/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I've had most&of my posts and threads closed mr deleted

queefer
07-11-2007, 11:17 PM
I've had most of my posts and threads closed or deleted. Most with no reason or incorrect reasons given. I must admit I'm feeling a bit of bias going on. What say you ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
07-11-2007, 11:27 PM
:w: :smile:

yeah I had one of my post deleted as well, but I really have to say thanks to the mods for that, as I posted with my real name when I was trying to do it as anonymous.:phew

One of my blond moments,:embarrass

Yanal
07-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Asalam alakum they have a reason for deleating threads the more easier we think it is the more hard for the mods but they are all experienced(example,Woodrow)Woodrow is a very senior moderator and he is kind and all that plus all the admins like Muhammad he deleates threads because he is more experienced and plus you proberly don't have much experience on LI so that's why but BrotherAnsar,Muhammad or Brother -S-made a post that most threads and posts from a date to a date (don't remember;D)the following posts will be etheir deleted or removed
i hope that helps you

Woodrow
07-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Sorry to see that it appears that we are biased against you. I can explain what happened to a number of your posts. They were all posted on one thread. I had to delete the thread, so everybody who had posted lost all of their posts that were on that thread, It is no indication your posts were being singled out. The thread had gone astray.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
07-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Asalam alakum i also think that this thread should be in cyber ocunselling or techinicial support so can a moderator check this thread

Woodrow
07-11-2007, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Yanal
Asalam alakum i also think that this thread should be in cyber ocunselling or techinicial support so can a moderator check this thread
This is actually the best area for it. It is a very understandable question that many newcomers have asked. So it is a topic of general interest and needs to be where in can be seen easily.

.:Umniyah:.
07-12-2007, 03:29 AM
:sl:

And many new comers and old timers alike have asked this question many times. Making threads to address such issues; and as have been said in the past, the best way of dealing with these sorts of things , is PM ( Private Message).

If you have any concerns about a member and/or staff then you are more than welcomed to PM the Admin InshaaAllah, or a Super Mod. and InshaaAllah they will best deal with your situation.

However posting such topics on open forum isnt the best idea. This makes leadway to every single time a member feels wronged or misunderstands something, they will take it to the public forum, and that isnt the proper place for it.
So InshaaAllah if you have any futher concerns or questions then you can do as stated above .

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.