View Full Version : Kalamullah.com

nasirmuzaffar
07-10-2007, 08:24 PM
For Brother Julaybib

As-salaamu `alaykum wa-rahmat Ullaah

Since the last six days these links are not working:

http://www.kalamullah.com/Muhammed%20Alshareef/
http://www.kalamullah.com/Yasir%20Qadhi

Can you please specify why these links are not working and can you please provide direct links in the lectures section to access lectures by Yasir Qadhi, Muhammed Alshareef, Yusuf Estes, Waleed Basyouni, Yaser Birjas, Abdullah Hakeem Quick, Suhaib Hasan, Jamaluddin Zarabozo, Yasir Fazaga, Abdur Raheeem Green, etc

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Rago
07-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Wa'alaykum Asallam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Insha'Allah you are well bro. I emailed you with the links.

We cannot make them public any more because of copyright.

waliurrahman
07-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Assalamu Alaikum please also e-mail me with these links to waliurrahman@yahoo.com. In return I will send you a link for CD rips of Yasir Qadhi's 2 Shahadas and Bilal Philips Islamic Studies (21 mp3s). I also have many others which I could upload insha'Allah.
Jazakallah khair

ymijunooni
07-12-2007, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Julaybib
Wa'alaykum Asallam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Insha'Allah you are well bro. I emailed you with the links.

We cannot make them public any more because of copyright.

can you plz email me the link at ymijunooni@hotmail.com too. Jazak Allah khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ilm.seeker
07-13-2007, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waliurrahman
Assalamu Alaikum please also e-mail me with these links to waliurrahman@yahoo.com. In return I will send you a link for CD rips of Yasir Qadhi's 2 Shahadas and Bilal Philips Islamic Studies (21 mp3s). I also have many others which I could upload insha'Allah.
Jazakallah khair
please share the link for "CD rips of Yasir Qadhi's 2 Shahadas"
Jazakallah khair

got the torrent for above
http://www.sunnitorrents.com/viewtopic.php?t=6277

but it is better to have direct link.torrents are very slow and difficult to download

Abdur-rahman
07-14-2007, 10:24 PM
:sl: akhi,

May Allah bless you for your efforts in spreading the knowledge.

If it's not too inconvenient for you, would you please also send me the links to those pages, esp Ustadh Muhammad al-Shareef and Shaikh Yasir Qadhi, but the other as well.

saifurrahman99@yahoo.com

JazakAllah khair :w:

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-17-2007, 03:31 PM
:sl:

does brother Julaybib own kalamullah?

Im confused :confused:

m102313
07-17-2007, 04:44 PM

I'm not sure if he owns it or not, but he is the one who designed the layout of Kalamullah.Com. It's great masha'allah.

Im thinking of setting up a site like Kalamullah, i already have 1TB web space, Don't know what to do with that much :?

Maybe bro Julaybib we can work together, Heh? What do you say?

jzcasejz
07-17-2007, 04:55 PM
As-Salaamu'alaikum

Yes, Bro Julaybib does own Kalamullah.com (along with another Brother aswell I think).

Abu Rago
07-17-2007, 05:09 PM

Insha'Allah you are all in the best of health and eeman.

I've emailed you all with the links. Yeah me and another bro run kalamullah.

Bro Moabubaker, I'm sorry I couldn't reply to your pm some time back. I don't have enough posts to reply to pms. Also I'm working on another site at the moment. Its going to be called http://www.thepathtoparadise.com I'm going to use this design for it: http://www.kalamullah.com/pathtoparadise/index.html. Im basically going to put all the things I cant put on kalamullah because of copyright but we don't have much space, would it be possible to upload all the sheikh anwar stuff etc on your server? email me insha'Allah Julaybib_uK@hotmail.com

Jazak'Allahu khair

m102313
07-17-2007, 05:58 PM
It's being used now by some of my friends, i have no space at the moment, im hosting to over 400 hundred people. But i'm gonna delete everything after 1-2 weeks, and set up my own site, but for now i won't be able to do this sorry, i will have to e-mail all of them and tell them to get a new host, if i do without notice, they might get really angry at me. imsad

Anyway email me the links to Mo_Abubaker@hotmail.co.uk and i'll ask some people out if they have space to keep it.

