/* */

PDA

View Full Version : cars for sale

rozeena
07-10-2007, 11:16 AM
assalam alaikum evri1. i was jus wondering if u cud help me. im trying to find a car ive lukd on auto traders carcraft bt evryfing i lyk is either sold or damaged in sum way. cud u pls share any other car websites wiv me. thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-10-2007, 12:15 PM
A quick rule on buying cars. It is usually a very big mistake to buy a car you have not personally inspected. The best way to find a car is through trusted friends or relatives and through honest dealers they recommend.

On line dealers are a good source to find the proper price range for what you are thinking of buying. But, to actually buy it, you should check it out personally and verify it is as described and it is what you want.

As far as posting links to dealers here, that is not a good idea. that could be seen as us approving of a specific dealer and the forum is not in the business of providing free advertising to unknown sources.

Local sales are best and get to know a trusted local mechanic who can help check out any car you may be interested in.

H4RUN
07-10-2007, 12:19 PM
:sl::sl::sl:

Just go on Autotrader.co.uk, sign up, and then you can choose the specific car you want...You'll should hopefully see all the available cars in the country that are on autotrader, and it'll also tell you how far the location is from your location:D

:w::w::w:
Ps. U dont have to sign up, that's only if u want to be more specific ie, engine size, car clolour, bla bla:D

H4RUN
07-10-2007, 07:23 PM
:sl:

Sorry, i meant to reply lot erlier when i realised the error of my ways lol..I gathered you've already tried Autotrader, to be fair that's on of the biggest collection of cars nationwide you'll get... Or lol Dodg-e-bay, but again it is advised you have a look at what you are going to bid for, and take a mechanic with u...

Patience is key:D, Just wait a tad, and you're bound to come across something which fits the bill:smile:

:w::w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
07-10-2007, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
assalam alaikum evri1. i was jus wondering if u cud help me. im trying to find a car ive lukd on auto traders carcraft bt evryfing i lyk is either sold or damaged in sum way. cud u pls share any other car websites wiv me. thank you
Ask your brothers, trust me it works, they'll get there mates to find you one. then its sorted (inshaAllah) :D

rozeena
07-18-2007, 04:10 PM
got a car. its a y reg renault clio. bt da insurance is guna b a killer. its £1900 a year.

rozeena
07-18-2007, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Ask your brothers, trust me it works, they'll get there mates to find you one. then its sorted (inshaAllah) :D
ive onli gt a bro whos 9 so if he asks his m8s der probli tk out der toy cars or sumfin lol,

H4RUN
07-18-2007, 08:17 PM
lol^

1900 insurance aint bad compared to what i got quoted! GRRR! 4000+ pounds and that was the cheapest!
Also got quotes upto 10,000!
Oh and i tried my best to keep it as cheap as... i set annual mileage to 1999 miles, and still !

Hence that car is gna be driven with out being inusured, well that is when it's driven:p:p

:w:

rozeena
07-19-2007, 08:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
lol^

1900 insurance aint bad compared to what i got quoted! GRRR! 4000+ pounds and that was the cheapest!
Also got quotes upto 10,000!
Oh and i tried my best to keep it as cheap as... i set annual mileage to 1999 miles, and still !

Hence that car is gna be driven with out being inusured, well that is when it's driven:p:p

:w:
wt car did u get da quote 4? i was getin quotes round 2999. den gt 1900 cheapest n went on confused.com yesterday n gt 1 4 £1400 from da post office. howeva it is still quite expensive bearin in mind its onli third party nt comprehensive.wich means i cnt do any joyriding anymore imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.