/* */

PDA

View Full Version : By what right is this still going on?

islamirama
07-07-2007, 10:32 PM

U.S. scours Iraq's Baqouba for militants
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070622/...iraq_offensive

US forces kill 17 Qaeda gunmen in Iraq
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070622...PO0_lfNJoUewgF

By what right is this still going on? By what right do Iraq and Afghanistan continue to be occupied and Muslims hunted and killed every day in their own homelands?

Where are the international laws and norms they speak of and invoke only when it is suitable for them?

Where is the international community they have always invoked in the face of Saddaam's Iraq, Sudan, Iran, Hamas, Hizbullaah and every time a Muslim state or group of Mujahideen rejects Western aggression, injustices and hegemony?

And why is it when Muslims act in self-defense, international law becomes violated, but when a Western power or Zionist Israel or any non-Muslim government attacks and occupies a Muslim state it is not?

Why do free nations continue to give the U.S. and European countries that have attacked and now occupying Afghanistan and Iraq , respect and high regard instead of showing anger at them and even sanctioning them? It could be any of them next time.

25 civilians killed in Afghan violence Air strikes

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070622/...as/afghanistan

They blame their killing of civilians on the resistance! This is the logic of Satan! He accused Allaah of misguiding him.

American forces are responsible and accountable for every death in Afghanistan and Iraq . Even the killing of resistance fighters is illegal because occupation forces should not be there in the first place. Afghani and Iraqi resistance are fighting on their own homelands to drive out foreign occupation forces. Moreover, the Mujahideen attack only military occupation forces while the U.S. bombs buildings and large crowds killing civilians along with "suspected" freedom fighters indiscriminately

Germany : Terror threat is on the rise
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070622/..._terror_threat

These accusations and incitement are part of the fight by Western nations to stop the spread of Islaam. Naturally, new converts to Islaam go to Muslim countries to learn their new deen and how it is practiced. Most new European converts go to Pakistan because the majority convert at the hands of Pakistanis and because it is much easier to gain entry visas to Pakistan and find willing Muslim groups to teach them. However, w ith stooge Musharraf in control of Pakistan , this is becoming more and more dangerous endevour for European Muslims. – wallaahu A3lam.

from Bahjat

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MTAFFI
07-10-2007, 08:04 PM
what a bunch of garbage

IbnAbdulHakim
07-10-2007, 08:14 PM
^ live like a king die as a pauper.....

wilberhum
07-10-2007, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
what a bunch of garbage
Garbage?
When someone ignores all the history and causes of things, I think calling it garbabe is far too nice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MTAFFI
07-10-2007, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
By what right is this still going on? By what right do Iraq and Afghanistan continue to be occupied and Muslims hunted and killed every day in their own homelands?
By what right do you have to criticize something that you know only 50% of? Iraq is occupied and being policed to help the country to its feet, people are not deliberatly killed at random by the west, that is done by the militants and extremist that have taken it upon themselves, they are also "occupiers", only they do not wish the Iraqi people well, their goal is mayhem and destruction, a far easier task than trying to stop such a wide ranging goal.

Afghanistans former government sponsered terrorism by not handing over one of the root causes of 9/11. The taliban regime has been effectively removed and is being very effectively destroyed, there is reason for it, they were told give him up or welcome to war. They chose war.

The "Muslims" that you speak of being hunted and killed, are hunted and killed because they deserve to be. They are fighting against police and government and in any country they would be killed, they are taking advantage of a bad situation. By the way, many of those fighting in Iraq arent necessarily in their homeland

Where are the international laws and norms they speak of and invoke only when it is suitable for them?
Are you claiming to be an expert in international law, or are you just spewing mindless rhetoric that you read from one article that you already posted in another thread on this site, because unless you know the full scope of what you posted on the other thread you are speaking in ignorance.

Where is the international community they have always invoked in the face of Saddaam's Iraq, Sudan, Iran, Hamas, Hizbullaah and every time a Muslim state or group of Mujahideen rejects Western aggression, injustices and hegemony?
There is a big difference between these groups and the west, it is funny how you side with them, but yet you and your family still choose live here and pay to fight against them. How cowardly, it is almost like "sleeping with the enemy".

And why is it when Muslims act in self-defense, international law becomes violated, but when a Western power or Zionist Israel or any non-Muslim government attacks and occupies a Muslim state it is not?
What was 9/11 in self defense to? What was 7/7 in self defense to? Was the government effected other than having reason to go to war? And do not bother with your retarded conspiracy theories try to come up with a logical answer for once, rather than repeating what you read that cant be backed up.

Why do free nations continue to give the U.S and European countries that have attacked and now occupying Afghanistan and Iraq, respect and high regard instead of showing anger at them and even sanctioning them? It could be any of them next time
Because they know who is right and who is wrong, and they see how these extremist spread without a face or a government to answer to, you see they are nothing but cowards, they cant even call a place home or show themselves, they hide in the civilian cloak in order to preserve their life while risking and taking others.

