/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iraq mosque bombed yet again

Joe98
07-06-2007, 01:49 PM
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/newsfull.php?newid=11286

SAMARRA, Iraq (AFP) - Suspected Sunni insurgents blew up the minarets of a revered Shiite shrine in the Iraqi town of Samarra on Wednesday, 15 months after its bombing by Al-Qaeda militants ignited brutal sectarian clashes.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/newsfull.php?newid=11352

SAMARRA, Iraq (AFP) - Suspected Al-Qaeda militants blew up the two minarets of a revered Shiite shrine in the Iraqi town of Samarra on Wednesday, 15 months after a first bombing sparked brutal sectarian killings.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ISLAMASWEENEY
07-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Shia insurgents are just as bad ive seen videos on you tube of the Mahdi army blowing up Suni mosques in Basra tit for tit they should be attacking the Americans and the Iraqi security forces.

north_malaysian
07-11-2007, 03:26 AM
So, who are the losers? - Muslims.

thirdwatch512
07-11-2007, 03:35 AM
I pray for peace among these two different sects of people.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
07-11-2007, 03:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
I pray for peace among these two different sects of people.
Personally, I cant find any differences between a "Sunni" mosque and a "Shiite" mosque.

Both are built for God, both have Koranic inscriptions on the walls, both have ablution places, both have mihrabs, minbars, minarets, domes......

Dont they feel any guilt damaging a building that is sacred for both......

NobleMuslimUK
07-11-2007, 04:15 AM
Its the handiwork of the devil, that muslims fight each other, instead of the enemy.

ISLAMASWEENEY
07-11-2007, 06:17 AM
Yes i feel sorry for innocent Suni and Shia they should fight American and Iraqi security forces instead.

Trumble
07-11-2007, 06:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ISLAMASWEENEY
Yes i feel sorry for innocent Suni and Shia they should fight American and Iraqi security forces instead.
And what exactly do you think that would achieve? Other than lots more dead people, that is.

KAding
07-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Aren't the Iraqi security forces 'Sunni and Shia' as well? Isn't it haram to kill fellow Muslims? Or are the hundred of thousands of Iraqis employed in the army and police not Muslim?

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Its the handiwork of the devil, that muslims fight each other, instead of the enemy.
I dont think these people are Muslims at all, I think that they are because they were born that way. A muslim would know better than to blow up a mosque, church, etc. or women and children and elderly, no matter who or how tough the enemy was, the Quran and the teachings of the prophet (pbuh) are explicit about these sorts of actions.

ISLAMASWEENEY
07-11-2007, 03:20 PM
No it would force the Americans out of Iraq.

Keltoi
07-11-2007, 05:07 PM
No it would force the Americans out of Iraq.
The insurgents aren't going to force the U.S. out of Iraq. What is really ironic is that if these insurgents stopped blowing people up the U.S. would have drawn down its forces long ago.

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
The insurgents aren't going to force the U.S. out of Iraq. What is really ironic is that if these insurgents stopped blowing people up the U.S. would have drawn down its forces long ago.
It is ironic isnt it? One might start to think over time that perhaps they were wanting the US to stay in Iraq to help the hatred fester for the west

wilberhum
07-11-2007, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
It is ironic isnt it? One might start to think over time that perhaps they were wanting the US to stay in Iraq to help the hatred fester for the west
Some time back I came to the same conclusion.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2007, 05:54 PM
israelli's are oppressing muslims in palestine to such great extents and muslims in iraq are fighting each other, seriously this is disgusting...

Idris
07-11-2007, 06:08 PM
The same can be siad the other way.. If the U.S did not go in Iraq then insurgents would not be blowing people up.

The insurgents aren't going to force the U.S. out of Iraq.
lol we will see....

Sorry are you then saying that the Iraq war is wrong?
Cuz there will be more hate for the US and the west if the keep staying in Iraq.

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Idris
Sorry are you then saying that the Iraq war is wrong?
Cuz there will be more hate for the US and the west if the keep staying in Iraq.
I would love to see the US troops leave Iraq

I would hate to see what happens when they do

I will love to read what people say in retrospect when the US leaves Iraq in an absolute blood bath and the many people on this forum with their foot in their mouth.

I would love to know what you will say if the US pulls out and absolute mayhem cuts loose, will you then ask for the US to go back and try to help suppress the enemy combatants? Or will you wish to let the innocent Iraqis die in exponential numbers

Zman
07-12-2007, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
And what exactly do you think that would achieve? Other than lots more dead people, that is.

Why did occupied Europe fight their Nazi invaders?

Wasn't it to achieve independence?

Vichy France cooperated with the nazis, and were condemned and demonized.

The Iraqi Vichy government cooperated with the occupiers, and are praised.

That's some hypocrisy...

north_malaysian
07-12-2007, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
muslims in iraq are fighting each other, seriously this is disgusting...
Muslims in Palestine are fighting each other too..... so do the Muslims in Darfur...

ISLAMASWEENEY
07-12-2007, 03:35 PM
I thought the Muslim militia in Darfur the Janjaweed are fighting christian militias.

Joe98
07-13-2007, 12:15 AM
I thought the Muslim militia in Darfur the Janjaweed are fighting christian militias.
Nope. Its Muslim v Muslim

The West has tried to stop the fighting without success.

Islamic countries have done nothing.

-

Joe98
07-13-2007, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zman
Why did occupied Europe fight their Nazi invaders?
Wasn't it to achieve independence?
It was to achieve freedom. And the US gave it to them.

The US is now trying to give freedom to Iraq. It doesnt want freedom, it wants death.

The US hasn't yet figured this out.

Amadeus85
07-13-2007, 12:55 AM
you are probably talking about the war between sudan islamic goverment and christian south, which began in 80's but it is over now. Soon south will have opportunity to choose authonomy. But now in Darfur, as far as i know, arab militia terrorize black muslims.What is the reason? I have no idea. Besides, its off topic.

queefer
07-13-2007, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
... will you then ask for the US to go back and try to help suppress the enemy combatants? ...

No. Everyone knows that a huge Muslim army will come to their rescue, like they always do.:D :D :D :D

queefer
07-13-2007, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
...arab militia terrorize black muslims.What is the reason? I have no idea...

It's called racism.

MTAFFI
10-23-2007, 06:02 PM
I Think Muslims Should Just Be Calm In Iraq They Have Been Recently Lets Keep It Going.
good call!:peace:

MTAFFI
10-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Thank You Bro Or Sister.
bro:D

MTAFFI
10-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Thank You Just Wasnt Sure And Didnt Want To Affend You Bro.
lol no problem, no offense taken :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.