/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apostacy In Non-Muslim Religions

queefer
07-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Should non-Muslim religions kill people who leave thier religion for another ?
Why ?
Why not ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
07-11-2007, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by queefer
Should non-Muslim religions kill people who leave thier religion for another ?
Why ?
Why not ?
Nobody should be killed for leaving a religion. The very notion of killing those who leave a particular faith is a perfect example of compulsion in religion. If they are afraid to leave a faith they do not believe in because death will be the result, that is compulsion, no way around it.

queefer
07-11-2007, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Nobody should be killed for leaving a religion. The very notion of killing those who leave a particular faith is a perfect example of compulsion in religion. If they are afraid to leave a faith they do not believe in because death will be the result, that is compulsion, no way around it.

Exactly, a 'no-brainer'. But I'm 'anxious' to see some of the replies to come. It'll be interesting, to say the least.

جوري
07-11-2007, 08:39 PM
This topic has been discussed here before you may use the search button on top, the third in from your anatomical right...
peace!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
queefer
07-11-2007, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
This topic has been discussed here before you may use the search button on top, the third in from your anatomical right...
peace!
Thanks. But you didn't post what YOU think about the topic.

جوري
07-11-2007, 09:06 PM
I already have, I'd hate to be redundant new comer! and I can already tell that you are too clever to be sound... so long as you find satisfaction in your reflection and conclusions that is all that matters!
peace

queefer
07-11-2007, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
... and I can already tell that you are too clever to be sound...

I don't understand that comment. Please explain.

Keltoi
07-11-2007, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by queefer
I don't understand that comment. Please explain.
In other words, this type of question will be seen as an attack upon Islam, as you aren't Muslim and are a newcomer. Don't take it personally, but there are alot of people who come to this forum as newcomers and last about 5 posts because their only intention is to attack Islam. Not saying you are one of those.

Abdul Fattah
07-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Please look here for more answers:
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...e-islam-8.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.