/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Making this lifes time Go Fast Easy Way!

mahdisoldier19
08-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Assalama alakam rahmatullah wabaraktu to all brothers and sisters,.

Here is an interesting theory for those who want this life to go by fast and just want to wait for judgement day heh.

Lets say your 20 right now. And the longest you could go for is 100 years old. Lets just say 100 im not saying you will die at 100 idk its Allahs will that everything happens. So basically you have 80 years left to live. Now thats provided you have 24 hours in a day. usually you sleep 10 to 12 hours so basically now thats 12 hours a day and you split that 80 years to 40. now you have 40 years to live your life. From that 40 and 12 hours half the 12 hours u probaly spend 6 everyday working or helping ur family or something because in this life its all about work. So now you have 6 hours a day which u half the 40 to 20 years left to live. Now you have 20 years left to really enjoy your life.

Now i ask you brothers and sisters All it says is 20 years to devote yourself to Allah swt. Thats all Allah swt ask you is basically around 20 years???20 years you spend working and being Allah swt Servant, and you enjoy eternity in jannet. Now i know my numbers may be off but its something close to 20 years. Now would you risk 20 years for eternity of Jannet. I dont think SO!. because we are all Muslims brothers and sisters and we are all apart of this Giant Muslim Ummah. And it is our job to set ourselves on the right path and set other muslims on the right path. Because remember on the day of jugement some shall rejoice and some shall cry for forgiveness. Yet hope remains for them because Allah swt is most forgiving most merciful.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
08-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Jazakkallah brother for the reminder :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.