/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good quality Qur'anic recitations and Islamic lectures

Skywalker
07-04-2007, 06:33 PM
:sl:

I'm just wondering if anybody knows any site with good quality Qur'anic recitations or Islamic lectures for download? I don't mean just certain surahs, but the whole Qur'an. For me, quality is extremely important.

The main site I'm downloading from these days is http://audio.islamicnetwork.com/ but the problem is that you have to download the surahs one by one, which usually takes a lot of time, and the compression is very bad. You have to download a couple of gigabytes when it could easily be compressed to a few hundred megabytes. The quality though is uncomparable.

I also know about IslamWay, but the quality there is not all that.

So if anybody knows any other sites, or even torrent sites, where they have good quality Qur'an downloads, and sites that have good lectures, I'd really appreciate it if you could post some links.

We could even make this thread a sticky if we get a lot of links.

Jazaakum Allah khayran!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
07-04-2007, 07:40 PM
:salamext:

You could aslo try the following sites:

DawahAcademy

HidayahOnline

Kalamullah

Skywalker
07-05-2007, 08:40 AM
Mashaa Allah, thanks for that bro. Those are some great links!

By the way, the first two links are broken, I had to retype them for them to work.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.