/* */

PDA

View Full Version : searching$for my brother...

pramudito
07-12-2007, 05:26 AM
peace,

i am daniel pramudito from Indonesia

few days ago i have lost my brother. he was killed in military helicopter personnel casting exercise. when i read his log book, he mentioned this forum and he loved to be here (he said that 'it was where peace was nurtured among the users'). i don't have any clue about his profile or his username here. i would appreciate your help so that i can trace back his posts. here is some clues about him:

1. he was indonesian native
2. he was a catholic and embraced islam in his teen
3. he was an oral surgeon (graduated from University of Indonesia and took his postgrad at Hong Kong Uni)
4. his real name (if he ever mentioned to you) was Richard Stanley Pramudito, we called him Richie, and he changed his name recently into Rehmat Salahuddin Pramudito.
6. he was in marine force in 2004, being discharged, and being redrafted (until he got the accident).

thanks for your helps and it is my pleasure to be here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
07-12-2007, 08:19 AM
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of your lose. It does seem Asyur an-Nagi fits the description... I vaguely remember him mentioning that he was a convert to Islam. Did he have a tattoo? Because he mentioned once that he had a tattoo done before he became a Muslim.

May Allah forgive him.

Edit- I found the post, he is a revert with a tattoo on his back:

format_quote Originally Posted by Asyur an-Nagi
:scared:
i have a snake tattooed on my back :scared:

but since i did it when i was not a muslim yet, is it still a sin?

Karina
07-12-2007, 08:23 AM
I am so sorry to hear what happened - my sympathies are with you.
:cry:

syilla
07-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Welcome to the forum,

Just to check, when did he died?

MashaAllah if it brother Ansyur an nagi that'll be sad. I know he has a fiancee from Malaysia.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Peace,

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun, i hope you find your brother soon... inshaAllah

and i also cant think of anyone but ansyur...

may Allah grant your muslim brother jannatul firdaus... Ameen

pramudito
07-12-2007, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry to hear of this loss of yours, inna lillahi wainna ilaihe rajioon (To Allah we belong and to him we return). May Allah swt forgive your brothers sins and grant him the highest height in paradise, ameen!

From the description you gave, I'm not 100% certain, but brother Asyur an-Nagi seems to match the profile. See if you can identify with anything he has said in his previous posts?

You mentioned that he was a dentist; the member I speak of had only just recently opened this thread on dispensing free dental advice to the members. So that's one reason to believe that they are one and the same person.

Did he ever say anything about losing a cat? Because he had created this thread announcing his loss:
Brother Asyur was last active on this forum 5 days ago.

I hope that you are able to find the online identity of your brother and I hope you the best in this difficult time of yours. :)
he loves kitten. but i am not so sure he lost one recently since i have been living outside Jakarta for one and half years. but he really loves kitten.

piXie
07-12-2007, 09:53 AM
inna lillahi na inna iayhe raje'oon. Really sorry to hear tht brother Daniel.

May Allah swt forgive your brothers sins and grant him the highest height in paradise, ameen!
Ameen.

insha'Allaah (God Willing), I hope u can find the correct user.

pramudito
07-12-2007, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of your lose. It does seem Asyur an-Nagi fits the description... I vaguely remember him mentioning that he was a convert to Islam. Did he have a tattoo? Because he mentioned once that he had a tattoo done before he became a Muslim.

May Allah forgive him.

Edit- I found the post, he is a revert with a tattoo on his back:
Oh My God!

YES! it must be HIM! he had the snakehead tattoo.

Asyur An-Nagi...so he did use that user name.thanks. thanks a lot!

pramudito
07-12-2007, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Welcome to the forum,

Just to check, when did he died?

MashaAllah if it brother Ansyur an nagi that'll be sad. I know he has a fiancee from Malaysia.
the marine internal affair pronounced the time of death was 05.30 (East Indonesian Time Zone), last monday.

YES, syilla. he had married Farhana bt Sufian, a Malaysian girl last year. in KL they stay near Cheras (or something sounds like that).

syilla
07-12-2007, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by pramudito
the marine internal affair pronounced the time of death was 05.30 (East Indonesian Time Zone), last monday.

YES, syilla. he had married Farhana bt Sufian, a Malaysian girl last year. in KL they stay near Cheras (or something sounds like that).

Innalillahiwainnahirajiun.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Glad you can come and tell us about this. Thank you so much.

I think i should announce this to the indonesia and malay language thread.

imsad

rozeena
07-12-2007, 10:28 AM
im sori 2 hear of your lose brother. may allah make hima aplace in jannath

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2007, 10:33 AM
oh so it was the bro.... :( may Allah grant him jannatul firdaus! Ameen

Pk_#2
07-12-2007, 10:46 AM
^^ Ameen i'm so sorry! just pray for him Dan.

Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon :( :'(

‘O Allaah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’

‘O Allaah, Your servant and the son of Your maidservant is in need of Your mercy and You are without need of his punishment. If he was righteous then increase his reward and if he was wicked then look over his sins.’

Ameen.

piXie
07-12-2007, 10:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat

‘O Allaah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’

‘O Allaah, Your servant and the son of Your maidservant is in need of Your mercy and You are without need of his punishment. If he was righteous then increase his reward and if he was wicked then look over his sins.’

Ameen.
Ameen!

He was a great member, LI is gonna miss him :cry:

Pk_#2
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
i remember the name, he had a skull on his pic or something similar to Li staff one, i don't remember reading any of his posts, can someone bump his threads.

pramudito
07-12-2007, 11:03 AM
now i know why he loved this forum. you all are full of love, care, and attention.

a quotation from his log:

12 February,

"....Malaysian people, agnostics, atheist, and muslims with beautiful usernames, scattered like a firefly to warm and light my thought. so this is Islam. I knew it, and i have no desire to leave LI..."

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2007, 11:08 AM

Ameen.
Ameen..

malikul mawt comes without warning...

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2007, 11:09 AM
now i know why he loved this forum. you all are full of love, care, and attention.

