/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Selling Islamic Clothing and Items for Men and Women

ArayaanYuki
07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum wa RahmatullAhi wa Barakaatuh

InshaAllah all are well. The purpose of this message is to promote my new business inshaAllah. So please check it out inshaAllah:

E-Bay Username: Sharene23

I have recently begun to sell unique Islamic clothing and other Islamic Items from the United Arab Emirates on E-Bay (inshaAllah the official website will be coming soon). I will continuously be updating the products, so keep visiting inshaAllah.

Items I'm selling:

Tailored Thobs/Dishdashas for Men
Shemaghs / Arab Scarves for Men
Tailored Abayas for Women
Prayer Outfits
Beautiful Plain Colored Prayer Rugs

My aim is to provide modern products based on the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). I try to sell items that adhere to islamic principles, are mordern, affordable and useful, as well as beautiful through their modesty, simplicity and elegance...The best part is that they are Custom and Tailor-Made to suit the buyer.

My moto: Only sell what I would buy.

Jazaakom Allahu Khayran Katheeran for your time.

Wassalaam,

ArayaanYuki

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ArayaanYuki
07-11-2007, 10:08 AM
You could also type these combinations in Ebay.com Search:

CustomTailored Thob, Dishdash, Gandoura, Kameez
Islamic Prayer Rug, Muslim Prayer Mat
Prayer Outfit
Islamic shemagh, arab scarf

Star
07-11-2007, 03:32 PM
wow masha'allah may allah reward you, it sounds cool, i off to check it out now.

:w:

ArayaanYuki
07-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum,

I have changed usernames to :NakheelIslaimcClothing

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnak...lothingQQhtZ-1

wa Jazaakom Allahu khayr : )

- Arayaanyuki

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ArayaanYuki
07-23-2007, 05:57 PM
Also, if anyone has any suggestions, comments or feedback I would greatly appreciate it inshaAllah. And please let me know if there is anything you would like to buy from the Emirates. JZK

wassalaam,
AY

PAKSoldier
07-23-2007, 07:23 PM
man i need more shalwar kameez. been wearing english clothes to mosque

ArayaanYuki
07-23-2007, 08:33 PM
Can you describe exactly what you're looking for and I'll look into it inshaAllah.

Thanaa
07-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Coolio.
Insha Allah, you'll be successful ^_^

ArayaanYuki
07-23-2007, 08:49 PM
InshaAllah : )

PAKSoldier
07-24-2007, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ArayaanYuki
Can you describe exactly what you're looking for and I'll look into it inshaAllah.
cant be more descriptive than shalwar kameez. i dunno wat its called in english.

rozeena
07-25-2007, 02:48 PM
shalwaar kameez is lyk wat asian gals wear but i fink paksoldier is talkin bout da guy version lol if dat makes sence. its like a long top up 2ya knees wid sort of wide trousers( like wat alladin wears). its what most pakistani ppl wear to da masjid n eid etc. u know wat it actuali sounds sooo weird wen describin salwaar kameez but its such a simple piece of clothing lol

ArayaanYuki
07-25-2007, 07:28 PM
What I meant is if he had anything specific in mind...such as color, size...certain style.

ArayaanYuki
08-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

I now have a website alhamdulilAh.

http://nakheel.ecrater.com

- AY

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.