How big is it altogether?
If it is 70-80MB then i can ask my neighbour to give that much for some time.

Abdur Rahmaan
07-17-2007, 11:43 PM
Bro. Julaybib, could you please email me the links to jannah1123@yahoo.com. MashaAllah you bros. have done great work w/Kalamullah site, keep it up. JazakAllahu kair.

Abu Rago
07-18-2007, 02:19 AM
Asallamu Alaykum,

Khair insha'Allah br moabubaker. Don't worry with asking your neighbour for space, its not urgent. If I do need some though i'll email you.

I sent you an email br Abdur Rahmaan. Barak'Allahu feek.

Also to the brother who sent me a pm, I cannot reply as I don't have enough posts on this forum to send pms. So I'll reply to you here...Yes to your question and here is the Murtaza Khan talks you asked for:

http://www.kalamullah.com/Murtaza%20Khan

Fiamanillah
Wasallamu Alaykum.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:25 AM
Salaam

How come your going to set up another site to put on all the stuff that you cant put on Kalamullah.com?

By the time you put it all up, you will have to take it all down again.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker

Im thinking of setting up a site like Kalamullah, i already have 1TB web space, Don't know what to do with that much :?

I can help you there bro, i have loads of stuff crammed on my computer

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:30 AM

@ bro julaybib: if you want some more lectures or quran recitations, just ask inshallah.

i have loads alhamdolillah

Malaikah
07-18-2007, 11:31 AM

Did you actually ask a shaykh about this copyright stuff? I think you should before you share it around.

m102313
07-18-2007, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chuddy
Salaam

How come your going to set up another site to put on all the stuff that you cant put on Kalamullah.com?

By the time you put it all up, you will have to take it all down again.
What do you mean bro?

I don't get that.

m102313
07-18-2007, 11:38 AM
I can help you there bro, i have loads of stuff crammed on my computer

Yep i know we already talked about this, first is i have to give the people i am hosting to find new host and once everyone does i can thinking about setting one up. I have all scripts ready though.

I'm just thinking of working with Kalamullah.Com, don't know what bro julaybib thinks, i can offer few GB's depending on how much space i get left.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:40 AM
right ok

anyway, i meant that the companies (like Al basheer for imam Anwar Awlaki) will track the site down and request its removal.

its happening everywhere these days

m102313
07-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh Okay i get you know.

If you have a host that allow copyright content like warez then they won't remove it even after they get complaint from the company.

m102313
07-18-2007, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Did you actually ask a shaykh about this copyright stuff? I think you should before you share it around.

Oh get over it, you telling me you never downloaded something copyright or illegal from the net, where do you get all your softwares and lectures :? Don't tell me you buy them all.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Oh Okay i get you know.

If you have a host that allow copyright content like warez then they won't remove it even after they get complaint from the company.
Oh, i always though warez was illegal, so they are allowed to put up copyright material? are you sure?

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:50 AM

Oh get over it, you telling me you never downloaded something copyright or illegal from the net, where do you get all your softwares and lectures :? Don't tell me you buy them all.
coming from the admin of a torrent site... :happy: ....you would say that:happy:

m102313
07-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Oh, i always though warez was illegal, so they are allowed to put up copyright material? are you sure?
Well obviously it is illegal, but they get special hosts which allow them to put up copyright and illegal material. But it's never guaranteed, even the host could get in trouble and get shut down if there are too many complaints.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:54 AM
oh, so how do you get them hosts

m102313
07-18-2007, 11:56 AM
coming from the admin of a torrent site... :happy: ....you would say that:happy:
No im not just talking about islamic stuff but all softwares in general, most people these days download from the net or P2P clients, there are only few that go out and buy them.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 11:58 AM
yh bro your right

who would by them when you can get them for free?

m102313
07-18-2007, 11:59 AM
oh, so how do you get them hosts
Don't tell me you want to host a warez site ;D

As for me, i don't know anyone hosting warez sites, you need to have contacts which would provide you, its like the underworld business but on the Net. If you get reported you could get into deep trouble, even sentenced. :nervous:

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 12:01 PM
no worries brother,

i was just curious, i wasnt really considering it :)

m102313
07-18-2007, 12:06 PM
yh bro your right

who would by them when you can get them for free?
No im not just saying this because it is easier to download, but if you see the softwares nowadays are really expensive, not everyone can afford to buy them. Like for eg. Photoshop and Illustrator costs like £200-300, just a small program could cost you £20-30.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 12:08 PM
yh i know what you meant :)

for example a converter

do you know 1. a program that converts from rm to mp3?
for free?

