena
07-03-2007, 02:03 PM
i cannot even explain it clearly..because i fear it while am typing...

Well the person wants Quranic verses to show that in the Quran it says that " that we Muslim are suppose to follow the hadiths ( actions and the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad(saw) in our lives)...can this be found in the Quran??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
07-03-2007, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3isha
:rollseyes

u pointing out that hadiths are not the exact proof of evidence?

not me sister.....somebody else that i discovered in the net...i need everybody support inshAllah...

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 02:08 PM
your talking about the people who claim hadith are invalid eh.

just show them the ayyat in which it says aathi ur rasool.

next simply ask them how they pray, how they know how to pray, how they know how to fast, etc etc, it will become clear that without hadith islam is nowhere near complete

Helena
07-03-2007, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
your talking about the people who claim hadith are invalid eh.

just show them the ayyat in which it says aathi ur rasool.

next simply ask them how they pray, how they know how to pray, how they know how to fast, etc etc, it will become clear that without hadith islam is nowhere near complete
oui....finally someone understood me.....

i have gone thru that process showing examples of the prayers, wudu, fasting and so on....still there views are same...

which ayyah?.....they want exact location the Qur'an where it quotes that?..

but later when i provide that...somehow they see it in a diff perspective...Allahu Allaam!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 02:17 PM
And obey Allah and the Messenger; that ye may obtain mercy

^ that is one of many. hmm i guess i need to see the exact argument, it wont be too hard tho. if they are extremely stubborn then back off after giving them food for thought. inshaAllah they'll come round

Helena
07-03-2007, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
And obey Allah and the Messenger; that ye may obtain mercy

^ that is one of many. hmm i guess i need to see the exact argument, it wont be too hard tho. if they are extremely stubborn then back off after giving them food for thought. inshaAllah they'll come round
ok jazaks...which surah is it?

This is what they've sed...

Qur'an is our Guide
and the only Book which Allah gives
authority to, and has promised to protect
from corruption. But Hadith are not given
such authority by Allah, and they can be
corrupted / untrue, so it is not a source of
Guidance in our lives like the Qur'an. This
is what I believe.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-03-2007, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LABBAYK
ok jazaks...which surah is it?

This is what they've sed...

Qur'an is our Guide
and the only Book which Allah gives
authority to, and has promised to protect
from corruption. But Hadith are not given
such authority by Allah, and they can be
corrupted / untrue, so it is not a source of
Guidance in our lives like the Qur'an. This
is what I believe.
thats what we must rely on scholars for, and quran is our main source of guidance.

again i need to seriously go into a real discussion with them, they dont seem to realise that without hadith they wouldnt have a clue how to pray. infact without hadith they wouldnt even know hot to cover up... becoz hadith is a lot of quranic interpretation...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.