12 February,

"....Malaysian people, agnostics, atheist, and muslims with beautiful usernames, scattered like a firefly to warm and light my thought. so this is Islam. I knew it, and i have no desire to leave LI..."

thank you for sharing that...

Pk_#2
07-12-2007, 11:10 AM

12 February,

Ahh man :(

May Allah (swt) grant you patience baby bro. :'(

Malaikah
07-12-2007, 11:11 AM
:sl:

That is so sad. May Allah have mercy on him and admit him to Paradise.

piXie
07-12-2007, 11:44 AM
we hope u can stay and be an active user here insha'Allaah (God Willing)

12 February,

tht was one beautiful quote.... May Allah Bless him imsad

umm-sulaim
07-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Ameen, n May Allaah have mercy upon him and give his family patience.
That quote was touching, subhna Allaah.

Nawal89
07-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji3oon :cry: :cry:

This is so shocking. He was such an active member too:cry:

May Allah grant him jannah ameen.

Mawaddah
07-12-2007, 12:38 PM

May Allah have mercy upon brother Asyur an-Nagi.

He was such a nice brother masha'allah...I'm really shocked to hear about this :( Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon...

May Allah grant him Jannah al-Firdaus Ameen..

amirah_87
07-12-2007, 12:38 PM
SubhanAllah... :(

Innaalillaah wa inaa ilayhi raaji'uun, I'm lost for words wallaahi.

Aameen to the previous ad'iyahs.

Umu 'Isa
07-12-2007, 12:43 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

ameen to the adeyah imsad

:w:

The Ruler
07-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Innanillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

Ameen to all the du'as mentioned above.

that...that quote from his log book... it was amazing. Just... amazing.

unknown_JJ
07-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Innanillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

Ameen to all the du'as mentioned above.

*~Sofia~*
07-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Im so sorry to hear of ur loss :cry: i didnt really no him well, but still... he was a fellow brother :(
May Allah (swt) bless him with the highest place in paradise. ameen.
Ameen to all previous du'as.

May Allah (swt) also ease urs and ur families suffering. ameen.

be strong brother..u are in all of our thoughts and prayers.

peace bro

p.s welcome to the forums.. it was a place ur brother loved, and im sure u will grow to love it too :)

tomtomsmom
07-12-2007, 02:09 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May you and your family find peace in these trying times.

zaria
07-12-2007, 02:18 PM

Ameen.
Ameen Ameen Allahumma Ameen

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-12-2007, 02:26 PM
:salamext:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. May Allah forgive him and save him from the punishment of the grave.

07-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji3oon... :cry: :cry: :cry:

He was an active user too... :'( Amin to the Du'as! May Allah make it easy for you and your family and protect him from the punishments of the grave... Amin.. :cry:

12 February,

Lovely quote subhanallah..

ummAbdillah
07-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon!
I am very sorry to hear the loss of your brother. He was our Brother too in Islam, I hope and pray that Allah makes him of the Ahlul Jannah. Ameen.
Ameen to all the previous prayers! May Allah bless you and guide you too.
salaam / peace.

pramudito
07-12-2007, 02:49 PM
thanks for the support, dear friends.
he was a lovely, humorous, and spontaneous person:)

yes, i visited his LI clinic, and i read about it also from the log:

'....Alhamdulillah. i just opened a clinic. not that expensive (no money, just idea, hahaha). now i can serve my bros and sis...for free (ahhhh, lovely!)..."

before he was being redrafted to the marine force:

'...the commander called me again to be his corpsman. it is not as scary as being a rifleman surely. they need me to stitch, cut, inject, or scrub. no big deal (no shooting or killing). but death sees no rifleman or corpsman. i have been living my life as a surgeon not to prevent the death. i am just stalling it. ahhh...don't wanna be cheesy. marine corps need no puppy tears...hahahaha! i just wish that if someday i was face to face with my Creator, i would be able to say that i've lived my life decently....''

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2007, 02:51 PM
he sounds like a brave man :) mashaAllah

ummAbdillah
07-12-2007, 02:52 PM
His LI clinic was a great help! May Allah reward him for that!

tomtomsmom
07-12-2007, 02:53 PM
thanks for the support, dear friends.
he was a lovely, humorous, and spontaneous person:)

yes, i visited his LI clinic, and i read about it also from the log:

'....Alhamdulillah. i just opened a clinic. not that expensive (no money, just idea, hahaha). now i can serve my bros and sis...for free (ahhhh, lovely!)..."

before he was being redrafted to the marine force:

'...the commander called me again to be his corpsman. it is not as scary as being a rifleman surely. they need me to stitch, cut, inject, or scrub. no big deal (no shooting or killing). but death sees no rifleman or corpsman. i have been living my life as a surgeon not to prevent the death. i am just stalling it. ahhh...don't wanna be cheesy. marine corps need no puppy tears...hahahaha! i just wish that if someday i was face to face with my Creator, i would be able to say that i've lived my life decently....''

Awww I think I am going to cry!!! He sounds like such a wonderful man. Once again I am sorry for your loss.

07-12-2007, 02:54 PM
i just wish that if someday i was face to face with my Creator, i would be able to say that i've lived my life decently....'' [/I]
InshaAllah..

Join the world of LI and make sure you have a great time :)

The Ruler
07-12-2007, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
Awww I think I am going to cry!!! He sounds like such a wonderful man. Once again I am sorry for your loss.
You think? I was in tears with the first quote. Subhan'allah.

- Qatada -
07-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Brother Asyur died?

To Allaah we belong, and to Him is our return. :( may Allaah bestow His Mercy upon him, and grant him paradise. ameen..

He was a dentist wasn't he? And a great brother..

IbnAbdulHakim
07-12-2007, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
He was a dentist wasn't he? And a great brother..
yeah he was bro, he gave me miswaak advice... subhanAllah. he was brave enuff to be in the battle field man, think bout that... what inspiration... he was somethin else man...

bint_muhammed
07-12-2007, 06:10 PM
ameen to all the duas!

gladTidings
07-12-2007, 06:39 PM
pramudito,

Just wanted to add my condolence..

Just as you have lost a brother, we have also lost a brother. Brother Asyur seemed to be a very valued member and we all hope and pray that his hereafter is made easy for him.

