PDA

View Full Version : America's war of Terror



NobleMuslimUK
07-10-2007, 11:26 PM
It seems that a lot of masses of westerners are still asleep, do they not see signs from Allah. Wild fires in America, floods in Britain. This war of terror a filthy and diseased ideology, cleverly masterminded by evil minds to wage an all out war on Islam. Zionists run America and Britain and the inhabitants of these countries are slave to their own desires not realising the bloodshed caused in their names.

National security is the reason given, the American and British terrorists are dying regularly in Afghanistan and Iraq, dying a death of worse than a dog.

How much more are you willing to sacrifice for Israel and its zionist (facist/nazi) ideology.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
07-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Did you here about the floods in Pakistan? :( :( :( :(
Reply

islamirama
07-10-2007, 11:38 PM
Cutting through Israel's propaganda war in the US


- Four short clips of things Americans never see on TV


http://brasscheck.com/videos/middleeast/me5.html
Reply

Salaam
07-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Did you here about the floods in Pakistan? :( :( :( :(
your point???
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
wilberhum
07-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by Salaam
your point???
As was stated.
they not see signs from Allah. Wild fires in America, floods in Britain.
So I guess Pakistan does not see the signs from Allah. :hiding: :hiding:
Reply

Sinbad
07-11-2007, 12:29 AM
HAHA remember, the CIA is watching:happy:

But seriously, the war on terror is justified, America was attacked. But I cant see how the invasion of Iraq was relevant.
Reply

Salaam
07-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by Sinbad
HAHA remember, the CIA is watching:happy:

But seriously, the war on terror is justified, America was attacked. But I cant see how the invasion of Iraq was relevant.
when was america attacked, dont say 911.
Reply

Sinbad
07-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Originally Posted by Salaam
when was america attacked, dont say 911.
Who did 9/11 then the "reptilians", "freemasons"? No it was pan arabic terrorists that followed bin ladins fatwah to attack "the enemy far away".
Reply

NobleMuslimUK
07-11-2007, 03:58 AM
The process of brainwashing and dumming down entire nations is deep embedded in the western world.
Its clear this is a war against Islam and humanity, so if your not human then it shouldnt bother you.
Reply

NobleMuslimUK
07-11-2007, 04:08 AM
Originally Posted by Sinbad
Who did 9/11 then the "reptilians", "freemasons"? No it was pan arabic terrorists that followed bin ladins fatwah to attack "the enemy far away".
Never had solid proof of any so called fatwa that would lead people to this kind of attack. It seems very ignorant to suggest still this was a terrorist attack masterminded by Bin Laden esp since its been proved otherwise.
You really think American government keeps interest of its people, as long as they have you duped they can do whatever they want.
Reply

NobleMuslimUK
07-11-2007, 04:10 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Did you here about the floods in Pakistan? :( :( :( :(
Yeah another key Allie in this war of terror. You see the pattern.
Reply

snakelegs
07-11-2007, 04:20 AM
i don't understand your logic. why should the people suffer more than they already do just because their governments may be doing evil? (as most probably are). why doesn't god punish the leaders rather than make the people suffer?
you probably consider president musharraf evil - do you really believe that is this why people in pakistan have to be subjected to horrendous floods and earthquakes? ^o)
Reply

north_malaysian
07-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Originally Posted by Sinbad
But I cant see how the invasion of Iraq was relevant.
and Iran should be next..... luckily he didnt say that Iran has connection with OBL.
Reply

Sinbad
07-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
and Iran should be next..... luckily he didnt say that Iran has connection with OBL.
There will not be a war with Iran, Iraq was an amerca puppy state, they where weak after the first gulf war cause of Saddams tactics.
He attacked America in open fields, so they could bomb them.
This was the idiot that stopped when he had taken the arab areas of Iran giving Iran time to organize and make Iraq lose the war.

Iran makes its own weapons from rifles, planes, sub marines, tanks to anti tank rockets wich have been shown succesfull in the lebanon israeli war.

And the retaliation... Why should Israel allow itself to be destroyed, cause they dont want to risk to be destroyed, the ones controlling Iran dont care about islam, they are Khameni et c, Ahmadjinedad has no political or defence power.
Reply

Grace Seeker
07-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Never had solid proof of any so called fatwa that would lead people to this kind of attack. It seems very ignorant to suggest still this was a terrorist attack masterminded by Bin Laden esp since its been proved otherwise.
You really think American government keeps interest of its people, as long as they have you duped they can do whatever they want.

Well, who drove a car into the terminal at the Glasgow airport?
Who detonated a truckbomb in the understory of the WorldTradeCenter in 1993?

Who issued the following:
In compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims:
The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies--civilians and military--is an individual duty for every Muslim who can, in any country in which it is possible... We -- with Allah's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded, to comply with Allah's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. Unless you go forth, Allah will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place.
Answer: The statement was signed by many Islamic Jihad Leaders from most Muslim countries, first by Sheikh Osamah Bin-Ladin.