They blame their killing of civilians on the resistance! This is the logic of Satan! He accused Allaah of misguiding him.
Are you comparing the resistance to Allah? ^o)

American forces are responsible and accountable for every death in Afghanistan and Iraq. Even the killing of resistance fighters is illegal because occupation forces should not be there in the first place. Afghani and Iraqi resistance are fighting on their own homelands to drive out foreign occupation forces. Moreover, the Mujahideen attack only military occupation forces while the U.S bombs buildings and large crowds killing civilians along with "suspected" freedom fighters indiscriminately
What garbage

The US is absolutely not responsible for every death, perhaps some, but nothing close to that taken by your beloved "resistance" fighters. You are so misguided it is truly sad, you need to sit down with someone who is neither here nor there and try to find the truth, because right now you are heading down a very dark path, and I believe you could be being decieved by well, I think you know. Trickery is one of the devils most powerful weapons

MTAFFI
07-10-2007, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ live like a king die as a pauper.....

say what you really mean

Do you agree with all that above, and if so lets here why

jzcasejz
07-10-2007, 08:29 PM
JazaakAllaah Khayr! An excellent thread Bro islamirama. :thumbs_up

wilberhum
07-10-2007, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
JazaakAllaah Khayr! An excellent thread Bro islamirama. :thumbs_up
I think MTAFFI is doing an excelent job of defending against such garbage. :D

IbnAbdulHakim
07-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Do you agree with all that above, and if so lets here why
why bother, if you dont understand islam then you certainly wont understand my explenation.
if you cant see oppression then you certainly wont understand my explenation.
if injustice smacks your face 20 times a day and you unknowingly support it then my explenation cant help you...

wilberhum
07-10-2007, 09:49 PM
if you dont understand islam then you certainly wont understand my explenation.
So your explination is based on Religion? :?
I think we are talking about facts, not faith. :skeleton:

islamirama
07-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Iraqi Woman Recalls Abu Ghraib Rape Ordeal

The rape ordeal she suffered at the hands of US soldiers, both males and females, in the notorious Abu Gharib prison will continue to haunt Nadia for the rest of her life.

Though freed now, she is "imprisoned" in painful memories that left her psychologically and physically scarred, paying the price of the brutality and sadism of her American jailers.

Nadia, the name given by a freed Iraqi female prisoner to Al-Wasat, a weekly supplement of the respectable London-based Al-Hayat newspaper, felt it incumbent upon herself to speak out and expose the less-talked-about abuse of female prisoners in US-run detention camps across Iraq.

Her visit to a relative ended up in her detention by American troops, who stormed the home under the preferable excuse of "searching for weapons".

"I tried in vain to convince the impeded interpreter I was a guest, but I lost consciousness to find myself later in a dingy dark cell all by myself," Nadia recalled.

With tears rolling down her cheeks, she told the paper how she was stripped by her "liberators" of the most precious thing an Arab and Muslim women can have: Her virginity.

"A thrill of fear ran through me when I saw US soldiers laughing hysterically with a female solider telling me mockingly in an Arabic accent ‘I never heard about female arms dealer in Iraq’," Nadia said.

"As I tried hard to explain to her that I was wrongly rounded up, the female soldier started accosting and kicking me with my cries and pleas falling on dead ears."

She went on: "She gave me a cup of water and no sooner had I started sipping it than I went into a deep trance to find myself later naked and raped."

‘Like Animals’

Only then Nadia realized that hard times and an uncertain fate were lying ahead.

And days proved her right. The other day, five soldiers fondled and raped her one after another in a distasteful sex orgy on the tunes of culturally offensive heavy metal music.

"One month later, a soldier showed up and told me in broken Arabic to take a shower. And before finishing my bath, he kicked the door open. I slapped him but he raped me like animals and called two of his colleagues, who forced me to have sex with them," added Nadia.

"Four months later, the female soldier came along with four male soldiers with a digital camera. She stripped me naked and started fondling me as if she was a man while her male colleagues broke into laughter and started taking photos.

"Reluctant as I was, she fired four shots close to my head and threatened to kill me if I resist. Then, four soldiers raped me sadistically and I lost conscience. Later, she forced me to watch a clip of my raping, saying bluntly: ‘Your were born to give us pleasure’."

Naida was set free from the US hell in Abu Gharib after spending up to six months there.

The American soldiers dumped her along the highway of Abu Gharib and gave her a meager of 10,000 dinars to "start a new life".

Too ashamed to return home, she now works as a housemaid for an Iraqi family.

Britain’s mass-circulation The Guardian revealed on May 12 that US soldiers in Iraq have sexually humiliated and abused several Iraqi female detainees in Abu Gharib.

In its May 10-17 issue, the Newsweek said that yet-unreleased Abu Gharib abuse photos "include an American soldier having sex with a female Iraqi detainee and American soldiers watching Iraqis have sex with juveniles."

The Iraqi abuse scandal exploded onto the world stage on April 29 after the CBS news network published several shocking photos of Iraqi detainees tortured and sexually abused by US soldiers.

In a ****ing report presented to the administration in February, before the outbreak of the scandal, US Major General Antonio Taguba found numerous "sadistic, blatant and wanton criminal abuses" at the prison complex.
--

http://www.islamonline.net/English/N...rticle06.shtml

---------------

Rape of Iraqi girls by US mercenaries and soldiers was rampant in Baghdad
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=1945

Worst rape photos of Iraqi women detainees not yet officially released
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=1861

wilberhum
07-10-2007, 11:35 PM
islamirama,
Do you think there is anyone here stupid enough to think all Americans are good. :hiding:

If we were all good we would follow your religion, Right? :D :confused:

islamirama
07-10-2007, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
islamirama,
Do you think there is anyone here stupid enough to think all Americans are good. :hiding:

If we were all good we would follow your religion, Right? :D :confused:
just showing what the bush regime is doing in Iraq, i don't see anyone condemning their war crimes?

Remaining silent to such atrocities is a crime as well, maybe not by human law but by God law it is...

wilberhum
07-10-2007, 11:46 PM
i don't see anyone condemning their war crimes?
You can't see what you refuse to accept.

snakelegs
07-11-2007, 12:47 AM
just showing what the bush regime is doing in Iraq, i don't see anyone condemning their war crimes?

Remaining silent to such atrocities is a crime as well, maybe not by human law but by God law it is...
do you get your news from american tv? there are plenty (not enough) people who are angry and ashamed at the atrocities being done in our name.

islamirama
07-11-2007, 01:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
do you get your news from american tv? there are plenty (not enough) people who are angry and ashamed at the atrocities being done in our name.
There are sensible people like you that actually care and are concerned, and then there are zealots like mtaffi and few others here who will find any excuse to defend these atrocities and these war criminals ...