Surely to him we belong and to him we will return, and the brothers time was up. His loss should be a reminder for us all who have another chance. How long will we be busy chasing the material goods of this world when it is useless for our hereafter?

Woodrow
07-12-2007, 07:02 PM

Ameen to the Du'as that have been said. Sadly I did not get to read many of his posts. Like with all things we never know what is the will of Allah(swt). We just need to know that Allah(swt) is the best of planners and that all will happen when it is supposed to happen. we can not understand, but we can take comfort in the knowledge that our Brother had found Islam and had said the Shahadah.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

zaria
07-12-2007, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Ameen to the Du'as that have been said. Sadly I did not get to read many of his posts. Like with all things we never know what is the will of Allah(swt). We just need to know that Allah(swt) is the best of planners and that all will happen when it is supposed to happen. we can not understand, but we can take comfort in the knowledge that our Brother had found Islam and had said the Shahadah.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
Masha'Allah
Subhan'Allah, Alhamduillah, Allahu Akbar
May Allah Ta'ala forgive him for his sins, May he be protected fromt he punishment of the grave and the torment of the hellfire. Ameen Ameen Ameen.

When Allah Ta'ala takes something away from us he replaces it. Allahu Akbar.

Muhammad
07-12-2007, 10:00 PM

SubhanAllaah, it's sad to have lost one of our brothers on LI, but Alhamdulillah, as mentioned before, he passed away having the greatest gift of this life and will Insha'Allaah find rest and peace after a life of hard work. Indeed, it is a reminder for all of us, and his story shows us the importance of good company and friendship. Thank you pramudito for joining the forum and letting us know of this important news.

May Allaah shower His mercy and blessings upon this brother, and bestow guidance and patience upon his family, Aameen.

Innaa lillaahi wa Innaa Ilayhi Raji'oon.

P.S. A list of basic Islamic terms in case they are needed: http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...mic-terms.html

Al_Imaan
07-12-2007, 10:35 PM
my condolences....sorry to hear about the loss of ur brother...

glo
07-12-2007, 11:32 PM
peace,

i am daniel pramudito from Indonesia

few days ago i have lost my brother. he was killed in military helicopter personnel casting exercise. when i read his log book, he mentioned this forum and he loved to be here (he said that 'it was where peace was nurtured among the users'). thanks for your helps and it is my pleasure to be here.
That's such sad news, Daniel. My condolences to you and your family.

How are you finding it, reading your brother's posts here in LI?

May God grant you and your family peace and strength at this difficult time.

Yanal
07-12-2007, 11:43 PM
:sl: :sl:
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun may allah(Swt) bless him with heaven and not hell:raging: did he pray?

nevesirth
07-12-2007, 11:49 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

جوري
07-13-2007, 12:14 AM
I don't believe it.. I just don't believe it.. la 7wla wla qiwta ilah billah.. inna lilah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon... I am so in shock.. I can't believe it..
I am really sorry for your loss... are you sure he is gone? it can't be... he was just on recently.. so smart and full of life.. wow.. oh my God... I feel really sad... I am not even sure what to say.. I just can't believe it... Sobhan Allah...

north_malaysian
07-13-2007, 02:05 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

I'm so sad!!! :cry:

* He promised me that he would bring me to Es Teler 77 in Jakarta... if I visit him in Jakarta next year.

* He is the only person teaching me Batavian and making me interested in rediscovering my Batavian ancestry.

May Allah grant him jannah...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I really missed him.... alot!!!!!

My condolences to his family in Indonesia, and to his wife and in-laws in Malaysia.

syilla
07-13-2007, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian

* He promised me that he would bring me to Es Teler 77 in Jakarta... if I visit him in Jakarta next year.

* He is the only person teaching me Batavian and making me interested in rediscovering my Batavian ancestry.

My condolences to his family in Indonesia, and to his wife and in-laws in Malaysia.
I know you will be sadest of them all. Your are his best friend. I'm sure he mentioned your name in the log book.

I'm not sure how is his fiancee is coping. Has anyone break the news to her yet.

I cried all the way from work yesterday. Coincidently i stayed back at the office late i read the news. I seldom stayed back.

He is only 26 or 27 years old right. As i remember it. Not sure though. But i know he hasn't married.

north_malaysian
07-13-2007, 02:58 AM
I know you will be sadest of them all. Your are his best friend. I'm sure he mentioned your name in the log book.

I'm not sure how is his fiancee is coping. Has anyone break the news to her yet.

I cried all the way from work yesterday. Coincidently i stayed back at the office late i read the news. I seldom stayed back.

He is only 26 or 27 years old right. As i remember it. Not sure though. But i know he hasn't married.

.................. imsadimsadimsadimsadimsad

pramudito
07-13-2007, 03:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
That's such sad news, Daniel. My condolences to you and your family.

How are you finding it, reading your brother's posts here in LI?

May God grant you and your family peace and strength at this difficult time.
no. he always let me read his log book. and he mentioned this LI forum sooo often.

pramudito
07-13-2007, 03:53 AM

so you are the nm brother.

yes, he loved teler.

From his log:

'....Farhana (his wife) took me to north Malaysia. i smiled and wondered if i could meet NM, the forum man there...."

'...i just got bored. i log in and have some brapbrapbrap with my bro NM. he sure has Batavian blood somehow:)......

pramudito
07-13-2007, 03:55 AM

he mentioned your name also.

"...malaysian food is soooo spicy. syilla gave me a recipe of kari lala. maybe i a malaysian should cook it for me, since mom made it too spicy..."

pramudito
07-13-2007, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
yeah he was bro, he gave me miswaak advice... subhanAllah. he was brave enuff to be in the battle field man, think bout that... what inspiration... he was somethin else man...
he always preferred to be called as a dentist or surgeon. so many people got amazed that he is, like what you've said bro, " a somethin else man"

he had never shared anything from the battlefield even to me his only brother.

syilla
07-13-2007, 04:10 AM
he mentioned your name also.

