/* */

PDA

View Full Version : soccer killed by angel of death

Hussein radi
07-04-2007, 03:17 AM
I saw this disturbing video on youtube, however i dont know if the player actually died or had a brain problem. the title says the player died but some people reply that he didint die. Can someone please explain to me what happen and tell me what really happend to the soccer player.

her is the URL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK16iYFR8kU

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
07-04-2007, 07:11 AM
:sl:

This vid was posted earlier and i think most people agreed that the person did not die but had a fit..Allahu A'lam

mohammed farah
07-04-2007, 07:28 AM
For the 3rd time...I've already explained it on here: http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...gel-death.html

p.s read all 2 pages

Hussein radi
07-04-2007, 05:41 PM
ok i read the other posts but i didnt have any real proof. All i read was people comments, i didin't even get his name. where is the referrence to what they say, can someone show me real proof.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Star
07-04-2007, 08:29 PM
:w:

i watched this video in school a few months ago, an imam showed it to us, he told us that the played DIED on the pitch, if the imam said he died then thats enough for me, its not likely he had a fit, people dont dont have fits like that, it looked for like the angel of death pulling his out, anyhow the message is clear, death can come at any time. :cry:

mohammed farah
07-04-2007, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Star

i watched this video in school a few months ago, an imam showed it to us, he told us that the played DIED on the pitch, if the imam said he died then thats enough for me, its not likely he had a fit, people dont dont have fits like that, it looked for like the angel of death pulling his out, anyhow the message is clear, death can come at any time. :cry:

You believe everything an imam tells you? An imam is just like us, he can make mistake. Why wasnt the footage played on? why they cut it of the minute he fell to the ground and just put a surah from the quran on it instead of showing the whole video?

Star
07-04-2007, 10:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
You believe everything an imam tells you? An imam is just like us, he can make mistake. Why wasnt the footage played on? why they cut it of the minute he fell to the ground and just put a surah from the quran on it instead of showing the whole video?
Akhee i dont believe everything an imam tells me, however they are more knowledgable than us, the imam i know has travelled to many countries, experienced and seen many things, plus he would never teach his students something he is unsure off, he always does his research.

mohammed farah
07-04-2007, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Star
Akhee i dont believe everything an imam tells me, however they are more knowledgable than us, the imam i know has travelled to many countries, experienced and seen many things, plus he would never teach his students something he is unsure off, he always does his research.

Really? Ask your Imam the next time you see him how does he know the person died. and I bet he would say a person I know told me this.

Star
07-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Really? Ask your Imam the next time you see him how does he know the person died. and I bet he would say a person I know told me this.
lol, akhee he probably might, but then if i asked him who told him this, he would tell me that a scholar did, the imam knows a scholar very well, they discuss issues lke this, then inform their students. I'm not stupid akhee, i dont always believe imams, if u ask me they sometimes tend to exaggerate their stories, i made my own judgement abou the clip, to me it looked like the man was dying a painful death, rather than him having a fit.

Hussein radi
07-05-2007, 04:47 AM
mohammed what makes you so sure he didnt die. you dont have real proof, all you showed us is other people comments. Looks to me like you believe whatever those people say. So far you didin't provide any real proof to back up your claim.

mohammed farah
07-05-2007, 03:23 PM
And how do you know he did die?

Hussein radi
07-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I dont know how he die, that is why i posed this thread. I want to know the truth with real proof.

mohammed farah
07-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Read the question again, I said how do you know he did die? not how did he die.

Yanal
07-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Asalam alakum what do you mean by fit ?

mohammed farah
07-09-2007, 01:55 AM
What I meant by fit was "a sudden uncontrollable attack"what acutally happened to the guy was he got a hit in his vertebrates, that causes messages coming from the brain to different aprts of ur body to change, for example in this situation everything is opposite!out of human instinct he wanted to walk forwards but hes body was running backwards and all his other motions were going backwards! Members and moderators on this site have agreed with me on this and that is why the previous threads were closed.

Yanal
07-09-2007, 01:58 AM
What I meant by fit was "a sudden uncontrollable attack"what acutally happened to the guy was he got a hit in his vertebrates, that causes messages coming from the brain to different aprts of ur body to change, for example in this situation everything is opposite!out of human instinct he wanted to walk forwards but hes body was running backwards and all his other motions were going backwards! Members and moderators on this site have agreed with me on this and that is why the previous threads were closed.
ok thanks but i thought that they were replaying the whole thing he jumps up and down and then finally the ball hits his head and then he falls meaning the question is why was he jumping up and down before he fell(thats what i noticed)

Curaezipirid
07-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Salam,

What a way to die!

There is a thread at http://www.brisbanemuslims.com, in the sports section, with an explaination that the sacred sites at which a Mosque like function was maintained by Aboriginal australians in the past, are these days most often where sports grounds have been placed.

Our great aussie pass time.

(the thread is about AFL :the australian football league, which is a homegrown code- most Muslims are preferring soccer, but AFL certainly weilds a considerable influence in our collective psyche here in australia)

But even when the code is soccer, any australian would regard a fit on the field as a very dignified death.

salam

BanGuLLy
07-09-2007, 01:34 PM
The guy didn't die... he played in the next game he had...

$tranger
07-10-2007, 09:32 AM
:sl:
It does not matter if he DIED or if he did NOT DIE
The message is very clear though

Death can come to anyone at anytime

The video was not made to be debated about if the guy died or not

mohammed farah
07-10-2007, 04:27 PM
why then does the title say "soccer player killed by the angel of death"?

BanGuLLy
07-14-2007, 01:08 PM
lol why is your reputation -97... Anyways hes alive...

$tranger
07-15-2007, 12:35 PM
^seems that ppl dnt like me, hence the reps :D

جوري
07-19-2007, 06:25 PM
^^ that is very sad imsad.. I haven't read any of your posts and can't judge you-- however, when I get my repping power insha'Allah I'll give you 22 pts.. and hope that it will be the route of reformation? =)

eyeofthestorm
07-19-2007, 06:29 PM
just curious what interesting bout a soccer player falling/dying.

جوري
07-19-2007, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eyeofthestorm
just curious what interesting bout a soccer player falling/dying.
there is nothing interesting about it.. in fact if anything is serves to make us cast doubt on a fellow human being of whom we probably know nothing... and I imagine it very troubling for his mother or family to see a video of him as if he were some sort of freak exhibit on display.. (la 7wla wla qiwta ila billah).. videos of this nature really pain me.

Aisha!
08-06-2007, 09:05 PM
thers a post about it somewhere here it came again i guess.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.