/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rep Etiquettes

AmarFaisal
07-09-2007, 08:24 AM
:sl: Brothers and Sisters,

First of all I'd like to thank every1 who has over the time sent me reps. Alhamdulillah

Second, I am a bit confused :muddlehea and I am not sure if every1 of us knows what rep etiquettes are. What I mean is that usually when we send rep to someone we get a msg saying that hopefully/if ur lucky (whatever the words are) u recieve the same rep in return.
Does that mean that I should send "thank you/JazakAllah"rep to everyone who sends me rep? I haven't done that before. Does it mean I was being rude? I have no intentions of being rude to ppl who r nice to me here. I'd like to know how ppl on this forum deal with this issue. I am sure some users just send reps back to every1 who sends them reps. Others probably wait for something good to agree with n then send reps. Some send to show kindness.

Me, I do it for all the above reasons, except to thank someone for sending me rep. :-\

I'd like to know

1. what users here expect from other users while using reps.
2. Should I use reps to thank other users who send me rep:thankyou:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
07-09-2007, 08:47 AM
:sl:

lol no, you don't have to rep someone back with a thank you! Although I wouldn't say no. :p

umm-sulaim
07-09-2007, 01:58 PM
walaykum assalaam wa Rahmatullaah

^ lolz innit :p

I don't expect anyone to rep me back n stuff but i try my best to return it (don't start hoggin me with reps now :D) sometimes i forget to rep someone back inshaa'Allaah no one takes it badly...

wassalamu alaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.