"...malaysian food is soooo spicy. syilla gave me a recipe of kari lala. maybe i a malaysian should cook it for me, since mom made it too spicy..."
Jazakallah khayr (Thank you) for sharing with us.

north_malaysian
07-13-2007, 04:12 AM
so you are the nm brother.

yes, he loved teler.

From his log:

'....Farhana (his wife) took me to north Malaysia. i smiled and wondered if i could meet NM, the forum man there...."

'...i just got bored. i log in and have some brapbrapbrap with my bro NM. he sure has Batavian blood somehow:)......
I am "NM".

....thanks for bringing this up...... i do appreciate it.

...suddenly I'm proud of my Batavian root....

syilla
07-13-2007, 04:19 AM
I am "NM".

....thanks for bringing this up...... i do appreciate it.

...suddenly I'm proud of my Batavian root....
InshaAllah you can meet him again :cry:

north_malaysian
07-13-2007, 04:27 AM
InshaAllah you can meet him again :cry:
inshallah...

.:Umniyah:.
07-13-2007, 04:42 AM
aww man

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon

SubhanAllah :cry: This is the kind of stuff that brings our inevitable reality so bright and so close we can feel it and it gives us chills.

May Allah make it easy on you and your family with this lost.

This reminds you so much of what youre reality shall be someday, even though we forget so often, and although we think the 'normal' people are always going to be around. SubhanAllah :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know people on this forum personally, and it sends chills in me to think that one day i could be the topic of discussion, having one of them post that i've died and me being the one in the ground unable to know of what people say of me, of good or of bad. Being the one being sat up and questioned as to how i spent my time and my prayers and my affairs on this earth. Allahuma:cry: :cry:

SubhanAllah!! I do appreciate you joining this forum for two reasons, the 1st for benefit for yourself and prehaps you can learn what peace your brother ( rahimahullah) found here.

And second because it benefitted and reminded me of what shall come to past, rather i prepare for it or neglect it, rather i accept it or deny it, rather i want it or dont want it.....the inevitible, DEATH. The one no one ever seems to be ready for, but it doesnt wait until youre ready, it decides when its ready, and away you go . Allahu Akbar! :cry: :cry:

May Allah have mercy on your brother, put him amongst those whom He loves in the Jannah and make him those who are sucessful on that day Allahuma Ameen!
May Allah make all of us on this forum who are still able to read this, and still have a chance to take heed and to better ourselves and catch ourselves, do so!! Ameen

May Allah make us amongst those people whom He loves, and make our departing easy and our stay in the grave peacful and our standing on that day graceful, easy, and sucessful Yaa rabbul 3alameen AMEEN!

جوري
07-13-2007, 05:38 AM
I can't stop thinking about him, he was just answering posts the other day, seemed so hopeful, warm, full of life and caring, fantastic sense of humor, just seemed like the sort of fellow who'd give you the shirt off his back.. I keep hoping this is just a "cyber death", like he got boared with us and wants a hiatus...Sobhan Allah.. Allah yerhamo..I think I have had a total of two posts or so a reply to him, he just gave it his all and was sincere and what a rare event it is on a forum... Sob7an Allah, I see all these great people passing on and it just breaks my heart... I feel so sad, I am not sure how to see a bright side to his passing.. writing about it helps me a little, I really can't begin to understand how those who knew him really well are coping..I i like the posts from his diaries.. they are very poetic... Sob7an Allah---Allah yer7amo Ameen Ameen Ameen

north_malaysian
07-13-2007, 07:30 AM
.............imsad

(i cant think of anything... I never lost a friend in the cyber world..... I really want him to bring me to that "Es Teler" stall he suggested.... But God want him too....... and............................................... .......................)

pramudito
07-13-2007, 08:18 AM
.............imsad

(i cant think of anything... I never lost a friend in the cyber world..... I really want him to bring me to that "Es Teler" stall he suggested.... But God want him too....... and............................................... .......................)
someday..NM. someday:)

glo
07-13-2007, 08:27 AM
Daniel, do you want to tell us about your brother?
What was he like?
Are you the younger brother, or the older one?

(Don't reply if you feel I am prying ... I just have a sense that everybody here is feeling his loss, and may know a little more about him ...)

Peace

pramudito
07-13-2007, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Daniel, do you want to tell us about your brother?
What was he like?
Are you the younger brother, or the older one?

(Don't reply if you feel I am prying ... I just have a sense that everybody here is feeling his loss, and may know a little more about him ...)

Peace
he was six footer linebacker sized man with smiling eyes. he had answer for everything (he was a 'student of the year' man in most of his classes). he decided to be a dentist and surgeon to help people (but he told me : i do it so that i look cooler than you, Dan).

at his teen, he visited our driver who had a traffic accident at the driver's house, and there was an arabic caligraphy in the driver's room. he got so curious, and he somehow found out that it means 'there is no god but Allah', and he spent the rest of weekend crying, sobbing, and locking himself in his room. he told me..."Dan, that words is playing here! it is a calling that never let me fell asleep" he pointed his finger to his temple.

less than a year after that, he told me that he was a muslim. i was shocked at first, but Islam turned him into lovelier brother than before. so i supported his decision with all my life.

ABWAN
07-13-2007, 08:41 AM
I am so sorry to hear this news Daniel. Please accept my deepest condolences. I hope his immediate family have recovered from the tragedy and I pray for your family and his wife.

I used to have some wild thoughts of what would happen to all my email accounts and the forums I am part of, if I die suddenly. I would only assume that yahoo and gmail would just delete my account after a few months. I am glad that you were able to find out more information about your brother so soon.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-13-2007, 09:09 AM
at his teen, he visited our driver who had a traffic accident at the driver's house, and there was an arabic caligraphy in the driver's room. he got so curious, and he somehow found out that it means 'there is no god but Allah', and he spent the rest of weekend crying, sobbing, and locking himself in his room. he told me..."Dan, that words is playing here! it is a calling that never let me fell asleep" he pointed his finger to his temple.
may Allah grant him jannatul firdaus.... and Ameen to each and every dua in the thread.

this thread is a true heart softener... thank you dan for sharing this with us..