Malaikah
07-18-2007, 12:23 PM

Actually I have stopped downloading lectures that are copyrighted when I found out that they are and that it was illegal to do so.

And it really doesn't matter what I do, Allah isn't going to ask you about me, he is going to ask about you.

You are going to be providing people with something haram, doesn't that mean their sin of downloading copyright stuff goes back to you? So much for doing it for the sack of Allah, if it isn't even halal!

That is, assuming of course, that you believe it is haram. If you don't, then I will just advice you to get this fatwa from someone respectable because i have honestly never heard the opinion that copyright is not valid in Islam, and I don't understand why so many students of knowledge would copy right their stuff if it was not allowed.

Abdul-Raouf
07-18-2007, 12:31 PM
3 months back...I thought of downloading these kalamullah videos....

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...tml#post700340

but thought it was haraam to do so... so dropped the plan..

m102313
07-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Well we ain't doing something illegal, because copyright is downloading something illegally and selling it to make make money. For example i download a DVD, burn it to a disk, then go to a sunday market and set up my own stall and sell them. We are not selling them we just providing for other's to get educated.

Malaikah
07-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Well we ain't doing something illegal, because copyright is downloading something illegally and selling it to make make money. For example i download a DVD, burn it to a disk, then go to a sunday market and set up my own stall and sell them. We are not selling them we just providing for other's to get educated.

Oh, really? This is something I was not sure about- whether copyright is only if you make profit.

But where I live there have been commercials that say stuff like downloading films is stealing or something... and they made it seem like the person was downloading for free... hmm:-\

Also, if it where illegal only to make money form it, why would the brother have mentioned that he was tracked down by the companies and asked to remove the material? He wasn't selling... :?

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 01:35 PM
i mentioned that because the company that produces the material track them down, because people are downloading their material rather than buying them.

For example. A while back Kalamullah.com used to have the Anwar Awlaki lectures, the life and works of Abu Bakr Sideeq (r.a) and The life of Umar Ibn Al Khattab (r.a).

But then they got removed, due to the publishers request.
And if you were to bu these lectures, they cost roughly £90 each, and the lives of the prophets cost about £120.

So some sites post these lectures not because they want to go against the law, but to provide the ummmah with good material. Because a lot of people cant afford that kind of material.

And besides, Should islamic material be copyrighted? thousands of muslims everyday are prevented from listening to good lectures because some businesses have made the price way out of their reach.

Is that really fair, do they have he right to copyright islamic material. we are not talking abot the laws of this world. We are talking about the laws of Allah (S.W.T.)

m102313
07-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Some of these companies don't even have a copyright license, they just claim that it is copyrighted, what im going to do with my website is im not going to remove the material until i get good proof that this is licensed under copyright laws.

Salaam
07-18-2007, 01:42 PM

And if you were to buy these lectures, they cost roughly £90 each, and the lives of the prophets cost about £120.

these lecture do not cost £90 or £120, where i live i can buy them for around £35 to £45. Where are they selling these for £90 and £120?

m102313
07-18-2007, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam

these lecture do not cost £90 or £120, where i live i can buy them for around £35 to £45. Where are they selling these for £90 and £120?

£35 - £45 :muddlehea it's still expensive. I can buy 1-2 weeks food with that much.

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 01:47 PM
the prices must have gone down.

but now the reccomended retail price is around $80

http://www.al-basheer.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&query=^topsellers.sql

Salaam
07-18-2007, 01:49 PM
its still a lot less then £90 - £120. And with the amount of knowledge in these lectures its worth £35 - £45.

Salaam
07-18-2007, 01:50 PM
the prices must have gone down.

but now the reccomended retail price is around $80

http://www.al-basheer.com/cgi-bin/ca...topsellers.sql
ok it might of been $90 - $120 not £££'s

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 01:56 PM
im sure it was £'s but everything goes down in price dosnt it.

before they were very, very expensive

Salaam
07-18-2007, 02:03 PM
im sure Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki or any other Sheikh will not agree with that kind of pricing......

