/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Watch Islam Channel SNL this Saturday, 14th, I'll be on saturday night live!

Masjidi.org
07-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Assalamualaikum

InshaAllah watch Islam Channel (813), Saturday Night Live this coming Saturday 14th July, I'm going to be on Saturday Night Live promoting the Masjidi Project to provide free websites for Masjids.

Hope you watch it inshaAllah. And spread the word inshaAllah.

Walaikumsalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AmarFaisal
07-10-2007, 03:19 PM
And which region is this channel available ? is it assessible in Middle east?

Sinbad
07-10-2007, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal
And which region is this channel available ? is it assessible in Middle east?
I thinkt its satellite, isnt that world wide? But I will see you, I always watch, VOA persian and Iranian music channel et c, good with a break!=)

m102313
07-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Yeah Insha'allah i will watch it, i always watch it when it comes on saturdays, Brother Sajid is a joker.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masjidi.org
07-15-2007, 07:54 AM
did anyone watch it?

Muslim Woman
07-15-2007, 08:53 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Masjidi.org
did anyone watch it?

is it available in South Asia ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.