/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi great Arabs

ISLAMASWEENEY
07-06-2007, 08:44 PM
What do Muslims think of me because iam a white Muslim iam i still counted as a muslim or not.?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
07-06-2007, 08:47 PM
:sl:

Of course you are, theres no part for racism in Islam and it doesnt matter if your arab/white/asian whateva..whats important is that you are muslim!!

btw I'm not arab but i answered anyways :X :p

Woodrow
07-06-2007, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ISLAMASWEENEY
What do Muslims think of me because iam a white Muslim iam i still counted as a muslim or not.?
:w:

W'all Podnah. I thought all Muslims were Texans?

There is no color in Islam. I'm just as much Muslim as my Brothers from Somalia.

Islam has no place for color barriers. I get get more static from native Texans about me being a transplanted Connecticut Yankee than I ever get over the color of my skin by my Brothers at the Mosque.

AmarFaisal
07-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Alhamdulillah, you are:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
07-06-2007, 08:58 PM
:sl::sl::sl:

Bro! :D Guess what?! You are Muslim, Alhumdulillah!
And what's this talk about colour? Colour dont mean a thing my good man:okay:
And All Muslims aint arabs:D
We come in ALL different shapes, sizes and u guessed it COLOURS:D
Now, now run along chap, treat yourself:D Buy some sweets:D Better still a nice big pizza:D lol

:w::w::w:

Makky
07-06-2007, 09:15 PM
it seems you are a revert so Congratulations :)
and yes you are counted as a muslim..no color in islam.. we are all muslims blacks and whites and even reds :D

by the way there are White arabs..you can even find a blond arab..you can pretend to be arab if you want:D

don't worry brother Allah created all these races from a single father ADAM.

Muezzin
07-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Muslims are all the colours of the rainbow.

Except for indigo and violet. The other shades depend on how many times one spins on one's heels.

glo
07-07-2007, 07:44 AM
Greetings, Sweeney

You may want to speak to Fishman.
He is a young white revert to Islam, and he is your age.

I know he used to have some concerns about being accepted as a Muslim ... but some of that may have been due to his age (and people not being sure about his sincerity as a Muslim) rather than the colour of his skin.

Fishman doesn't seem to be around that much these days, but I will PM him for you and ask him if he wants to get in touch with you. :)

Peace

S.A.
07-07-2007, 08:06 AM

In some muslim countries like UAE, race and colour does matter to the arabs here..atleast thats what appears me. Its not enough that u r a muslim to some so-called-superior-arabs. Sad how we all have forgotten the last words of Prophet that an arab muslim is no superiour than any other muslim. I wish and hope that one day this discrimination vanishes. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
07-07-2007, 09:23 AM

why are u asking Arabs ? They have no authority to declare if u r a Muslim or not .

If u believe God is one & Muhammed (p) is the Last Prophet (p) of God , then surely u r a Muslim.....does not matter if u r a black , white , American or African .

:D

Strzelecki
07-07-2007, 10:07 AM
ISLAMASWEENEY, race means very little in the great scheme of anything.
Be you, be proud. Do what you see is right!

Good luck! :D

SATalha
07-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Akhi there are more Indonisian Muslims then Arab.....i think someone correct me.

Race or the color of your face has no space in our deen......ameen

(see what i did there)

Woodrow
07-07-2007, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Akhi there are more Indonisian Muslims then Arab.....i think someone correct me.

Race or the color of your face has no space in our deen......ameen

(see what i did there)

That is correct. Only between 10-15% of the World's Muslims are of Arabic Heritage. The largest ethnic group is Indonesian. But, the race of a Muslim is unimportant. We are Muslims and there is no need for any color to be added to it.

The Ruler
07-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Salam your whiteness,

Welcome to ze forum. Enjoy thy stay.

But on a serious note, nope, you being white doesn't matter at all. If arabs were classified as muslims and whites as christians, I wonder what I'd be :hmm:... A hindu, or a sikh I gues :'(

SATalha
07-07-2007, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

That is correct. Only between 10-15% of the World's Muslims are of Arabic Heritage. The largest ethnic group is Indonesian. But, the race of a Muslim is unimportant. We are Muslims and there is no need for any color to be added to it.
thanks woodrow.

S.A.
07-07-2007, 11:53 AM

How come?

You mean the number of muslims in Indonesia outnumbers the number of muslims in all the arab countries brought together .. like UAE, Lebanon, oman, egypt, turkey, syria, kuwait, Iraq, Iran, qatar, saudi arabia etc..etc..?

Or can someone explain to me who is regarded as an arab in the first place??

Woodrow
07-07-2007, 12:55 PM
No, there are more Muslims in Indonesia, Than any other Country. However, it could very well exceed the Muslim population of all of the Arab countries combined.

A rough breakdown of Muslims around the world.

Muslim Population of Indonesia:

Asia & Pacif. Indonesia

88.0%

Source: http://www.factbook.net/muslim_pop.php

Total Population of Arabs in the world.