Whether the acts are being planned and coordinated by Al-Qaida or merely at their prompting, this relatively small part of the Islamic community has not only chosen to terrorize the west, they have also hijacked the true Islamic faith and created a stereotype of Muslims that is injurious to the real faith taught by the Prophet (pbuh). To think that any Muslim might make a post like http://www.islamicboard.com/786884-post14.html which suggests "a death sentence" and "widespread protracted anti-Polish riots and boycotts across the Moslem world" in response to something as insignificant as a relatively unread novel show the extent by which Islam is being cannibalized from within.

If Islam truly wants to defend its faith against those who seek to destroy it, they will do well not to blame the west, but to take a closer look at those who misuse the name of Islam for their own purposes, but teach others to live contrary to the religion of peace that Islam purports to be.
Reply

NobleMuslimUK
07-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by snakelegs
i don't understand your logic. why should the people suffer more than they already do just because their governments may be doing evil? (as most probably are). why doesn't god punish the leaders rather than make the people suffer?
you probably consider president musharraf evil - do you really believe that is this why people in pakistan have to be subjected to horrendous floods and earthquakes? ^o)
Its due to people's weak faith and deviation from Islam that the west and our own corrupt leaders walk all over us. Allah is just, its better for a muslim to get their punishment in this life rather than the hereafter, as we cannot bare it. Allah is just and most merciful he wants us to expiate our sins in this life rather than to suffer torment in the grave and the hellfire. Also when faced difficulty, anxiety or disaster, loss etc a person turns to Allah.
Reply

NobleMuslimUK
07-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Grace Seeker
Well, who drove a car into the terminal at the Glasgow airport?
Who detonated a truckbomb in the understory of the WorldTradeCenter in 1993?

Who issued the following:

Answer: The statement was signed by many Islamic Jihad Leaders from most Muslim countries, first by Sheikh Osamah Bin-Ladin.

Whether the acts are being planned and coordinated by Al-Qaida or merely at their prompting, this relatively small part of the Islamic community has not only chosen to terrorize the west, they have also hijacked the true Islamic faith and created a stereotype of Muslims that is injurious to the real faith taught by the Prophet (pbuh). To think that any Muslim might make a post like http://www.islamicboard.com/786884-post14.html which suggests "a death sentence" and "widespread protracted anti-Polish riots and boycotts across the Moslem world" in response to something as insignificant as a relatively unread novel show the extent by which Islam is being cannibalized from within.

If Islam truly wants to defend its faith against those who seek to destroy it, they will do well not to blame the west, but to take a closer look at those who misuse the name of Islam for their own purposes, but teach others to live contrary to the religion of peace that Islam purports to be.
By your logic the muslims shouldnt fight the evil west in defence at all. We have God given rights of freedom too, not to be occupied the non-muslims imposing upon us their evil way of life.
Reply

wilberhum
07-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
By your logic the muslims shouldnt fight the evil west in defence at all. We have God given rights of freedom too, not to be occupied the non-muslims imposing upon us their evil way of life.
You need to leave the "Evil West". :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply

snakelegs
07-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Its due to people's weak faith and deviation from Islam that the west and our own corrupt leaders walk all over us. Allah is just, its better for a muslim to get their punishment in this life rather than the hereafter, as we cannot bare it. Allah is just and most merciful he wants us to expiate our sins in this life rather than to suffer torment in the grave and the hellfire. Also when faced difficulty, anxiety or disaster, loss etc a person turns to Allah.
so you think it is just - the children who watched their parents die during the earthquake in pakistan a couple of years ago, the mothers who watched their children die, the people who lost limbs and are probably too poor to ever get artificial replacements and on and on - surely, some of them were probably pious muslims - and all of this because their leaders are because their leaders are corrupt???
do you really think natural disasters such as this discriminate between rich and poor, muslim and kuffar, corrupt and sincere????
how do you know what and why god does what he does?
Reply

Grace Seeker
07-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
By your logic the muslims shouldnt fight the evil west in defence at all. We have God given rights of freedom too, not to be occupied the non-muslims imposing upon us their evil way of life.
Here is my suggestion: If YOU seek the truth, then keep an open mind, because YOU might not like what YOU find.
Reply

islamirama
07-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Muslims Believe US Seeks to Undermine Islam

Majorities Want US Forces Out of Islamic Countries And Approve of Attacks on US Troops

Large Majorities Agree With Many Goals of Al Qaeda But Oppose Attacks on Civilians

Most Support Enhancing Role of Islam in Their Society, But Also Favor Globalization and Democracy


http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pi...t=346&lb=hmpg2
Reply

islamirama
07-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Poll Finds Almost 90% of US Troops Think Iraq War is Retaliation for 9/11


"A LeMoyne College/Zogby International poll shows that high numbers of troops serving in Iraq believe that the war is a response to the now discredited belief that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11 or had substantial links to al Qaeda."

http://www.zogby.com/NEWS/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1075

-===========
World View of US Role Goes From Bad to Worse

The US military presence in the Middle East is exceedingly unpopular. In 23 of 25 countries the most common view is that it “provokes more conflict than it prevents.” While in only one country (Nigeria) is the most common view that the US presence is stabilizing.

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pi...nt=306&lb=btis
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 05:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 03:13 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 12:47 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 09:43 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 02:19 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!