- Qatada -
07-13-2007, 01:55 PM
:salamext:

It's been reported that the Messenger of Allaah said:

“Abundantly remember the destroyer of pleasures (meaning death)”

[An-Nasaa’i]

north_malaysian
07-14-2007, 02:02 AM
I've spent hours after Friday prayer reading his posts in the Malay Language and Indonesian language threads ..... he was a very funny and happy chap....

Daniel, maybe you should read his posts at those threads.....

strider
07-14-2007, 09:57 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon

I remember this brother. May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

My condolences go out to you and your family, Daniel. Stay strong. :)

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2007, 10:13 PM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon :cry:

I remember reading brother Aysur's grand opening thread..mashallah he was such a good bro..always willing to help others.

May Allah forgive him, grant him Jannat al Firdaws and grant his family sabr..Ameen thumma ameen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-14-2007, 10:44 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioun. SubhanAllah, thats so sad :cry: Ameen to all the Du'as and thanks brother for letting us know. He was definitely a good member here :(

12 February,

SubhanAllah that totally got to me :( All time quote.

Riya90
07-15-2007, 12:06 AM
innalilaahi wa inna ilayhi raji`oon!! am so sorry for your loss :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Abdul-Raouf
07-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon.

Ameen to all ..above mentioned dua's...

khushnood
07-15-2007, 09:22 AM
:cry: this is shocking indeed.innalilahi inailaihi raajioon.i had read some of his posts on this forum.its hard to believe that one of the members of this forum is no more.:(

AmarFaisal
07-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Innanillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

A few days back I was wondering where his thread was...it was really popular, the dentists free advice.

May Allah has mercy on him. Ameen!

(This is soo very sad:(:(:(:()

*Maysun
07-18-2007, 12:23 AM
La Hawala Wala Quwata Ila Bilah .. Ina lilahi Wa inaa ielahi Rajuun ..Allah yaraham akuna fii Lah Asyur an Nagi:cry: :'(

IceQueen~
07-18-2007, 01:15 PM
SubhanAllah it's so hard to believe what's happened...

but one thing's for sure now that we all know it's a chance for us all to pray for our brother in Islam inshaAllah:cry:

and Pramudito, I hope you can find the same warmth and happiness here that your brother found InshaAllah....and May Allah Guide us all, amin

*Maysun
07-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahaamtul Lahi Wabarakatuh

.. hw cum he came online todai ???????????????????
i mean in dis FORUM...???

S_87
07-20-2007, 09:24 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun. May Allah forgive him and give him and make him amongst those who believed, with the Prophets, the Truthful, the martyrs and the pious.
:( :( :(

Pk_#2
07-20-2007, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Maysun
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahaamtul Lahi Wabarakatuh

.. hw cum he came online todai ???????????????????
i mean in dis FORUM...???
:muddlehea Maybe we got the wrong person? :eek:

*Maysun
07-20-2007, 10:37 PM
exactly dat is wat am thinking bout .. :hiding:

pramudito
07-21-2007, 04:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Maysun
exactly dat is wat am thinking bout .. :hiding:
yes, brother, and sister.

the dental journal publisher asked me to search for his articles (he have another two to submit). i had been searching for few days until i opened his laptop in his clinic (eastern jakarta). he was still logged in. i didn't want to see anything about his profile (it would be a lot of pain).

could our dear mods delete the profile? i really appreciated it:)

جوري
07-21-2007, 04:58 AM
pls don't delete your brother from having been here.. don't erase his memory..

syilla
07-23-2007, 12:50 AM
yes, brother, and sister.

the dental journal publisher asked me to search for his articles (he have another two to submit). i had been searching for few days until i opened his laptop in his clinic (eastern jakarta). he was still logged in. i didn't want to see anything about his profile (it would be a lot of pain).

could our dear mods delete the profile? i really appreciated it:)
Please don't delete his profile. We would really appreciate it.

Muslim Woman
07-23-2007, 01:05 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

(May the peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty be upon you)

%%%%%

may Allah bless the bro & make his eternal journey safe & peaceful...Ameen.

may Allah give patience to the family members .

Thanks all who helped to identify the bro.

pramudito
07-24-2007, 11:35 AM
ok :)

H4RUN
07-24-2007, 12:30 PM
"To him we belong, and to him we shall return"
:(Firstly my condolences go out to you my friend, your family and his fiancee..

I had some contact with him through the dentist thread, and from what i can remember he was a lovely chap:) Very helpful, can't say nothing bad about him, just seemed a real down to earth honest guy..and from some of the quotes from his log..a guy who loved his life...

Our brave soldier brother has fulifilled his pitstop to this world, now he has gone further on...This is just a mere pit stop for all of us..His journey is not over, he has gone on, inshaAllah. God willing on and on until he reaches Jannah-Paradise:) Ameen

May Allah swt Grant him Jannah, protect him in the grave, make it easy for his family and loved ones and forgive him for anything he may have done in the time he was here, ameeen

My friend how fortunate are you for finding a part of your brothers life and past times:)

Take care and stay strong

sevgi
07-24-2007, 12:40 PM
This really is a beautiful thing dnt u think...this forum..allowing us to feel our brother living on.Allowing his loved ones to feel him again...thanks Li staff etc.

May Allah grant him paradise and help him in the grave and deal with him and his loved ones with mercy.

Amin to all the much more beautiful prayers below.

keep praying brother.:statisfie

pramudito
07-24-2007, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
"To him we belong, and to him we shall return"
:(Firstly my condolences go out to you my friend, your family and his fiancee..

I had some contact with him through the dentist thread, and from what i can remember he was a lovely chap:) Very helpful, can't say nothing bad about him, just seemed a real down to earth honest guy..and from some of the quotes from his log..a guy who loved his life...