The Arab population has reached 280 million today while it was only 187 million in 1985.

Source: http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST...ad.php?idx=860

So out of the World's 1.3 Billion Muslims only 280 million at most are of Arabic Heritage. However, not all Arabs are Muslim. so it probably is safe to say there are more Indonesian Muslims than Arab Muslims in all of the Arabic Countries combined.

An Arab is a person of Arabic heritage. Having come from the line of Abraham(PBUH) through Ishmael.

ISLAMASWEENEY
07-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Iam delighted that iam accepted in to youre great religion now how to i get full membership of this forum.

Indonesia is a group of islands though it isnt a country like say Saudi Arabia.

Yes but will i be allowed in a Mosque in Britain.

Australia has a large Muslim population dosent it.

glo
07-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Iam delighted that iam accepted in to youre great religion now how to i get full membership of this forum.
You need 50 posts to become a full member ... nearly there ... :D

'Abd al-Baari
07-07-2007, 05:40 PM

Yup you will be allowed in any Masjid (Mosque) in Britain Inshallah
also full membership is given once you make 50 posts :)

ISLAMASWEENEY
07-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Thank you for updating me.

Updating me on how to get full membership of this great forum.

What is the Mahdi army.

Sorry if i sond rude i dont mean to be.

H4RUN
07-07-2007, 08:50 PM
^:sl:

u mean the army of Imam Mahdi?
He's going to be present at the time of Dajjal, the 'anti christ'...in short, Dajjal will be the BIGGEST test for the muslims ever, the fitnah will be of a very high rate. Imam Mahdi will be leading the army of muslims to wage war against the army of dajjal, his army will consist of the non muslims. He will be the Amir of the army of the army that comes from the east with the black flags.

No-one soul will be able to eliminate dajjal until...SubhanaAllah! Prophet Isa 'Jesus' Peace be upon him, will decend. Dajjal will be no longer, as soon as i think Prophet Isa sees dajjal, dajjal will die?

Do pardon me for making dajjal sound like some small time character...HE IS NOT oh fellow muslims! I have merely just explained in brief, a bit too brief for my liking as well...

InshaAllah someone else will post a better response than mine:)

SATalha
07-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Ya Brother your innocence makes me smile:D . YOU CAN WALK INTO ANY HOUSE OF ALLAH AND PRAY. :statisfie

Muslim Woman
07-08-2007, 01:46 AM

Thank you for updating me.

Updating me on how to get full membership of this great forum.

only 1 more post bro & u will be the full member :D

mohammed farah
07-09-2007, 01:48 AM

W'all Podnah. I thought all Muslims were Texans?

There is no color in Islam. I'm just as much Muslim as my Brothers from Somalia.

Islam has no place for color barriers. I get get more static from native Texans about me being a transplanted Connecticut Yankee than I ever get over the color of my skin by my Brothers at the Mosque.
Why did you have to use my Country (Somalia) as an example:cry: Nah I'm just kidding:D

Yanal
07-09-2007, 01:56 AM
Asalam alakum OF COURSE YOU ARE a muslim and like Brother Abdullah said "THEIR IS NO RACIAST IN ISLAM and welcome but sorry i am not a arab or am i..

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Why have you got a manchester United badge Mohammed they are owned by a American who are killing fellow Muslims throughout the world get a Middlesbrough badge lol

believer
08-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Alaikum Salaam warahmatullah Brother!

Welcome!

Allah SWT himself said in the Qur'an: There are no Arabs greater than any non-Arabs.. and there are No Non-Arabs greater than any Arabs.

Islam is the religion of Equality of Humanity!

Welcome and Feel at home!

mohammed farah
08-13-2007, 02:38 AM
Why have you got a manchester United badge Mohammed they are owned by a American who are killing fellow Muslims throughout the world get a Middlesbrough badge lol
Because I support them, Just because some Americans kill don't mean all do, Just like some muslims who kill don't mean we all do:okay:

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-13-2007, 09:36 PM
I Was Only Joking Brother Ow Good Result For Man U Yesterday V Reading 0-0 Lol.

Samira_01
08-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome akhi .. hope you enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)
am an arab .. well dunno about da population or anyfin lyk dat :X

wa3leykum salam
peace:peace:

ISLAMASWEENEY
08-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Thank You Sister

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-11-2007, 06:36 AM
I Have Reverted.

believer
10-11-2007, 06:53 AM
I Have Reverted.
Alhamdulillah!!! Mashaallah! :statisfie

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-11-2007, 07:03 AM
Thank You Brother.

north_malaysian
10-11-2007, 07:17 AM
the largest muslim ethnic group is South Asian (Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives) not the Malays (Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore)

swanlake
10-11-2007, 09:36 AM
:sl: brother Sweeney

Maashallah.

Kittygyal
10-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Salamualikum.

What day did you revert? im confused out of my head like red hot heat :confused:..

I thought you have reverted just few days back, so when did you revert?

God guide you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.