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
why bother, if you dont understand islam then you certainly wont understand my explenation.
if you cant see oppression then you certainly wont understand my explenation.
if injustice smacks your face 20 times a day and you unknowingly support it then my explenation cant help you...
I am very much trying to understand Islam, I am liking what I am learning very much

I do see oppression and I see a certain amount of oppression being applied to the Iraqis by the US and by the "resistance" (moreso, IMO, by the "resistance")

How do you know what I support? I am tired of our troops and country being involved in these problems overseas, I just dont blame them for everything that happens

So please, try me

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Iraqi Woman Recalls Abu Ghraib Rape Ordeal

Rape of Iraqi girls by US mercenaries and soldiers was rampant in Baghdad
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=1945

Worst rape photos of Iraqi women detainees not yet officially released
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=1861
The atrocities that have been committed at Abu Ghraib are dispicable and un-American, it goes against everything our country stands for and those who participated in such heinous acts should be properly disposed of, they are a disgrace to our country and do not represent the average soldier or citizen of the US. I am genuinely sorry for those who have had these crimes commited against them and I hope for their sake and the sake of my country that these people are properly brought to justice and punished.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2007, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
So your explination is based on Religion? :?
I think we are talking about facts, not faith. :skeleton:
facts can be twisted....

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 01:16 PM
typical kuffar response, what do you know sitting in the west being spoon fed by your media whatever propaganda they cook up. Christiane extremists like you will always defend your filth now matter how wrong they are.
I am not a Christian and I will tell you again that it would be a lie to say that I am a Kuffar (unless of course a Kuffar is someone who doesnt believe in conspiracy theories or agree all of the time with your garbage)

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 01:19 PM

So then what would God think of you remaining silent about the atrocities committed by the self proclaimed Muslims that blow up markets and kill innocent people on a daily basis?

I very strongly condemn any war crime, whether it be by my country or a Muslim or a donkey for that matter

aamirsaab
07-11-2007, 01:21 PM
:sl:
Hmm ok time out for a while, I have some mess to clean up.

Thread will be locked for about 5 minutes.

Ok all done. Please discuss the issues in a respectable manner. Else I will ban 'all joo noobs'

islamirama
07-11-2007, 01:31 PM
So then what would God think of you remaining silent about the atrocities committed by the self proclaimed Muslims that blow up markets and kill innocent people on a daily basis?

I very strongly condemn any war crime, whether it be by my country or a Muslim or a donkey for that matter
Apparently you have a very very short memory. I"ve proved to you with testimonies, stories,and even pictures of US agents/soldiers undercover doing all that to make the iraqis fight each other. it's an old colonial tactic of divide and conquer. These losers of the world's mighty and high army are getting their butt kicked bad and so they make the muslims right against each other, this way they pick out the fighters and shoot them as said by one of their commanders. But hey, continue watching that trash on your media.

I am not a Christian and I will tell you again that it would be a lie to say that I am a Kuffar (unless of course a Kuffar is someone who doesnt believe in conspiracy theories or agree all of the time with your garbage)

if your not muslim then your kuffar, it's as simple as that.

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Apparently you have a very very short memory. I"ve proved to you with testimonies, stories,and even pictures of US agents/soldiers undercover doing all that to make the iraqis fight each other. it's an old colonial tactic of divide and conquer. These losers of the world's mighty and high army are getting their butt kicked bad and so they make the muslims right against each other, this way they pick out the fighters and shoot them as said by one of their commanders. But hey, continue watching that trash on your media.
You provide nothing credible, you act as though the "Al-Qaeda groups" do nothing bad or as though they are innocent in all of this, to be frank with you, you are wrong. As far as you call the US troops losers in all of this, well I can only say that a mere 3500 or so of them have been killed, so what does that tell you? The enemy wishes to kill them day and night and averages only 3 a day at most, now how many combatants die per day? Again I will say you evidence is derived from conspiracy sites, opinion articles or biased left wing extremist sites. It is all based not on fact but on opinion and you accept it as fact because it is what you wish to hear, the information has to have a basis to be credible

I submit to only one God

islamirama
07-11-2007, 01:55 PM
You provide nothing credible, you act as though the "Al-Qaeda groups" do nothing bad or as though they are innocent in all of this, to be frank with you, you are wrong. As far as you call the US troops losers in all of this, well I can only say that a mere 3500 or so of them have been killed, so what does that tell you? The enemy wishes to kill them day and night and averages only 3 a day at most, now how many combatants die per day? Again I will say you evidence is derived from conspiracy sites, opinion articles or biased left wing extremist sites. It is all based not on fact but on opinion and you accept it as fact because it is what you wish to hear, the information has to have a basis to be credible
so you say...

I submit to only one God
That's good, you got one part of the sahaada, just need the 2nd part though.

La ilaha il Allah,
(
There is no god but Allah,)

Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah
( and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2007, 01:55 PM
i had no idea this has been re-opened, i'l post in my pm here:

Greetings with peace,

firstly i have read your responce and i'd like to apologise, i had no idea you are really trying to find out the truth about islam.

Well as for the rest, the oppression i see and hear about taking place at iraq, palestine, afghanistan, chechnya etc is always covered up. The crying of our brothers and sisters are always falling on death ears, but the news of a single american or israelli troop when injured or killed is howled across the world.

sorry but the bias/propaganda, injustice is too much, i completely agree with islamarama... i dont see how it is allowed to prevail.

if you call this post a lie, or say i have given into propaganda, or think i am biased, then please leave me be. i have looked at both sides, fox cnn etc, i have analysed... my eyes are open as wide as possible....

