/* */

PDA

View Full Version : France or Spain cant decide????

enaya
07-10-2007, 03:31 PM
im going on holiday but where i dont know either spain or france i heard that the islam in spain is really good but i dnt knw where in spain it is plus the cost to france is cheap for me and me dads frnd lives there so need help on this? :? :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*~Sofia~*
07-13-2007, 06:03 PM
salam sis :)

erm i wud deffo say Spain..it's supposed to be really nice, and also has some islamic history there which should be interesting. I think the islamic part in spain is called Granada in southern spain. There's the alahambra palace which i've been told is beautiful and islamic, masjids too, and the weather wud be gud at this time of year as well. so i wud deffo recommend spain..we were planning a holiday to spain this summer, but decided to renovate our yard instead!
France has only got the eiffel tower :X to my knowledge anyway and i think the headscarf is banned in france too..

so deffinatly go SPAIN :D

let us no wot u decide...owww ur hol is gna b soo wiked :D

wasalam sis
x

Abdul Fattah
07-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Some documentaries on islamic history in spain:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86703&hl=en-GB
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...56312207897325
Both documentarys done by the BBC
I can really recommend watching it, and I wouldn't be surprised you decided on going to spain afterwards :)

Haidar_Abbas
07-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Bismillah. Asalaamu Alaikoum. Id forget both france and spain and try for indonesia or a more islamic country if the means are there for you sister. May Allah(SWT) make your choices and journey safe and beneficial. Asalaamu Alaikoum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salaam
07-13-2007, 07:22 PM
go for umrah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.