Our brave soldier brother has fulifilled his pitstop to this world, now he has gone further on...This is just a mere pit stop for all of us..His journey is not over, he has gone on, inshaAllah. God willing on and on until he reaches Jannah-Paradise:) Ameen

May Allah swt Grant him Jannah, protect him in the grave, make it easy for his family and loved ones and forgive him for anything he may have done in the time he was here, ameeen

My friend how fortunate are you for finding a part of your brothers life and past times:)

Take care and stay strong

lovely, brother H4run.
he is indeed a guy who loved his life.
when we were teen and he was a 'fresh' muslim, he used to take me to the top of our parents apartment. he was somewhat so in to astronomical things. he loved to see the stars and listened to the call for dawn prayer (shubuh?). when the mosque started to drift the adzan, he always closed his eyes. once he asked me:

"Dan, d'ya know what is that?"

i told him, "it is a call to the faithful to kneel and pray, am i rite?"

he paused and told me again while he was pointing to the sky,

"and what are they?"

i told him again, "orion, pegasus, centaurus, opiuchus. c'mon Rich. i know you know them better by names."

he grinned and said,

"nah. the call and the stars are the signs. they are some kinda love letters from something who have been watching for us with no sleep. something is waiting for us with open arms...when me, you, mum, da', and all of us have finished creating our own tale in this world."

i have been wondering whether those lovely lines were coming from some Quran verses or merely his own lines.

Woodrow
07-24-2007, 05:15 PM
lovely, brother H4run.
when we were teen and he was a 'fresh' muslim, he used to take me to the top of our parents apartment. he was somewhat so in to astronomical things. he loved to see the stars and listened to the call for dawn prayer (shubuh?). when the mosque started to drift the adzan, he always closed his eyes. once he asked me:

"and what are they?"

i told him again, "orion, pegasus, centaurus, opiuchus. c'mon Rich. i know you know them better by names."

he grinned and said,

"nah. the call and the stars are the signs. they are some kinda love letters from something who have been watching for us with no sleep. something is waiting for us with open arms...when me, you, mum, da', and all of us have finished creating our own tale in this world."

i have been wondering whether those lovely lines were coming from some Quran verses or merely his own lines.
Those were apparently his own words. Yet, they are part of the message of the Qur'an. Perhaps he used his own words to help explain what he felt as a Muslim reading the Qur'an.

7:54. Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days, then mounted He the Throne. He covereth the night with the day, which is in haste to follow it, and hath made the sun and the moon and the stars subservient by His command. His verily is all creation and commandment. Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds! Y S C

16:12. And He hath constrained the night and the day and the sun and the moon to be of service unto you, and the stars are made subservient by His command. Lo! herein indeed are portents for people who have sense. Y S C

16:16. And landmarks (too), and by the star they find a way. Y S C

22:18. Hast thou not seen that unto Allah payeth adoration whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the hills, and the trees, and the beasts, and many of mankind, while there are many unto whom the doom is justly due. He whom Allah scorneth, there is none to give him honour. Lo! Allah doeth what He will. Y S C

37: 6. Lo! We have adorned the lowest heaven with an ornament, the planets; Y S C
37: 7. With security from every froward devil. Y S C
37: 8. They cannot listen to the Highest Chiefs for they are pelted from every side, Y S C
37: 9. Outcast, and theirs is a perpetual torment; Y S
37:10. Save him who snatcheth a fragment, and there pursueth him a piercing flame. Y S C

67: 5. And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with lamps, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame. Y S C

77: 7. Surely that which ye are promised will befall. Y S
77: 8. So when the stars are put out, Y S C
77: 9. And when the sky is riven asunder, Y S
77:10. And when the mountains are blown away, Y S
77:11. And when the messengers are brought unto their time appointed - Y S C
77:12. For what day is the time appointed? Y S

81: 1. When the sun is overthrown, Y S C
81: 2. And when the stars fall, Y S C
81: 3. And when the hills are moved, Y S C
81: 4. And when the camels big with young are abandoned, Y S C
81: 5. And when the wild beasts are herded together, Y S C
81: 6. And when the seas rise, Y S C
81: 7. And when souls are reunited, Y S C
81: 8. And when the girl-child that was buried alive is asked Y S
81: 9. For what sin she was slain, Y S C
81:10. And when the pages are laid open, Y S C
81:11. And when the sky is torn away, Y S C
81:12. And when hell is lighted, Y S C
81:13. And when the Garden is brought nigh, Y S C
81:14. (Then) every soul will know what it hath made ready. Y S C
81:15. Oh, but I call to witness the planets, Y S C
81:16. The stars which rise and set, Y S
81:17. And the close of night, Y S C
81:18. And the breath of morning Y S C
81:19. That this is in truth the word of an honoured messenger, Y S C
81:20. Mighty, established in the presence of the Lord of the Throne, Y S C 81:21. (One) to be obeyed, and trustworthy; Y S
81:22. And your comrade is not mad. Y S C
81:23. Surely he beheld Him on the clear horizon. Y S C
81:24. And he is not avid of the Unseen. Y S C
81:25. Nor is this the utterance of a devil worthy to be stoned. Y S C
81:26. Whither then go ye? Y S C
81:27. This is naught else than a reminder unto creation, Y S C
81:28. Unto whomsoever of you willeth to walk straight. Y S C
81:29. And ye will not, unless (it be) that Allah willeth, the Lord of Creation. Y S

82: 1. When the heaven is cleft asunder, Y S C
82: 2. When the planets are dispersed, Y S C
82: 3. When the seas are poured forth, Y S C
82: 4. And the sepulchres are overturned, Y S C
82: 5. A soul will know what it hath sent before (it) and what left behind. Y S C
82: 6. O man! What hath made thee careless concerning thy Lord, the Bountiful, Y S
82: 7. Who created thee, then fashioned, then proportioned thee? Y S C
82: 8. Into whatsoever form He will, He casteth thee. Y S C
82: 9. Nay, but ye deny the Judgment. Y S C
82:10. Lo! there are above you guardians, Y S C
82:11. Generous and recording, Y S
82:12. Who know (all) that ye do. Y S
82:13. Lo! the righteous verily will be in delight. Y S
82:14. And lo! the wicked verily will be in hell; Y S
82:15. They will burn therein on the Day of Judgment, Y S C
82:16. And will not be absent thence. Y S
82:17. Ah, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is! Y S
82:18. Again, what will convey unto thee what the Day of Judgment is! Y S C
82:19. A day on which no soul hath power at all for any (other) soul. The (absolute) command on that day is Allah's. Y S C

Pickthal's Quran Translation

syilla
07-25-2007, 01:28 AM
lovely, brother H4run.