MTAFFI
07-11-2007, 02:07 PM
so you say...

That's good, you got one part of the sahaada, just need the 2nd part though.

La ilaha il Allah,
(
There is no god but Allah,)

Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah
( and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)
To me there is no doubt the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a messenger sent to mankind by God

islamirama
07-11-2007, 02:15 PM
To me there is no doubt the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a messenger sent to mankind by God
Then why don't you take the sahahada man, what you waiting for?

guyabano
07-11-2007, 02:18 PM

*snorr snorr snorr*

IbnAbdulHakim
07-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Alhamdulillah.

:D

may Allah send us all guidance, if only you knew how happy i am.

and btw from your pm, it sounds like you are extremely sincere, yes MTAFFI, the quran and sunnah is what islam is, and those who dont act upon them are not acting upon islam.

your also right, it is not black and white, there is wrong on both sides but the ratio of america doing wrong and the muslims doing wrong is like 999-1 (sry to exagerate lol...)

i hope this reaches you in the best state :)

islamirama
07-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Pentagon survey: US Iraq troops 'condone torture'

Friday, 4 May 2007
By Humphrey Hawksley
BBC News, Baghdad

A US survey of battlefield ethics among troops in Iraq has found widespread tolerance for torture in certain circumstances and problems with morale.

The survey, by an army mental health advisory team, sampled more than 1,700 soldiers and marines between August and October 2006.

It examined their views towards torture and the Iraqi civilian population.

A Pentagon official said the survey had looked under every rock and what was found was not always easy to look at.

The Pentagon survey found that less than half the troops in Iraq thought Iraqi civilians should be treated with dignity and respect.

More than a third believed that torture was acceptable if it helped save the life of a fellow soldier or if it helped get information about the insurgents.

About 10% of those surveyed said they had actually mistreated Iraqi civilians by hitting or kicking them, or had damaged their property when it was not necessary to do so.

Troops suffering from anxiety, depression or stress were more likely to engage in unethical behaviour, together with those who had had a colleague wounded or killed in their unit.

Shorten deployments

A key recommendation to emerge was to shorten the tours of duty.

Those deployed longer than six months, or who had been to Iraq several times, were more likely to suffer from mental health problems.

But presently thousands of extra troops are being sent to Iraq as part of an offensive to try to curb the insurgency by October.

Tours are being extended, and units that do go home are being allowed less time to recover before being sent back.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6627055.stm

1/3 of US troops in Iraq 'condone torture': poll

A US survey of battlefield ethics among troops in Iraq has found widespread tolerance for torture in certain circumstances and problems with morale.

The survey, by an army mental health advisory team, sampled more than 1,700 soldiers and marines between August and October 2006.

It examined their views towards torture and the Iraqi civilian population.

A Pentagon official said the survey had looked under every rock and what was found was not always easy to look at.

The Pentagon survey found that less than half the troops in Iraq thought Iraqi civilians should be treated with dignity and respect.

More than a third believed that torture was acceptable if it helped save the life of a fellow soldier or if it helped get information about the insurgents.

About 10% of those surveyed said they had actually mistreated Iraqi civilians by hitting or kicking them, or had damaged their property when it was not necessary to do so.

Troops suffering from anxiety, depression or stress were more likely to engage in unethical behaviour, together with those who had had a colleague wounded or killed in their unit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6627055.stm

One in Ten US Occupation Troops Admit Mistreating Civilians

A survey of US combat troops deployed in Iraq has found that one in 10 said they mistreated civilians and more than a third condoned torture to save the life of a comrade, a report said Friday.

The study by an army mental health advisory team found continuing problems with morale and that acute mental health issues were more prevalent among troops with lengthening tours or on their second and third deployment to Iraq.

"They looked under every rock, and what they found was not always easy to look at," said Ward Casscells, the Pentagon's health affairs chief.

For the first time ever, a sampling of soldiers and marines in combat units were questioned on issues of character, and their answers suggested hardened attitudes toward civilians among front line troops:

-- About 10 percent of soldiers surveyed reported mistreating non-combatants or damaging their property when it was not necessary;

-- Less than half of the soldiers and marines would report a team member for unethical behavior;

-- More than a third of all soldiers and marines reported that torture should be allowed to save the life of a fellow soldier or marine.

Major General Gale Pollock, the army's acting surgeon general, sought to make a distinction between soldiers' thoughts about torture and their actions.

"These men and women have been seeing their friends injured and I think that having that thought is normal," she said at a Pentagon press conference.

"But what it speaks to is the leadership that the military is providing, because they're not acting on those thoughts. They're not torturing the people," she said.

The team surveyed 1,320 soldiers and 447 marines between August and October 2006 in Iraq. Although the report was completed in November, it was only released Friday in censored form after its findings began to leak to the press.

The study found that morale among soldiers was worse than among marines, which it said was explained in part by the marines' shorter six month tours.

The team recommended that the army's yearlong tours in Iraq either be shortened, or that soldiers be given 18 to 36 months between deployment to recover.

Instead, the army is moving in the opposite direction, extending tours to 15 months to keep pace with a surge in forces. The army is struggling to allow units a year at home between deployments.

Source: http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle17647.htm

Insurgents in Iraq are right to try to force US troops out of the country, a former British army commander has said.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6618075.stm

Gen Sir Michael Rose also told the BBC's Newsnight programme that the US and the UK must "admit defeat" and stop fighting "a hopeless war" in Iraq.

Zman
07-12-2007, 02:06 AM
...people are not deliberatly killed at random by the west,...
Is that right?

Bomber McNeill, the Faceless Pol Pot of the Sky

Is This Man a Psychopath?

