/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda's Zawahiri mocks US bill

guyabano
07-11-2007, 07:44 AM
In what world does this guy live?

Al-Qaeda's Zawahiri mocks US bill

Al-Qaeda's second-in-command, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has mocked a US congressional bill that sets out at timetable for US troops to leave Iraq.

He called the bill evidence of US failure and frustration and said it would "deprive us of the opportunity to destroy the American forces".
Egyptian-born Zawahiri made the comments in a 67-minute-long video message posted on Islamist websites.
US President George W Bush vetoed the congressional bill on Thursday.
"We ask Allah that they only get out after losing 200,000 to 300,000 killed, so that we give the blood spillers in Washington and Europe an unforgettable lesson," Zawahiri said in the video message.
He also scorned the US-led security surge in Iraq, urging Mr Bush to meet him in a cafeteria in the Iraqi parliament where a legislator died in a suicide bomb attack last month.
It is the fifth apparent audio or video message from Osama Bin Laden's number two this year.

So, do I get this right? They don't want US to leave in order to be able to slaughter them? In what world do we live?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
guyabano
07-19-2007, 06:06 PM
bump !

Sorry, mods, I found this thread approved today, but already few pages ago !

eyeofthestorm
07-19-2007, 06:17 PM
he lives on earth you know de same place Bush lives :)

MTAFFI
07-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Who cares about what al Zawahiri has to say, he is an idiot and will probably get captured hopefully sometime soon, then lets see what his remarks are

Also this shows what Al Qaedas real motive in Iraq is

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eyeofthestorm
07-19-2007, 06:25 PM
and what is Americas real motive der den?

MTAFFI
07-19-2007, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eyeofthestorm
and what is Americas real motive der den?
Americas or Bushs?

Americas motive was to overthrow the Taliban and Saddam

Bush's motive, I think, is to show what a dumba$$ would do if he was pres. of the US

wilberhum
07-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Al-Qaeda's Zawahiri mocks US bill
This is one of the reasons I think we need to stay. :raging:
But I also have reasons why we should leave. :peace:

I so confused. :uuh:
I guess that's why I'm agnostic. :D

MTAFFI
07-19-2007, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
This is one of the reasons I think we need to stay. :raging:
But I also have reasons why we should leave. :peace:

I so confused. :uuh:
I guess that's why I'm agnostic. :D
I used to think we should stay, now I say to heck with them, they think things will get better, then let these people murder in mass quantities their way to the top and then when they pose a threat to us, we can declare a conventional war, not an occupation, against them

Keltoi
07-19-2007, 08:00 PM
I don't care about Al-Qaeda propoganda. They will declare "victory" regardless of U.S. policy. Personally I think we should redeploy most of our troops to Afghanistan and start making life very uncomfortable for the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in the region. Iraq is up to Iraqis at this point.

Cognescenti
07-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Wait..do you mean to tell me Zawahiri is a Republican?

American KIA's (including non-combat deaths in theater) in 5 years are about 3,000. Zawahiri wants us to wait until the figure is 300,000. Let's see 3 x 100......2007.......so he wants us to stay til 2307? :p That should take us to about Zawahiri XV.

Anyone wonder you never see any convincing video of OBL any more???? ^o)

Keltoi
07-19-2007, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti

American KIA's (including non-combat deaths in theater) in 5 years are about 3,000. Zawahiri wants us to wait until the figure is 300,000. Let's see 3 x 100......2007.......so he wants us to stay til 2307? :p That should take us to about Zawahiri XV.

Either he is dead or too sick to put on camera. That would be my bet. Who knows though, we could see a new OBL tape in 2008 about the time of the U.S. election.

MTAFFI
07-20-2007, 12:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti

lol

I thought the same thing

I often wonder about OBL, I hope his death was or will be a miserable one :mad:

Cognescenti
07-20-2007, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Either he is dead or too sick to put on camera. That would be my bet. Who knows though, we could see a new OBL tape in 2008 about the time of the U.S. election.
Most likely. The other possiblity is he really likes Tadjik food and has blimped up to 320 lbs and is now to embarrassed to go on video.

PS..what is the deal with Zawahiri's forehead? Is that some kind of infrared beacon secretly implanted by the Egyptian Govmt to make him easier to identify at night?

Intisar
07-20-2007, 08:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eyeofthestorm
he lives on earth you know de same place Bush lives :)
Lmaoooooooooooooo.

Zawhiri is just a mad-man in my book.

Muezzin
07-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Just to add some anality: You need to post the source, dude.

Anyway, some of Zawahri's comments would make great comedy scripts if they weren't threatening to kill people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.