/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who are ya??!!

Pk_#2
07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem!

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

A journalist once asked Imam Hasan Al Banna, one of the Islamic Revivalists of the previous century: “Tell me who are you?” The Imam responded: “I am a tourist who is seeking the truth, and a human who is searching for the meaning of his humanity amongst people, and a citizen who wants dignity, freedom, stability, and a good life for his nation, in the shade of the Upright Islam. I am a selfless person who, as he found the secret for his existence, called out: ‘My prayers, my sacrifice, my living and my dieing are all devoted to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. He has no partner. This is what I have been commanded, and I am the first of Muslims’. This is who I am, who are you?”

:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!