By RICHARD NEVILLE
July 11, 2007

You be the judge. Following his appointment as commander of NATO's forces in Afghanistan earlier this year, U.S. General Dan McNeill devised a daring strategy to defeat the Taliban. He would beat them at their own game.

That's why this week marks an important milestone for General McNeill--"Bomber" to his troops--because his goal has been achieved.

Although mocked by British officers for overuse of air power, McNeill proved its effectiveness within days of taking up his post.

His air strikes hit homes in the Kapisa province north of Kabul, killing nine people from four generations of a local family, including a 6-month-old child. The usual complaints erupted from human rights fanatics and the lily livered Dutch, but McNeil held his ground.

It was the fault of civilians for living in populated areas, explained Lt. Col. David Accetta at the time, areas that can provide a shelter for Taliban on the run.

So homes were "targeted and hit." This was the first clue to the McNeil plan.

Among the corpses found in the mud brick rubble at Kapissa in March, were four women, four children under 5 years old, and an 80-year-old man. The Bomber's tactic was on track.

The gloves were off. Over the next three months, NATO would set out to prove that its air force could kill more civilians than the number achieved by the Taliban.

But it wasn't easy. The British and Dutch were reluctant to accept the mission, fretting about civilian blood. (General McNeil is a veteran of Vietnam).

Some experts spread rumours that the flurry of attacks by US aircraft was "indiscriminate", but that was the point.
Others argued the strategy violated the Geneva provision that parties to conflict shall at all times distinguish between the civilian population and combatants and between civilian objects and military objectives and accordingly shall direct their operations only against military objectives (Article 48, 1977 addition to, Part IV).

However, as the US Attorney General Gonzales had dismissed the Geneva Conventions as quaint, who cared?

PHOTOS STOLEN AT GUNPOINT

McNeil welcomed input from other services.

After the aerial slaughter in Kapisa, a convoy of Marines fleeing an ambush east of Kabul, started shooting wildly at the highway traffic. Their score was 19 civilians dead and 50 wounded. Afterwards, US soldiers confiscated photos of the incident at gun point.

In the past few months civilian injuries and deaths have been reported every few days, although Western sources report the numbers are often exaggerated - Chicago Tribune.

A bizarre kill was achieved on June 12, when US troops destroyed a police checkpoint east of Kabul and called in attack aircraft. Seven Afghani police were killed and four wounded. Shredded and bloodstained police gear littered the crash scene.

"We are here to protect and serve the Afghan government, but the Americans have come to kill us," said Khan Mohammad, a policemen who felt he was under attack by the Taliban.

Six days later, McNeil's jets bombed a compound suspected of housing al-Qaida militants in eastern Afghanistan, netting seven children. President Hamid Karzai condemned foreign forces for careless 'use of extreme force' and for viewing Afghan lives as 'cheap', but this didn't deter the mission.

The following day NATO forces fired a rocket into a building in Pakistan and notched up another tally of civilians - a child, a woman and seven men. Pakistan military spokesman Major General Waheed Arshad said his country demanded an explanation, but no-one was listening. In the body bag stakes, NATO and the Taliban were now neck and neck. A puzzled Ban Ki-Moon, the United Nations Secretary-General, came to Kabul to slow Mc Neill's hand, but it was too late for that.

SWORD AND SHIELD THAT GUARDS AMERICA

NATO planes struck again at the end of June in Hyderabad, in the remote Girishk district, killing numerous villagers, including women children.

"Six houses have been bombed, three of them have been reduced to rubble," a local named Feda Mohammad said, claiming about 100 had been killed or wounded.

"People are still busy bringing out the dead from under the rubble, there are funerals at various places. A local member of parliament, Wali Khan, said "the Taliban were far away from there".

He warned that continued slaughter of civilians will spark revolt against the Afghan government.

Local Police said 25 civilians were killed in air strikes in the same area the week before, including nine women and three young children.

Hamid Karzai said "indiscriminate and unprecise" operations by foreign forces could no longer be tolerated, but his voice was drowned out by this year's Independence Day address delivered by the Secretary of the Air Force Michael W. Wynne and Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. T. Michael Moseley, which urged American Airman to be proud of their calling:"Wherever you are on our nation's 231st birthday, have a safe and enjoyable holiday, and take pride in knowing that you are a member of the finest Air Force the world has ever known! Your service provides the sword and shield that guard our nation, its interests, and ideals throughout the world. On this Independence Day be proud to be an American Airman -- a warrior who has answered our nation's call to fly, fight and win.

And win they did. This weekend it was confirmed that US troops and their NATO allies have out killed more civilians than the insurgents. UN and local rights groups tallied 314 civilians killed by McNeil's forces and 279 killed by the Taliban and associates. Congratulations, Bomber, enjoy your victory.

AUSTRALIAN AIR CREWS ASSISTED

Except of course, it isn't a victory. Every dead civilian recruits 5 more locals for the Taliban. This will provide an excuse for continued US presence in the region and plenty more Afghanis to use as targets.

Even if Bomber McNeill is arrested for war crimes, such insane attacks will continue. It is what the air force does.

That its enemy lacks warplanes only intensifies its savagery.

In bloodless bureaucratic prose, the official site of the US air force reports around 40 sorties each day in Afghanistan (90 in Iraq), which involve the extermination of [suspected] insurgents in tree lines and family compounds.

Example: "July 507: F-15Es hit an enemy mortar position with GBU-38s near Kajaki Dam. The JTAC reported the weapons hit their intended target. The pilots also conducted a show of force to try and flush out any insurgents still in the area aircrews also strafed enemies in a tree line", etc. C-130 crews from Australia assisted in such attacks, despite Canberra's assurance that its mission is one of "restoring infrastructure".

