/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We Are All Gods Children

chioma
07-10-2007, 02:03 PM
why cant we all be one.. we are all beleivers and that is the most important thing. the deveil creates wars.. cant we see that religious divisions the devils doing. obviously i do not agree completely with the QURAN but with christainity i beleive by faith

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
07-10-2007, 02:13 PM
:sl:
Hello and welcome to the forum. I agree with most of what you posted.

Umar001
07-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Howdy Chioma,

Welcome to the board, and I hope you enjoy it.

Something strikes me, I would have thought the greatest thing for a Christian would be the acceptance of Jesus as lord and saviour. Yet Muslims and Jews deny this very thing. From a Christian point of view I don't suppose God is then happy at this denial.

I mean I have love for your to be guided to the truth, but, beyond that, how can I attach myself so intimetly to someone who believes in something which I believe God hates?

That's just my view on the whole children of God.

doorster
07-10-2007, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chioma
why cant we all be one.. we are all believers and that is the most important thing. the devil creates wars.. cant we see that religious divisions the devils doing. obviously i do not agree completely with the QURAN but with Christianity i beleive by faith
hello and welcome Sister in Humanity ... but
this is more like starting shot for a comparative debate than an intro [(meaning wrong forum) you have managed to bypass comparative forum mod's approval]

salam

edit

BTW had we been children of God we ourselves would be gods (immortals) as it is we are only mortal humans Aadami/Insaan not gods.
Its probably a leftover from Greek mythology to say God has children and family [(probably Zeus+Hazrat Eesa AlaiSalam=a god with family)or from son of Zeus from a mortal woman]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salaam
07-10-2007, 02:20 PM
We are NOT children of God, but we are all children of Adam (as), who is a prophet and the first human being.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.