/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Appeal of $1/person for the Pakistan flood, 2007

atha
07-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Assalam-u-aliakum/Hello

Just recently, a huge flood and cyclone has hit my homeland Pakistan. Around 2 million Pakistanis have been afflicted from this. Around, 1 million people are now homeless and face severe danger to their lives such as potential cholera outbreak, poisonous snakes etc. etc. And thousands have died. :-(

Kindly donate $1 to help the victims of this flood. If you are financially capable, don't hesitate to donate more.

The donations can be made to a Canadian charity organization, "North American Muslim Foundation" at

http://www.namf.ca/flood-donation.htm

If you like, you may contact them directly and give cash or any other sort of things you wish to donate. Their contact information is avb. on their website at www.namf.ca

Make sure to forward this message to your near contacts or post on other forums.

If you are on Facebook, join the group "Appeal of $1/person for the Pakistan flood, 2007" and spread the word about this group on Facebook through your contacts. I have added the link to the donation webpage in the Introduction section of this group of mine. The group is located at

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2420158597&ref=mf

Thanks and may God reward you for this blessed deed
Kind Regards

Assalam-u-alaikum/Bye

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.