Western commanders say any comparison of casualties caused by Western forces and by the Taliban is unfair because there is a clear moral distinction between accidental deaths from combat operations and deliberate killings of innocents by militants. This is claptrap.

When invading an impoverished land peopled by extended families with interlocking tribal loyalties, the world's mightiest air power has an obligation to proceed with respect and restraint.

Alas, this it failed to do, as it has failed to do in previous wars.

The killings of civilians cannot be excused as regrettable "accidents".

They may not have been intentional, but they arise from a military culture that makes such casualties inevitable. In their hearts, the officers know this. It is why they don't do body counts. It is why in the daily reports of hundreds of bombing raids, you'll never see any mention of death.

Richard Neville has been around a while. He lives in Australia, the land that formed him. In the Sixties he raised hell in London and published Oz.

He can be reached through his very bracing website, http://www.richardneville.com.au/

Source:
http://counterpunch.org/neville07112007.html

doorster
07-12-2007, 03:45 AM
New video by al-Qaeda deputy

Al-Qaeda deputy Terror chief Al Zawhiri publishes a new video calls for attacks on Pakistan.

snakelegs
07-12-2007, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
New video by al-Qaeda deputy

Al-Qaeda deputy Terror chief Al Zawhiri publishes a new video calls for attacks on Pakistan.
oh, terrific! as if pakistan didn't have enough problems. :(
well this should open the eyes of at least some al-qaeda fans in pakistan.

Encolpius
07-12-2007, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamirama
This seems like the most rational explanation for why they might condone torture. Not because they're all swivel-eyed racist loons.

islamirama
07-12-2007, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Encolpius
This seems like the most rational explanation for why they might condone torture. Not because they're all swivel-eyed racist loons.
IF you can't stand the heat then stay out of the sun. No on asked them to be there except their dictator.

And i assure you, iraqis don't want their kind of democracy

-- About 10 percent of soldiers surveyed reported mistreating non-combatants or damaging their property when it was not necessary;

-- Less than half of the soldiers and marines would report a team member for unethical behavior;

-- More than a third of all soldiers and marines reported that torture should be allowed to save the life of a fellow soldier or marine.
Bottom line is
....US and the UK must "admit defeat" and stop fighting "a hopeless war" in Iraq

Insurgents in Iraq are right to try to force US troops out of the country, a former British army commander has said.

Zman
07-12-2007, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
oh, terrific! as if pakistan didn't have enough problems. :(
well this should open the eyes of at least some al-qaeda fans in pakistan.

That's all bogus, bro.

1. Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

2. Al Qaeda in Algeria.

3. Al Qaeda in Morocco.

4. Al Qaeda in Gaza.

5. Al Qaeda in Somalia.

6. Al Qaeda in Lebanon.

7. Al Qaeda in Iraq.

8.Al Qaeda in several European nations.

9. Al Qaeda building it's network in America.

10. Now, Al Qaeda declares war on Iran.

11. And, Al Qaeda declares war on Pakistan.

Al Qaeda sure has one hell of a logistical capability, eh?

They can compete with the PentaCons global reach.

This is all bogus.

Al Qaeda is not on every corner.

It's Just a tool to create mass hysteria to get the people to do the governments bidding.

And now, our head of Homeland Security has a "gut feeling" that there will be a summer attack on America.

Some coincidence, Just before King Cretin is about to bow out in disgrac. He wants one more invasion and destruction of a nation etched on his bed post, "Iran."

What a bunch of crap this is...

doorster
07-12-2007, 02:54 PM
is this better?

Terror chief Al Zawhiri publishes a new video calls for attacks on Pakistan.

had you bothered to click on video, you would have heard the terrorist telling Pakistanis to do his murderous work by trying to give them the illusion that their salvation lies in their death an destruction rather than in prayer, good deeds, sabr and strengthening their country.

with friends like that who need kafar Hindus as enemy?

doorster
07-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Some coincidence, Just before King Cretin is about to bow out in disgrac. He wants one more invasion and destruction of a nation etched on his bed post, "Iran."

1st I don't wonder why lahnatullahs and other shia scum incite us to go forward into hell by committing suicide.

2nd I think it is because you are preparing for arrival of al-Dajjal (twelfth imaam trapped in a cave)

3rd it is not possible for anyone today present on this earth, to destroy the dajjalic state of Iran. If anything it is going to at least double if not treble in strength and size future by taking parts of Pakistan, most of Iraq parts of other countries to become the biggest evil empire you have ever seen.

It is going to be a bigger danger to Muslims than Both Israel and America are today, (put together).

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-12-2007, 03:17 PM
^^No really. How does Al Qaida get past all the borders and check points and end up elsewhere?

islamirama
07-12-2007, 03:18 PM
is this better?

Terror chief Al Zawhiri publishes a new video calls for attacks on Pakistan.

had you bothered to click on video, you would have heard the terrorist telling Pakistanis to do his murderous work by trying to give them the illusion that their salvation lies in their death an destruction rather than in prayer, good deeds, sabr and strengthening their country.

with friends like that who need kafar Hindus as enemy?
With munafiqs like busharaaf you don't need to worry about hindus. This traitor attacks the house of Allah and kills those that call for end to immorality, indecency, and call to follow path of islam...

Al-Zawahiri told Pakistanis in a statement posted on the internet that there was "no salvation for you except through jihad" and called on them to rise up against the government.

"If you do not revolt, Musharraf will annihilate you. Musharraf will not stop until he uproots Islam from Pakistan," he said.

