/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'slaves'

Mr. Baldy
07-04-2007, 02:20 PM
‘slaves’

chorus

these days we act like we’re free but we’re tied up worse than slaves, ban the hijab and its freedom for gays, spreading liberation all they’re spreading is AIDS.

verse 1

waking up each morning wondering, where the hell this mahdi is that they claiming, gonna save us, watching the news I'm getting impatient, my brothers in war zones ask why am I waiting, its like I'm tied to a ball and chain but I have the key in my hand, blood drenched screams call me back to my land, be a slave? id rather be a traitor and hanged.
waiting for the lord to give me a sign, waiting while mothers are dying, while the faithful are led by the deaf dumb and blind, read the passages in the quran there not hard to find, stop counting on muslim aid and Islamic relief, they’re not doing nothing to stop the war on the streets, forget preparing alms for the poor, prepare your arms for war.
no one cares about kids getting shot with depleted uranium, but you care about being a Pakistani coz then its racism, call yourselves Muslims while you let the parasites invade and feed, covering your cuts while your lands they bleed, acting like slaves to your greed, while Muslims go without their basic needs,
hating each other but your mellow with groups like the KKK, the ummahs been cut up and served to the devil on a baking tray, acting like your free when will you realise your slaves, if your waiting for mahdi you’ll only get fake messiahs, cant count them all from the ayatollahs to master Elijah.

verse 2 coming shortly

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
01-08-2008, 01:12 PM
wherez verse 2?????? mashallah nice

adeeb
01-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Imam mahdi surely will come..., won't he?

Souljette
01-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Yes he will come inshallah ..don't know in our lifetime tho but he will inshallah but we just have to luk out fr the fake messiahs..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.