/* */

PDA

View Full Version : from the heart im slippin...

AnonymousPoster
07-07-2007, 04:59 PM
from the heart this brothers slipping,
venting i might be, but past keeps showing its face so im flipping...
thot i was strong... was i wrong?
road keeps prolonging... and for the past my hearts yearning....
wat am i seeking... dont really want dunya but my heart wont let go, tightly its gripping....

how do i get over the past... i keep thinking of Yusuf and Zulekha may Allah send peace on them both...

heh i get this is just a vent...

assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
07-09-2007, 06:58 PM
May Allah subhana wa ta'ala make it easy for you

------
07-09-2007, 07:10 PM
:salamext:

Ameen. Brother, i know its very easy to say 'have patience', but patience has its rewards.... Inshaa Allaah u will get someone better.

AnonymousPoster
07-09-2007, 07:28 PM
jazakAllah khair for the dua's

make dua' to Allah that he harden my heart towards the evil inshaAllah.

its amazing... the reprocussions of sins....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
07-09-2007, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Ameen. Brother, i know its very easy to say 'have patience', r.
but even then sister, whenever someone says those words to me i take it as such a strong reminder, where someone to say it to me a million times i think i would appreciate each and every one.. sometimes we forget to have patience... thats when we start flipping...

------
07-09-2007, 07:59 PM

Yeh ur right... imsad its very hard

Pure Imaan
07-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Patience I believe is one of the best qualities a person can possess, try your upmost to be patient and Allah (swt) is well aware of your efforts and strugle, inshallah as the Prophet Muhammed sais 'After hardship comes ease', be it after couple days, weeks, years, no-one knows but know that Allah is closer to you than your jugglier vein and will not forsake you. Every single day when you wake up speak to yoursef and say something along the lines of 'I am but a traveller in this world, dont't be decieved by the glitters and glamours of this word becuase Allah is the Lord and one day it will come to its end' Give you heart assurance and try your best to become the best muslim you can. I hope Allah (swt) helps you through this and helps you to learn everyday.

AnonymousPoster
07-10-2007, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Imaan
Patience I believe is one of the best qualities a person can possess, try your upmost to be patient and Allah (swt) is well aware of your efforts and strugle, inshallah as the Prophet Muhammed sais 'After hardship comes ease', be it after couple days, weeks, years, no-one knows but know that Allah is closer to you than your jugglier vein and will not forsake you. Every single day when you wake up speak to yoursef and say something along the lines of 'I am but a traveller in this world, dont't be decieved by the glitters and glamours of this word becuase Allah is the Lord and one day it will come to its end' Give you heart assurance and try your best to become the best muslim you can. I hope Allah (swt) helps you through this and helps you to learn everyday.
jazakAllah khair for the advice ukhtee :)

'After hardship comes ease'
if im not mistaken ukhtee this is surah hashr.. not a hadith,inshaAllah thot i'll let you know.

really jazakAllah...

assalamu alaikum

Pure Imaan
07-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Jazakhallah for telling me

eyeofthestorm
07-12-2007, 08:35 PM
imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.