"Rigged elections and politics will not help you ... You should now support the mujahidin [holy warriors] in Afghanistan."
Operation Silence Introduction

Operation Silence lead by Lt. Col Haroon-ul-Islam

Number of security and army personal take part = 13000

Number of Lal Masjid Mujahidin -= 300 aprox

Number of Students (Male + Female ) = 3000

Number of Army men killed = 200

Number of Lal Masjid Mujahidin Shaheed = 300

Number of Lal Masjid Students Shaheed = More then 2000

Number of citizens shaheed = aprox 100

Ammonation Used by Pakistan Army = All kinds of ammunation accept atom bomb

Ammonation Used by Mujahidin = Pistols and Kilashankoves

Reason of battle : Lal Masjid cousnsel wanted the whole nation to be islamic, wanted to end the brothels and sex trade in islamabad and corruption as well as establish islamic courts.

Paki gov't didn't want the islamiclization of the nation, didn't want to end immorality and indeceny, wanted to give sex workers total freedom and let corruption run rampant.

More @ http://www.stringerz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=737

1st I don't wonder why lahnatullahs and other shia scum incite us to go forward into hell by committing suicide.

2nd I think it is because you are preparing for arrival of al-Dajjal (twelfth imaam trapped in a cave)
The shia are waiting for Imaam Mahdi who they think is hiding in a cave. Imaam Mahdi is coming regardless where they think he is hiding. The jews are waiting for their awaited messia the al-dajjal. It's blind ignorant fanatics like you that we have hatred and fighting between shia and sunni.

doorster
07-12-2007, 03:33 PM
The shia are waiting for Imaam Mahdi who they think is hiding in a cave. Imaam Mahdi is coming regardless where they think he is hiding. The jews are waiting for their awaited messia the al-dajjal. It's blind ignorant fanatics like you that we have hatred and fighting between shia and sunni.
@ Staff

do you require any more proof as to who or what this thing is?
I do not want to start a sectarian fight (against rules)

but needs must .... I 'll be back after consultation with someone at home

doorster
07-12-2007, 03:36 PM
BTW. tell him that Muslim Mahdi is not going to be thousands of years old and trapped in any cave, just al-dajjal is.

Zman
07-12-2007, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
^^No really. How does Al Qaida get past all the borders and check points and end up elsewhere?

Exactly!!!

Just consider inside Iraq:

1. How do they get past the numerous checkpoints that are manned by the Iraqi Army, Ministry of the Interior troops, Special Police Commandos, different militias, Occupation Forces & their "Surge," Kurdish troops (stationed in Baghdad), and the Iraqi Resistance (who are supposedly locked in a bitter fight with them)???

2. Now, ask yourself: who has access to all those checkpoinst and can move freely between them, and bypass security measures without any hassles?

3. Who benefits the most from a destabilized & dismembered Iraqi nation?

4. Who has the technical & logistical capability, to constantly and successfully pull off these car bombings?

5. Who has the historical experience and global reach to employ these sinister & savage tactics?

Answer:

1. The Occupation troops & their foreign allies, their Intelligence agencies, their mercenaries (the so-called "security contractors").

Also, on a global scale, let's say the West. There has been so much security upgrades since 9/11, how can Al Qaeda move around so freely, allegedly being able to rebuild bases & infrastructure in Western lands (while still under attack in their "homebase" in Afghanistan)?

They don't have the logistical capabilities, nor the infrastructure, nor the talent/sophistican, experience/know-how to conduct a multi-theatre covert/overt war, on a global scale.

They virtually have every government & their security agencies hunting them on, yet they always pop-up at convenient & opportunistic times, to cause "mischief" for the wolrd.

There are Just too many holes in this Al Qaeda hype...

doorster
07-12-2007, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
why would it need to?

Are there not enough inadequate loons in every country who will take up the offer of 72 virgins in paradise?

3rd it is not possible for anyone today present on this earth, to destroy the dajjalic state of Iran. If anything it is going to at least double if not treble in strength and size future by taking parts of Pakistan, most of Iraq parts of other countries to become the biggest evil empire you have ever seen.

It is going to be a bigger danger to Muslims than Both Israel and America are today, (put together).

Zman
07-12-2007, 04:01 PM
why would it need to?

Are there not enough inadequate loons in every country who will take up the offer of 72 virgins in paradise?

Are you saying that:

1. Wanting 72 Virgins in Paradise, is considered looney?

2. What about people who are officially on Jihad, who seek Paradise & the 72 Virgins, are they loons also?

By official, I mean, that the Jihad was sanctioned by a truly Islamic government, or a scholar who is recognized and is beyond repute...

doorster
07-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Are you saying that:

1. Wanting 72 Virgins in Paradise, is considered looney?
no, mr. word twister

2. What about people who are officially on Jihad, who seek Paradise & the 72 Virgins, are they loons also?
carry on twisting mr. liar
By official, I mean, that the Jihad was sanctioned by a truly Islamic government,
where is it?
or a scholar who is recognized and is beyond repute...
where is he and when did he say that?

islamirama
07-12-2007, 04:30 PM
why would it need to?

that is such a typical western kuffar response, do you repeat everything they say?

when your family has been wiped out.

when you watch kuffars rape your women b4 your eyes and kill your brothers and father

when they brought nothing but destruction and death to your land.

do you honestly think they will stand up and fight for 72 virgins

...and not out of anger and to avenge all that they lost?

doorster
07-12-2007, 04:42 PM
that is such a typical western kuffar response, do you repeat everything they say?

when you watch kuffars rape your women b4 your eyes and kill your brothers and father

that is very telling!

if all else fails then appeal to the basest of human emotion, forget about Quraan, forget about examples from Sunnah, go for vengeance.

kill one Israeli or American, in response bring death upon dozens of Muslims while hide yourself in America or sewers of Palestine

which lunatic thought of this Idea that murder of one US/Israeli is worth paying for by tens of Muslim lives?

What Israel/America/Europe is doing to us is due to the fear and the misunderstandings caused by rafidah infiltrators (like you) among us.