"and what are they?"

he grinned and said,

MashaAllah...that is so lovely.

It makes me cry. :cry:

I remember the prophet stories...when he was a child he usually gaze the sky to watch the 'signs'. :cry:

And me, too busy with this world and taking the signs for granted . :cry:

north_malaysian
07-25-2007, 02:02 AM
And me, during my university years... I went to the football field with several friends at night sometimes ... and gaze to the sky ... and asking "where are those UFOs" :hiding:

sevgi
07-25-2007, 07:43 AM

I remember the prophet stories...when he was a child he usually gaze the sky to watch the 'signs'. :cry:

ditto...makes me cry too...

you sort of think...what are ppl gna rememeber me by.??im not wise like that...i dno.

its important to leave a good impression behind...u get more dua that way...i feel as though all im leaving behind is a blurrrrrrr....

Skywalker
07-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Whoa...I just ran saw this thread by accident...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun...

May Allah forgive him his sins and grant him Jannah, and protect his family for him and ease their lives. Amin.

You have my deepest condolences man, I can't imagine how hard that must be on you and your family, and his wife....

For me this is still a shocker, and although I don't recall interacting with him a lot, I do remember seeing his name all over the place...so it's very sad to be losing a member like that. But at the same time, I rejoice for him that he died as a Muslim, and sincerely wish the best for him in the next life insha-Allah.

pramudito
07-26-2007, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Those were apparently his own words. Yet, they are part of the message of the Qur'an. Perhaps he used his own words to help explain what he felt as a Muslim reading the Qur'an.

pramudito
07-26-2007, 08:09 AM
And me, during my university years... I went to the football field with several friends at night sometimes ... and gaze to the sky ... and asking "where are those UFOs" :hiding:
oh...god:happy:

Muslim Woman
07-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Salaam/peace;

yes , really lovely.

the bro thought so deeply when he was a teenager ??? Alhadmulillah

north_malaysian
07-27-2007, 04:03 AM
oh...god:happy:
yeah... and until now... I never have a chance in seeing them!!! :zip:

Selising
07-27-2007, 07:56 AM
Found this message from him to shilla
---------------
pasal saya ni tak kuat pedas
(i can not stand hot and spicy dish)

saya tunggu resipi nye. jangan sampai menyusahkan awak.
(i'll be waiting. but don't let it bother you, sis)
----------------------

I just read this thread. Has been crying for 1 hour

north_malaysian
07-27-2007, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Selising
Found this message from him to shilla
---------------
pasal saya ni tak kuat pedas
(i can not stand hot and spicy dish)

saya tunggu resipi nye. jangan sampai menyusahkan awak.
(i'll be waiting. but don't let it bother you, sis)
----------------------

I just read this thread. Has been crying for 1 hour
syilla did give the recipe in the Malay Language thread ... I think he asked this question on last year Ramadhan. and the next Ramadhan is coming soon.

Muslim Woman
07-30-2007, 12:48 AM
Salaam/peace;

... I think he asked this question on last year Ramadhan. and the next Ramadhan is coming soon.

oh God.

how life is so short & how we give importances on the temopary world & rarely remember about death & life hereafter :cry:

Malaikah
09-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Daniel,

If you still visit this forum, I was wonder who you and the family have been coping?

Muslim Woman
09-02-2007, 09:47 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl: ^ He's become muslim, Alhamdulilah.

Subhan Allah

Alhmadulillah

Allahu Akbrar

may Allah bless the new bro & make the holy Ramadan easy for him , Ameen

pramudito
09-03-2007, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
Daniel,

If you still visit this forum, I was wonder who you and the family have been coping?
it was hard. real hard especially for me. me and richie walked on the same shadow. but his wife was facing those hard times like a warrior. she kept on reading Quran verses when those hard moments stroke. she is a real tough sister. she told me that there is nothing to regret about his death, since he passed away in Islam.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-03-2007, 11:01 AM
it was hard. real hard especially for me. me and richie walked on the same shadow. but his wife was facing those hard times like a warrior. she kept on reading Quran verses when those hard moments stroke. she is a real tough sister. she told me that there is nothing to regret about his death, since he passed away in Islam.
Alhamdulillah, may Allah grant you all sabr (patience) and jannah (paradise).

hows the mother (forgive me if she has also been taken by Allah)?

pramudito
09-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Alhamdulillah, may Allah grant you all sabr (patience) and jannah (paradise).

hows the mother (forgive me if she has also been taken by Allah)?
mom is also a strong woman. she works non stop (she is an oncologist). she is a devout catholic. she told me that she is doing her best to treat her patients so that no mother would feel her kind of lost.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-03-2007, 11:27 AM
^ subhanAllah, may Allah grant her hidayaat (guidance to islam) :)

Kittygyal
09-03-2007, 03:46 PM
:( Oh im sowiee bro

pramudito
09-04-2007, 12:22 PM
^ subhanAllah, may Allah grant her hidayaat (guidance to islam) :)
thanks, brother! may Allah bless you always:) inshaAllah, may Allah grant her hidayaah:)

Aisha20
09-05-2007, 02:22 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun!

ammen to the duas b4 :(

he told me he came once to Panama... =(

pramudito
09-05-2007, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun!

ammen to the duas b4 :(

he told me he came once to Panama... =(
he did tell you? he was a former member of one yacht club in a lake there. he took a lot of pictures at Miraflores and Pedro Miguel Lock. he told me that if i want go through the passage cheaply, i should swim:D

Aisha20
09-05-2007, 04:26 PM
yea... in a thread i put pics abt the Panama Canal n he asked me if that was Gatun.. coz he went once...
yeaa n if u wanna pass cheaper then swim :p

pramudito
09-05-2007, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
yea... in a thread i put pics abt the Panama Canal n he asked me if that was Gatun.. coz he went once...
yeaa n if u wanna pass cheaper then swim :p
but the cost of being hospitalized after the long swim would be atmospherically high:D