Ibn Al Aqwa
07-18-2007, 02:05 PM
yep, thats probably why so many sites started to try and spread that material on their sites

m102313
12-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Bro Julaybib can you please reply to my PM regarding the Links for the Lectures which are hidden to copyright. Such as the ones by Yasir Qadhi, Muhammed Alshareef, Yusuf Estes, Waleed Basyouni, Yaser Birjas, Abdullah Hakeem Quick, Suhaib Hasan, Jamaluddin Zarabozo, Yasir Fazaga, Abdur Raheeem Green, etc. I was waiting for your PM but did not recieve any reply from you.

khadijameredith
12-24-2013, 09:36 PM
please i need the link for kalumullah.com,as old link not working,,jazakum Allahu khayran

wizra
12-25-2013, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadijameredith
please i need the link for kalumullah.com,as old link not working,,jazakum Allahu khayran
It's not working because Darussalam put in a copyright complaint to the host.

http://www.hoor-al-ayn.com/ and http://alghurabaa.org/ are down too. They were kind of "sister sites" of Kalamullah.com

You can try this:
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://kalamullah.com/

Although not all pages may be archived.

BeTheChange
12-31-2013, 05:56 PM
Why do 'Islamic' people argue about copyright issues.

That's stupid. That website helped me tremendously. It was benefiting the community. Why get rid of something good?

Deeply gutted!

Is there any similar websites?

wizra
01-01-2014, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strivingforgood
Why do 'Islamic' people argue about copyright issues.

That's stupid. That website helped me tremendously. It was benefiting the community. Why get rid of something good?
Because Darussalam makes money when they sell books & audio. If people download things for free, Darussalam doesn't make money. It's a weird situation, because without them, we wouldn't have all this quality authentic stuff produced in the first place. But at the same time, no one really wants to spend thousands of dollars on books & CD's when you can put them all on an iPad or PC much more conveniently for free.

format_quote Originally Posted by strivingforgood
Is there any similar websites?
Have you tried this website:
http://www.dhikrullah.com/

BeTheChange
01-01-2014, 09:35 PM
Hey jazahka Allah looks really good so far

Good brother
01-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Here a dropbox link to the books that were on kalamullah.com.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6chwbpsqa...1-?n=183187988

BeTheChange
01-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Jazahka Allah very useful :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Scimitar
01-05-2014, 08:42 PM
There is no such thing as COPYRIGHT in Islam:

Scimi

wizra
01-06-2014, 04:45 AM
Kalamullah needs 1,800 euros to put the site back up:

http://kalamullah.com/

Asallamu Alaykum

Alhamdulillah we have found a new host and will re-launch the site in the coming weeks after uploading everything again insha-Allah.

We are in need of donations as the new server is a lot more expensive (360 euros per year, maybe more depending on bandwidth. We would like to raise 1,800 euros to ensure the site will be up for the next 5 years insha-Allah)

Please help by donating below:

Jazak-Allahu Khair

Wasallam.

wizra
01-07-2014, 05:09 AM
Update:

Asallamu Alaykum

Alhamdulillah we have found a new host and will re-launch the site in the coming weeks after uploading everything again insha-Allah.

Jazak-Allahu Khair to everyone who donated, we have reached our target within one day Subhan-Allah, May Allah reward you all..ameen

Wasallam.

wizra
01-17-2014, 04:05 AM
The website is back. Although sometimes it loads a bit weird.

BeTheChange
01-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Alhamdulilah :-)

Huzaifa786
02-19-2020, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Rago
Asallamu Alaykum,

Khair insha'Allah br moabubaker. Don't worry with asking your neighbour for space, its not urgent. If I do need some though i'll email you.

I sent you an email br Abdur Rahmaan. Barak'Allahu feek.

Also to the brother who sent me a pm, I cannot reply as I don't have enough posts on this forum to send pms. So I'll reply to you here...Yes to your question and here is the Murtaza Khan talks you asked for:

http://www.kalamullah.com/Murtaza%20Khan

Fiamanillah
Wasallamu Alaykum.

i want this

Caplets
04-26-2020, 04:31 PM

https://www.kalamullah.com/

'Milestones' - Essential Reading

https://www.kalamullah.com/sayyid-qutb.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.