/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question ???

nebula
07-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Asalaamalakum bros and sisters

i just wanted to ask if a person dies on a Friday or during ramadan or during the azaan does he go to heavan?

because i kno a few people who have died in ramaadan and friday's mashallah.

my close relative died today please do dua for her, that allah gives her a peacefull stay in her grave and sends her to heavan on judgement day PLEASE and allah will reward u inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
07-06-2007, 09:31 PM
:sl:

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon, sorry to hear about your cousin, May Allah swt grant her Jannatal Firdaws..Ameen

siFilam
07-06-2007, 09:34 PM
In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

:salamext:

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon. May Allah grant her Jannatul Fardious and make her grave like the graves of Janatul Baqi. Ameen.
May Allah make it easy for you and your family memebers.

wasalam
-SI-

itsme
07-07-2007, 03:36 AM
:sl:

Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oun. May Allah make her travel through the grave easy for her and may she obtain Jannatul Firdaws insha allah. Ameen.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.