Kittygyal
09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
I hope yo family and yo self are okay naw :)

pramudito
09-05-2007, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
I hope yo family and yo self are okay naw :)
alhamdulillah:)

it was hard and miserable, but life is going on.

thanks kitty (i just bought a kitten and i named her kitty...ps:no offense, dear sis. it was a coincident). may Allah bless you:)

Aisha20
09-05-2007, 05:13 PM
but the cost of being hospitalized after the long swim would be atmospherically high:D
hehe thats true too!! :D

Kittygyal
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM
alhamdulillah:)

it was hard and miserable, but life is going on.

thanks kitty (i just bought a kitten and i named her kitty...ps:no offense, dear sis. it was a coincident). may Allah bless you:)
I understand it's a very hard time. I mean when my mom left me i was very upset indeed it was like ma life has gone and everyone has left me. The time i reverted to Islam i felt the blessing from my Lord (Allaah) Subhan'Allaah.

We are here and we will leave as well, we have no choice dude. We need to remember this life is a test for us. Everyone is tested in each and different ways.
I pray your brother achieved to Janah and you meet him one day Insha'Allaah.

Look after yo self and your family. It's a very upsetting thing once lost a love'd one i understand how yo feel. :cry: But please stay strong. Memories will approach but don't ya think memories are a good thing. Remember your beloved brother is in yo heart ALWAYS no matter what! He has not gone far from yo. TRUST ME. Same goes for my Mom she hasn't gone far from me.

I have 6cats along with 2 puppies,1parrot and ma nephews 4hamsters. Would have had 7cats but one got run over by a car.(By a drunken dude).
Aww no ofence taken but thats cute. Im a big big big fan over cats. I LOVE CATS TO BITS & ALL ANIMALS

Take care dude, anytime yo need help just ask :)

BTW, i'll rather would like being called Jodie or Snowy. Thanks

pramudito
09-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I understand it's a very hard time. I mean when my mom left me i was very upset indeed it was like ma life has gone and everyone has left me. The time i reverted to Islam i felt the blessing from my Lord (Allaah) Subhan'Allaah.

We are here and we will leave as well, we have no choice dude. We need to remember this life is a test for us. Everyone is tested in each and different ways.
I pray your brother achieved to Janah and you meet him one day Insha'Allaah.

Look after yo self and your family. It's a very upsetting thing once lost a love'd one i understand how yo feel. :cry: But please stay strong. Memories will approach but don't ya think memories are a good thing. Remember your beloved brother is in yo heart ALWAYS no matter what! He has not gone far from yo. TRUST ME. Same goes for my Mom she hasn't gone far from me.

I have 6cats along with 2 puppies,1parrot and ma nephews 4hamsters. Would have had 7cats but one got run over by a car.(By a drunken dude).
Aww no ofence taken but thats cute. Im a big big big fan over cats. I LOVE CATS TO BITS & ALL ANIMALS

Take care dude, anytime yo need help just ask :)

BTW, i'll rather would like being called Jodie or Snowy. Thanks
oh, sis. i am so sorry to hear that. but Allah granted you an exceptional strength.

aaaa, got it...got it! animal lover eh?

sure, i would ask anything anytime, Jodie...or...Snowy (how come you have both different names?)

all the best:)

Kittygyal
09-05-2007, 05:32 PM
oh, sis. i am so sorry to hear that. but Allah granted you an exceptional strength.

aaaa, got it...got it! animal lover eh?

sure, i would ask anything anytime, Jodie...or...Snowy (how come you have both different names?)

all the best:)
Ya indeed dude. Im an animal lover, Yo got that right.

Jodie = Ma christain name.

Alisha = Ma muslim name.

Snowy = what me mom called me cause as my mom used to say 'Jo-jo yo white as snow and fluffy and snow-white'

pramudito
09-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Ya indeed dude. Im an animal lover, Yo got that right.

Jodie = Ma christain name.

Alisha = Ma muslim name.

Snowy = what me mom called me cause as my mom used to say 'Jo-jo yo white as snow and fluffy and snow-white'
masha Allah! Christian name? are you a revert?!

Kittygyal
09-05-2007, 05:38 PM
masha Allah! Christian name? are you a revert?!
LOl. Yo are funny because i said im a revert in ma first post.

Yesh bro im a revert to Islam

pramudito
09-06-2007, 05:23 AM
LOl. Yo are funny because i said im a revert in ma first post.

Yesh bro im a revert to Islam
aaaah...i see...i see! it is good to hear that:)

kwolney01
09-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Wow I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you the very best in finding it.

Kittygyal
09-10-2007, 05:12 PM
aaaah...i see...i see! it is good to hear that:)
Alhamduliah it is.

Are yo a revert?

pramudito
09-12-2007, 02:10 AM
Alhamduliah it is.

Are yo a revert?
sure. i signed up at this forum as a catholic:)

Muslim Woman
09-12-2007, 04:24 PM

is it ok to ask about the reaction of ur parent & other family members ?

pramudito
09-13-2007, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

is it ok to ask about the reaction of ur parent & other family members ?
sure, sis. they are always showing me how think in open mind, and told me to live my new life a hundred percent.

Kittygyal
09-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Salam.
So you was a catholic before? Now you have reverted?

Masha'Allaah. Need help just ask away . May god bless you amin.

Hope ur okay

Btw may i ask where ur bro was burried?

:thankyou:

pramudito
09-14-2007, 05:41 AM
Salam.
So you was a catholic before? Now you have reverted?

Masha'Allaah. Need help just ask away . May god bless you amin.

Hope ur okay

Btw may i ask where ur bro was burried?

:thankyou:
he was buried at jakarta under an apple tree (just as he always wished) :)

Kittygyal
09-14-2007, 07:32 PM
he was buried at jakarta under an apple tree (just as he always wished) :)
Oh Kewl.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Salaamu Alaikum...May Allah (swt) bless u upon accepting the truth & forgive us all for our errors in life, Aameen. Wasalaamu Alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.