The day Muslim separates him/herself from shia will be the turning point!

doorster
07-12-2007, 04:44 PM
edit

islamirama
07-12-2007, 04:50 PM
that is very telling!

if all else fails then appeal to the basest of human emotion, forget about Quraan, forget about examples from Sunnah, go for vengeance.

kill one Israeli or American, in response bring death upon dozens of Muslims while hide yourself in America or sewers of Palestine

which lunatic thought of this Idea that murder of one US/Israeli is worth paying for by tens of Muslim lives?

What Israel/America/Europe is doing to us is due to the fear and the misunderstandings caused by rafidah infiltrators (like you) among us.

When kuffar invades Muslim lands, violates their properly, life and honor. They will not sit cowardly or roll over and die like you suggest. Allah commands them to stand up and fight, jihaad for the sake of land, honor, life and self-defense. But you continue to make excuse after excuse of any self-defense and continue to mock and attack the mujahideens. Are you even a Muslim? becuase at this point i'm not very sure.

doorster
07-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Are you even a Muslim? becuase at this point i'm not very sure.
I am hoping you will get you comeuppance soon enough and I do not mean on this silly forum! you are to dense to argue with or one of best performers of taqia!

if one follows Quraan and Sunnah one is to be declared not Muslim?
if I take yours and your lahnatullas rantings and start getting Muslims killed left right and center, You will accept me as Muslim?

Originally Posted by islamirama

that is very telling!

Zman
07-12-2007, 05:13 PM
no, mr. word twister

where is it?where is he and when did he say that?

I only asked you questions, which you failed to answer...

doorster
07-12-2007, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zman
Originally Posted by doorster

no, mr. word twister

where is it?where is he and when did he say that?

I only asked you questions, which you failed to answer...
Look again!

islamirama
07-12-2007, 05:33 PM
I am hoping you will get you comeuppance soon enough and I do not mean on this silly forum! you are to dense to argue with or one of best performers of taqia!
i recite my surahs and Allah is there protect me from a shaytan like you.

if I take yours and your lahnatullas rantings and start getting Muslims killed left right and center, You will accept me as Muslim?
you reject the notion of jihaad

you make excuses for Muslims not to fight back at all while their lands are plundered, their women raped and their kin murdered in cold blood

you mock the mujahideens and jihad with claims of 72 virgins as motivation for their actions

everything you have said thus far reeks of cowardice kuffar antics and you had the audacity to call me non-muslim and now claim that you follow the Quran and sunnah?

doorster
07-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by doorster

i recite my surahs and Allah is there protect me from a shaytan like you.

Quote:
you reject the notion of jihaad

you make excuses for Muslims fight back at all while their lands are plundered, their women raped and their kin murdered in cold blood

you mock the mujahideens and jihad with claims of 72 virgins as motivation for their actions

everything you have said thus far reeks of cowardice kuffar antics and you had the audacity to call me non-muslim and now claim that you follow the Quran and sunnah?
Read again

and for once in you miserable sad life be truthful, (you are depressing the hell out of me now and I am going to do my utmost to help those who hunt your kind as well as try to separate a Muslim from a rafidah

For me arguing on this forum is no more than waste of time, I should, instead be trying to ID and find your lot so that we can be seperated.

So goodluck and may Allah help the better of us, and destroy the worst of us even if the means of that destruction is America!

islamirama
07-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Read again

and for once in you miserable sad life and be truthful, (you are depressing the hell out of me now and I am going to do my utmost to help those that hunt your kind as well as try to separate a Muslim from a rafidah

For me arguing on this forum is no more than waste of time, I should, instead be trying to ID and find your lot so that we can be seperated.

So goodluck and may Allah help the better of us, and destroy the worst of us even if the means of that destruction is America!
Your dumb a$$ has been reported for your remarks, lets see how well they deal with you, otherwise will take matters in my own hands as Zman stated previously.

snakelegs
07-12-2007, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zman

That's all bogus, bro.

1. Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

2. Al Qaeda in Algeria.

3. Al Qaeda in Morocco.

4. Al Qaeda in Gaza.

5. Al Qaeda in Somalia.

6. Al Qaeda in Lebanon.

7. Al Qaeda in Iraq.

8.Al Qaeda in several European nations.

9. Al Qaeda building it's network in America.

10. Now, Al Qaeda declares war on Iran.

11. And, Al Qaeda declares war on Pakistan.

Al Qaeda sure has one hell of a logistical capability, eh?

They can compete with the PentaCons global reach.

This is all bogus.

It's Just a tool to create mass hysteria to get the people to do the governments bidding.

And now, our head of Homeland Security has a "gut feeling" that there will be a summer attack on America.

and you know all this - how? you have a special inside scoop?
you think there is no danger that al-qaeda is calling the people of pakistan to jihad, that some won't be happy to heed the call? (not that they need an al-qaeda video to stir them up).
do you want to see more bloodshed in pakistan?
i don't believe most of the crap my gov't tells us - but i also don't believe that just because bush says something it is 100% lie, either. i am well aware of the tactic of using fear, but this does not automatically mean that there is no danger.
so my question is, how do you know everything you listed above is completely bogus? i don't, tho like you, i believe everything is exaggerated.
i have no way of knowing just how much of a threat al-qaeda is - but i have little doubt that they exist and have grown by leaps and bounds since the invasion of iraq. bush is the best friend they could have.
you don't think there are plenty of foreigners still in the tribal areas, frontier province, and afghanistan? (and don't tell me they are all westerners, either).
as for your last sentence - i am very frightened that what you wrote may actually happen, but i certainly hope not.

Muhammad
07-12-2007, 06:10 PM

I am not sure where exactly this thread is going, but judging by some of the beef being thrown around in here I think it deserves a close.

After a bit of cleaning up, it can be re-opened if necessary.

Thread Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!